Hypocrisy rules this house...

cindyannie

and James is the reigning king at the moment.

So he is with chilltown and Danielle together.

Why would he have fought so hard the first week to get rid of Danielle? (faking)

Why would he have fought so hard last week to get rid of chilltown? (faking)

I don't think anyone from bb6 knows about his alliance with chilltown, Danielle yes.

So how are they going to react when they find out and they will find out. They always do.

He may have played too many cards this time. Depending on who goes this week he may be exposed and then it will be ugly. Especially if Howie finds out. Hey he could go Busto on James. Brutal.

so now you gonna spam the boards. we get your point in the others threads :(:angry:

go ahead. i was just messing wit you. i was like that last night when sov won hoh again :D

i am sorry fizzle

i will be completely THRILLED if George wins POV...just to see the look on James' face!! The only other people he DOESN'T have an alliance with in the house is Erika, Marcellus, Jase and Diane....that we KNOW of anyway!! Who knows they might be a seperate "super dooper alliance".

hmmmm....

suppose neither Will or George win the Veto... and whoever does ... doesen't use it ???

With this crew flip flopping back and forth - - our Dr. Will JUST might find himself evicted :P

CG is the best person for a two-person alliance to keep in. No way could he win HOH, the winner takes the other one in and both win something w/o leaving the jury feeling like the third place person got screwed over like with Diane, Erica (or was it Robert), and Janie.

Guest StarBaby

I don't think you can compare Chicken George to James. And it's not that surprising for James to win HOH, he did after all, win a mess of Veto's last year. George got nervous and exhausted today doing his one thing during the food comp. He might surprise me and win HOH, but I won't hold my breath.

I mentioned this in another post, but I cannot wait to see who CG goes up to save himself!! Howie...Danielle...this (hopefully) will get the show rolling. We all talk about how much gameplay CG doesn't have, let's see if he 'Brings It On.'

How do you guy's know that he can't win HOH?
No crystal ball needed to predict that since I'm not talking about a regular HOH - I'm talking about the FINAL HOH, which has always been an endurance comp, and always been won by a physically strong person.

OK I didnt get the live feeds this season (kind of glad i think) but have been reading live feed recaps every day.

This thing about going after floaters is fine and all, maybe the smartest thing, maybe not, but after reading the conversation between Erica and James I just got really suprised

Erika: "I can't technically play the game like I did....here, I'm like free floating."

James: "I like the way you are playing, if you get to the end people would have to say you are playing the game.... I think you are playing very smart...but you know its only week three and it feels like week ten."

They get so angry at George for floating and here erica admits shes free floating and James LIKES THE WAY SHE's playing!

Erika criticizes CG alot about his floating, James does too, so why is it such an ok strategy for Erikkka. Their definition of 'floaters' Ive yet to find out, but this is just rediculous.

As much as they want to compare CG to Cowboy....neither of them won their season and WONT win this season. They talk how CG's a nice guy and everybody will vote for him when he floats all the way to the finals...NOBODY LIKES HIM this season! Where are these mysterious votes going to come from? He'd be the perfect person to take to the final 2....nobody will give him any votes because everybody thinks he doesnt deserve it and they just dont plain like him.

I Just dont see the logic in these people's decisions this season, maybe im missing something somebody can explain...

Archived