Friday, August 4th

CeCiMom

No kidding! ILoveKaysar - but why? James lying is a given. They all know it, why waste time arguing about it. All it really does is show the other HG that there is dissention in the SOV alliance. Yes, that is also probably known, but the pretense is still there and it can be worked.

I'd say bad move for Kay...he should have (with the class that he's shown in the past) - smiled, shook his head and walked on.... Now that would have pissed James off to no end and he would have fallen into another emotional trap and Kay would have shown himself to be a master. It's all about those "buttons," ain't it?? hahahahha

James came out of the Diary Room and was acting upset and said the DR asked him "how does it feel to be nominated by your friend" when he asked what friend, the DR said Danielle and he told Kaysar that his response was "well you never know who your friends are" and Kaysar looked at him and said "well i know you are lying because they (BB) would have told you that you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions" (as he was relaying it to Kaysar) and James just made an uncomfortable laugh...

And they werent arguing Kay just pointed out that James was lying... hopefully Kay will realize just how much James is working with Danielle and hopefully chop him off at the ankles!!

"Kay just called James out about a lie... hahahahahahahah"

OK what was the lie that slimeball James got called out on? I just got home from work. Dani and James are having a pow wow! James is so full of hate for Janelle. I would hate to ever piss of James in the real world.

Also when is the NOM ceremony?

James is an idiot, let him sit there and talk crap on everyone, thats all he's good for. Who cares what him and Dani talk about, Will and Boogie are talking about flipping their votes on Jan to take out James! LOL I cant wait to see the look on Dani's face.

If this show is slightly scripted or guided by strong suggestion by BB, then bu-bye James. Just the thought of the flip is keeping me watching. I would LOVE to see James go next week, no matter who he was up against...even (OMG) Booger. I also LOVE how Will tries to mix it up. If you think of it, it's a grand move. You leave 3 sov going against the 3 floaters, full tilt, and a strong, arrogant player is out the door.

Marcellas is a self-righteous sheep. He'll vote against Janelle for James because that's what the power wants. I take it back; he's not a sheep, but a ugly-spirited scaredy-cat dressed up like a sheep.

I wouldn't count on him for anything. :angry:

Oh, and Booger just asked me to type that

HE IS A LOSER.

Unless Janelle wins veto she's toast. Erika, George and James are all she needs to vote her out.

Does anyone else find it frustrating listening to Will and Boogie yet again talk about nothing when clearly Janelle and Marcellas are talking game as are Kaysar and James. Why do I pay for feeds of all 4 cameras are on one subject????

I think if after veto it is still James and Janelle that there is a possibility that James could end up going home!! (I HOPPPPPE so)

Janelle:

Will

Boogie

Howie

Kaysar

CG

James:

Marcellus

Erika

I also don't think George would vote for James to stay because of James putting him up a few weeks ago... James does have the "pass" to eliminate one houseguests vote for eviction, but if those 5 people vote to evict James then it doesn't really matter!

*****is anyone else sick of everyone voting the way the HOH wants, can these people not grow brains and do what's best for them????*****

Quote: "If this show is slightly scripted or guided by strong suggestion by BB, then bu-bye James. Just the thought of the flip is keeping me watching. I would LOVE to see James go next week, no matter who he was up against...even (OMG) Booger. I also LOVE how Will tries to mix it up. If you think of it, it's a grand move. You leave 3 sov going against the 3 floaters, full tilt, and a strong, arrogant player is out the door."

That would be sweet...I like James, but I also like my BB with some entertainment attached to it. I'm in for the surprised faces and tears of evicted houseguests.

Also, if James went...then these people will really start playing---No one is safe! :)

Potential BB Diary Room Influencing Questions:

BB to Chicken George: Are you sure you can really trust James after he put you on the block? Are you at all insulted by the condescending tone of his constant compliments? How do you think your incredible veto win stacks up against the 5 that James won? Can you beat him again? Who is the strongest team in the house that you want to be aligned with?

BB to Will/Booger: What did you mean when you offered Janelle "protection" last week? Do you think the other houseguests would be shocked if the votes flipped and James was evicted? Do you think Danielle is a better player than James? What makes her such a strong player? Do you think you can trust both Danielle and James?

This is a soap opera, after all...not a game! One can only hope all is well in Port Charles come next Thursday.

Archived