Finally Someone to talk to!

SHMAG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I remember, last year we had a HUGE power failure in our neighborhood. Of course it never came back on in time to watch BB. So you all would have died laughing to see us, sitting out on the porch with my hubbys battery pack, and our neighbors little teeny TV and about 6 of us trying to watch BB on this little B&W screen. It really was a site to behold! HAHA"

Reminder to me: pick up extra batteries for my little 3" black and white ..... in case the power goes out. It sure beats a blank :!:

Don't think I've ever watched BB by candle light.

Thanks Loves BB

You know whats weird is I have seen my first comercial for survivor to be aired this fall but not one for bb yet.I must be watching the wrong channels.

I haven't seen any of them either. Then again I don't watch that much TV until bb starts then I can't get enough. I always watch the cbs evening news and you would think that would play them then when half the country is tuned in.

Guest ranster627

no commercials sited here either ... then again, this site is like a commercial all the time to me! :wink:

Guest ranster627

webbles, my heart stopped just a little at your last line ... I almost thought you were going to say there was a rumor that it wasn't ... :oops:

I agree jen!  it just adds to the excitement of it starting.  Don't get me wrong Morty is great and I can't do with out but seeing it on TV kind of confirms that it really is going to come on.

I agree,but I do love my mortys.I have made somereally good friends on here.

Guest ranster627
NO NO NO!  I didn't mean it like that!  Sorry about that.  I would never try to start something like that.  I just meant that seeing is believing kind of thing.
Wasn't you, was my mind sifting through the countless things people tell me ... MY BAD. And yes, I would like to make my own sighting too! :wink:

Guest ranster627
Ive seen 1 In South Carolina
I am jealous ... then again I never watch that network ...

I just realized how funny this is, it's like sightings of UFO's or Bigfoot?

(yes, that was an unabashed ad for the new sci-fi forum at Morty's) :oops:

I can't even watch that! Stupid job put a block on streaming media! it won't even let you install real one! they are starting to get the way of bb. I had actually thought about taking vacation the day after the first show aires but they wouldn't let me off. stupid job! okay now i am done venting i should get back to work! two weeks!

I've seen the commercial a few times, but it's always the same one and it's always during prime time on CBS here in Missouri. Hope it trickles your way soon. I shreeked like a school girl when I saw it the first time. My husband thought I was nuts!! :roll:

Serenity, that is odd. The only time I've seen them is prime time, but then again I don't watch soaps. TV is usually on PBS or some other cartoon for the kids. What area of Missouri are you in? I'm right outside Kansas City.

:lol:

Suds-that is soo wrong, but soo funny!

Serenity-the area could have something to do with the timing of the commericals. I'm not sure how that works.

Guest cutestsmile

I've seen the commercial... it's just clips/pics from old BBs...

Personally, I wanna see something NEW !! I wanna see BB6. I totally cannot think about anything else... I'm SOOOOO glad I got DVR now (like TiVO but for satellite). I can tape every episode. :-)

July 7th I'm scheduled for a root canal !! It's awful waiting for BB6 and then remembering that on that same date I have to be in the dentist's chair !!

Please please please please the time has to pass b/c I want my BB6!!!!!!!

/big sigh