Finally Someone to talk to!

SHMAG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I got confused there... who is in St. Louis? Cause that's my home town... born and breed there.... I miss it sooooo much! All my family is there too (except hubby and children that is.)

I know off topic... so, whoever it is... please pm me.... *giddy with excitement that someone's in st. louis)

Serenity is the one in St Louis, I'm in Kansas City. :D

Thanks for the info. mo and mouse, appreciated it.

And, I'm with you mo... hee only 2 weeks to go... I'm so excited!!!

Guest ranster627
Is the commercial they are airing the same one from the CBS site?

Yes it is, ranster.

well then, been there done that ... I want a new commercial that gives me clues ... I am getting so frustrated ... I need leaks! :wink:

I've actually got a copy of the commercial on my PC, but I cant post it. :cry: But I can watch it over and over again.

where did you get the copy of the commercial?

Guest ranster627
When they start showing the "real" commercials for the new season, it's at that time that they are sequestered right?
I think that's right because then they will have taped material to create a commercial that is new ...

Guest sweetpea13

:D I cant wait either!! I am so excited. My husband thinks I am nuts too!! I didnt watch the first season but I have watched every season since and I am hooked. I have been watching for commercials, and going to every BB site I can find to get a clue of what is going on. I am so EXCITED!!!! I hope we have some more nice looking men to watch again this summer.

By the way I am new to the forums, but have been going to Mortys site for a few years now. Love the site, he does such a great job!! So I decided to join in the fun here too! :D :clap

Guest ranster627

We saw you lurking there sweetpea and have been waiting for you ... welcome out and about! ... and happy posting! :wink:

Guest sweetpea13

Thanks for the welcome!! I am sure you will see more from me especially when the show starts. I dont have live feeds so I am going to rely on you all to keep me posted on what is happening. :wink:

Guest Nicky277

:lol:

I am here ya all... I can't believe only ten more days!!! And now we know it is going to be "Summer of Secrets"....

Just to let everyone know I have been visiting Morty since season three of big brother and am a huge fan of this site!!! Also been reading these message boards to fix my big brother craving during the year!!! :wink: :wink:

Me too squirrel... I'm going nuts seeing them in there and not being able to tell what they're doing or what they're saying. This is the part I would like to see most next to the very end. They are gathering their first impressions of each other, they're in their most vulnerable moments ... let me see them!!!!

I know what you mean I can't wait either. My hubby thinks I'm nuts everytime i log on to look at the fish.

It is nuts B1!! :wink: and I am jealous as all heck that I don't have the feeds! LOL

Last night I was so happy, I got to watch them feed the fish I hated my own fish but I am starting to like these little guys

Can't wait?Och!Rather like crossing your legs waitin in line for the bathroom after 4 beers eh?heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 8)