Finally Someone to talk to!

SHMAG

FINALLY, someone I can talk to about my Big Brother obsession! I've watched every eposide from season 1 to 5, and last year finally let go of my thrifty ways and bought the live feeds... and thank God i did because that is all I did for 3 months! I didn't want to actually admit to anyone that I got the live feeds, and blew my friends off to watch Big Brother. Now i have people that understand me, and know that i have somewhat of a problem. So "hello my name is AJ, and I am a obsessive Big Brother watcher!" The first step is admitting it! :wink:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

I had a hard time watching the live feeds last year due mainly for my dislike of a cast full of 'actors' who were constantly doing 'bits' and 'takes' and setting up 'scenes' for the cameras.

If they werent be thoroughly outdone by Jase and Holly of course.

Well anyway, welcome to the addiction.

BB addicts are the most addicted of any reality show and do not buy all those types who act like its so weird - CBS has the numbers and its astonishing how many people watch this!

Live feeds.. try about 20 thousand people tuning in to the household at some part in their day!

So dont worry.. youre not alone. we are all here.. waiting and waiting for our 3 month fix lol!

Guest ranster627

Wanna gab about BB??? Heavy into withdrawls and anticipation??? We have a special BB Chat Night this Saturday ... come in and try out Morty's new chat room ... get used to it before the season starts! :wink:

FINALLY, someone I can talk to about my Big Brother obsession! I've watched every eposide from season 1 to 5, and last year finally let go of my thrifty ways and bought the live feeds... and thank God i did because that is all I did for 3 months! I didn't want to actually admit to anyone that I got the live feeds, and blew my friends off to watch Big Brother. Now i have people that understand me, and know that i have somewhat of a problem. So "hello my name is AJ, and I am a obsessive Big Brother watcher!" The first step is admitting it!  :wink:

hahaha...cute..well welcome to our world.And remember we always have each other if we dont have our real life friends..lol

Guest randilyn
Wanna gab about BB??? Heavy into withdrawls and anticipation??? We have a special BB Chat Night this Saturday ... come in and try out Morty's new chat room ... get used to it before the season starts! :wink:

Is this going to be every Saturday night? My poor husband, who still believes I am not going to buy the live feeds this year, is going to get very lonely! Oh well, I will make it up to him in about 3 months. :wink:

IAM SOOO EXCITED FOR BIG BROTHER TO START! I find it hard to sleep at night, as lame as that sounds! I don't think I can wait 16 more days. I can't actually tell this to anyone I know because they'll think Iam frickin CRAZY. I told my one friend that I got the live feeds last year and she looked at me like I needed help! I truly believe that I need therapy for my addiction, and it is an addiction I tell yah! Just give me something, pictures of the houseguests, a tour of the house, one of the oh-so secret "twists"! ANYTHING! Iam just taking it one day at a time now. Just waiting until tuesday for the Early show tour!

And thank you for listening to my rant! :P

Guest amber72764

I am totally in your shoes. I cant wait for Big Brother to start...its CRAZY! People make fun of me all of the time because I will sit for hours and watch the live feeds. But oh well....maybe I can make it 16 more days!

I cant wait either. I am giddy with excitement. The commercials are even starting to play now too!

I remember, last year we had a HUGE power failure in our neighborhood. Of course it never came back on in time to watch BB. So you all would have died laughing to see us, sitting out on the porch with my hubbys battery pack, and our neighbors little teeny TV and about 6 of us trying to watch BB on this little B&W screen. It really was a site to behold! HAHA

Guest BB6Anticipation

I can't sleep and can't work because I am constantly surfing the internet for ANY Big Brother information. Help me!

I have not seen one BB comercial yet.But I am very excited for it to start.I see the coutdown everyday and I feel like a kid counting down the days till christmas.

I have not seen one BB comercial yet.But I am very excited for it to start.I see the coutdown everyday and I feel like a kid counting down the days till christmas.

I haven't had the chance to see one either! I don't have internet at home so I surf while I am at work and everyday I send a few of my closest co-workers how many days are left till bb starts! I have been reading Morty's since bb2 and I am so glad that his site isn't blocked by my work because if I wasn't able to read what everyone had to say I would flip. So everyone that is going to get live feeds I am counting on you! :clap

well we will all do our best to make sure you are kept up to date.But you should have a comp at home so that you can watch the bb feeds with us..hehe

I have been trying to get one but my other half doesn't seem to think watching the live feeds out way the cost of getting a computer. Thought about going behind his back but you know were that goes...

yes I think I do..well we will do our best to make sure you have your info.Maybe next yr you will be able to talk him into a comp.Tell him you want santa to bring you one..hehe,Thats what I do with my hubby all the time and I usually get it.

You can have him any day of the year.Just not at christmas oh yeah and not for the next for weeks till I have fully recovered from surgery.After that he is all urs ran

I've seen them here in Texas. (We have DSS out of Dallas.) Only seen it once though so, not sure how many markets are being promo'd yet.