Kaysar - Evicted Week 5

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that Danielle is bragging to Erika that she has got Kaysar in her ear. She told Erika that Kay is coming around to her understanding.

I think Kaysar is playing for integrity. Love him.

I love Will but I think it's game play when he accuses Kaysar of "false morality" and "fake honor." Sadly, I think Kaysar is more concerned with how he is perceived by both the internet fans and the TV fans than getting into playing the game. I like him and respect him but it's not very entertaining. I think it he is so afraid of looking a fool that he is playing it safe and it's going to be his downfall. I think there is a strong chance that he is going home this week if Will and Boogie still believe that it is best to ensure that at least one Sov should be eliminated from the jury but if they really think about it, James is more dangerous to everyone and Will may engineer a James eviction. Cross fingers. I hope Kaysar snaps out of his funk, sees what James is doing and steps up the game play. Unfortunately, I think James' mind games about last season are taking their toll and Kaysar is afraid to cross him just in case he is sincere. Arrrrhhhh!

he doing a good job of staying outta harms way

Well Kaysar has made his own bed!! Even Danielle told him that he should have played in the POV and if he saved Janie then that would have FORCED Dani to put up someone else (because she wouldn't have put up Howie)... Kaysar is going to fill like an IDIOT when he gets out of the house and realizes that James was playing their whole alliance from practically day 1. There is nothing smart about Kaysar's game play, why couldn't I have noticed this last year??

Kaysar isn't coming across as very smart. NOt only should he have played POV, he was completely speechless on tonight's show when Danielle asked him about the reasoning behind Janie's nominations. Will could definitely have BS's his way through that. Even if Kaysar didn't want to lie, he could have said something. He just looked like the kid caught iwith his hand in the cookie jar.

As much as I love Kaysar he is the best one to go. He hasn't been playing the game at all. He's been out of it. He should have tried harder for the HOH and he should have played the veto for Janelle or for himself. BB6 got outplayed badly this year. They think they did well but I don't agree.

GUESTOFBB?????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont flame or bait others in thread

Kaysar needs to go home. I was a big SOV fan last year, with a particular interest in Kaysar - if you know what I mean and I think you do! :P I cast more votes for him to return to the house than I care to admit. I also begged my husband to cast votes in Kaysars' favor.

This year, I want him to go home. He's been distracted from the beginning, has not really gotten involved with the game and has generally not been the man voted back into the house. He should have realized that the only way to save the SOV was for HIM to play and win POV so both he and Janelle were safe. Howie had extracted Dani's promise that he wouldn't go up. If he and his so-called alliance had been thinking clearly, they would have recognized this. Danielle would have been FORCED to put up someone from Chilltown as it's doubtful she would have put up members of the float herd.

Instead Kaysar's been whimpering about wanting to go home; Janelle is flirting with a man clearly out of her league in terms of gameplay and manipulation; James is running around swearing loyalty to everyone and Howie is being Howie. What happened to the rational, gameplaying, STRATEGIC SOV we loved last year?

Although both Kaysar and Will have been saying they want to go home, Will's claims are obviously BS. Kaysar on the other hand has been distracted to the point of not really playing the game.

I say send him home to his new love interest. Let him get on with his life. He's useless in the game anyway.

Mike Boogie is not the only HG to make BB history this season. Kaysar will join him Thursday night when he becomes the only 3 time loser in BB history. Why is this schlub an all-star? Last season he threatened to hit a girl, and now he wants to hit a gay guy? There's your America's Choice for ya. Chicken George has never been evicted by his fellow HG's and is truly a brighter star than the Iraqi Do-Nothing could ever hope to be.

Good day.

:rolleyes: still trying to convince people that he threatened to hit a girl.

i think there are plenty of fans that would want to slap marcellas, so i cant even blame him if he did say he wanted to hit him. as long as the act itself is never acted on, i dont care who they say they want to hit.

"season he threatened to hit a girl, and now he wants to hit a gay guy? "

didn't youa dmit that you didn't even watch last season? Kaysar never threatened to hit a girl, and no matter how many times you say it- it wont' be true.

What does marcellus being gay have to do with anything? Violence is not the answer but his being gay doesn't change the fact that he a a man. Why mention it? You make it seem as though gay men=women, when, as far as i know that is not the case.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you would think that shockalot would have taken that stupid picture with him when he left. now we have carvin to show us the same pic.. of kaysar standing up..... while ivette sat.... ohhh how scary is that! :o:lol::lol::lol: not.

Archived