Friday, August 4th

CeCiMom

Danielle is the new HOH and today she will be nominating... ???

She is thinking of putting up James and Janelle so James can play veto UHG STUPID!!!! She is trusting Chilltown to vote out Janelle and not james?? If she goes through with this it will be right up there with Janelle's stupid decisions last week

James will never agree to this... he'll talk her out of it. He's just getting all his "arguements" together for why this is a dumbass move... without saying dumbass move. :o

It seems like dani is using/playing james afterall. james will have a cow and not let her put him up. but he was the one who told dani that he wanted to 'back door that b*#$@" (janelle) so if he wants to do that so bad, why not be a pawn himself and get the veto to save himself? but then who would dani put up? another pawn like cg? even if james was up on the block with janelle, everyone would vote janelle out because she's a bigger threat than james is right now. everyone votes with what hoh wants lately..i think the majority would vote for janie to go and james to stay (assuming the veto wasn't won or used).

i wonder if james will catch on that dani's playing him...or is she? oh, the confusion of a non-feeder like myself.

Jani, Howie and Kaysar are now realizing that they can not trust marci, erika and are going to go try to stir things up with george. They also do not want marci and erika to know they are on to them.

i think it is too little too late but who knows alot can change in a short time.

Danielle said last night (to James) that she was going to use him as a pawn and put him and Janelle up... when POV is used put Howie up.

If POV isn't used then James will have CG, Erika and Marcellas to keep him (guaranteed, she says) and even if all the rest vote to evict him, he can use his evict pass on one of those to make it a 3 - 3 tie and Danielle will make the tiebreaker vote to evict Janelle.

James wasn't thrilled with the plan but, said he would think about it and talk to her in the morning. Imo, he'll talk her out of this plan but, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Okay, it's 9:27 BBT and all four feeds are on sleeping HouseGuests.

But. I swear I hear a light talking in the background -- a man and a woman. (Really! I hear it -- it's not the voices in my head, I promise!) The woman sounds like Danielle, but I could be wrong. Actually, it kinda sounds like a radio but that wouldn't make sense.

Please tell me someone else hears this. It's barley audiable... my volume is up completely, and my ear is to my speaker. I hear it.

I sound a bit depserate, don't I? Please tell me someone else hears this..

Yeah, but can't Janelle still win the veto anyway? And what if James doesn't win pov? I guess the concensus in the house is that janie will be backdoored and not to use the veto because if they do, then they will be put up on the block.

Oh, I get how janie couldn't have a chance to win the veto: they pick who plays for veto. they wont pick her. she'll be left out.

any clues on if there is a food comp today or when nominations will be done? today/tonight/Saturday?

i dont get why she doesnt put janelle up from the start. i janelle veto o well then evict kaysar. for james being in her alliances she sure is putting him in harms way.

Nah...putting Jani up gives her the chance of getting off...and the "floaters" don't want her to have a chance to get out of eviction...they want her out. Back-dooring her is the only way. Put two SOV's up...chances are one of them gets the veto and takes themselves off the block...then she puts Jani up and Jani goes home. I think she should put Kay and Howie up. Are they dangerous for the next week...maybe. So far they haven't been good "winners" of HoH or the Veto.... it's a risk she takes, but if she does get Jani out...the floaters will have some confidence in her to do the job and she may be protected, by them.

Ericka..where does she stand or is she "flip-flopping?"

but how is putting up Kaysar/Howie any different than putting Janelle up to start, in terms of getting Janelle out of the house? Janelle could still end up playing for veto, if it stays random her ball could come out of the bag, and she could remove Kaysar(she is safe even if she removes Kaysar right? or have I forgotten the rules of POV?) I guess you are saying there is a 'chance' she wouldn't be playing for POV, so in that case it's a little better than nominating her and knowing she would be playing?

Right, George... sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain. If Jani's not on the block to start - she may (even if members of her alliance are on the block) - imagine she's safe. If (BIG IF) she doesn't participate in the Veto, and anyone else gets it (or if she does and doesn't get it).... she goes on the block in their place. Dani has achieved her goal. The CT (who I think will support that move) - get more comfortable. The "floater" feel safer.

Not that any of them really are, but when you can take that deep breath - it helps! hahahah

Archived