Hypocrisy rules this house...

cindyannie

Erika doesn't steer the ship but she is a passenger on the boat....George is not on the boat he doesn't talk to people about the game he doesn't go and find out what the HOH wants etc. Erika does and then floats off to gather more information.

Thank you for clarifying that. I don't have the feeds but from reading this board I didn't think he floats and that is why I said he skates.

I think CG is just being nice and talks to everyone and doesn't take sides, whereas the floaters run back and tell each side what the other side (or hg) are saying and planning.

There is a huge difference with what James (or most of the houseguests) will say to your face versus behind your back. Yes, James may be complimentary to Erika to her face, but in conversations with Booger, it's all about eliminating people who are not playing the game directly. Erika shouldn't delude herself with those compliments.

So Im just wondering were these people get the idea George will win because he's 'such a nice guy' and will get votes.

Even though he is a harmless nice guy, they all hate him and sound like he's the last person theyd want to win bb7. Why are they so scared he's going to coast through and win? He's not even in any groups or anything like Cowboy.

as long ericka dont make final two i am good

I noticed that too, with what he said to Erika, plus the fact that another floater, Danielle , is this years' Ivette for him, a trusted confidant that will always be honest with him.

Yes, it's hypocritical of him, and at the same time understandable. Erika and Danielle are the sixers' floaters. They consider George to be Chilltown's Floater. It's okay for Erika, Danielle, and to a certain extent Marcellus to be floaters, because they're not going to put up a season sixer. I think that's his thought process.

james is going to be asked to put up janelle. he knows what happened to jennifer, so i hope he takes that into consideration, before backstabbing janelle.

i am a little worried, because he talked to janelle about how the four horsemen turned on holly. i hope he realizes that it would be stupid to do the same thing, especially before the jury.

if he can get three bb6ers on the jury, with keeping his handsclean with their eviction, he has got a good shot at their votes.

he puts janelle up, all he does is become the next target to kaysar/howie, if they get hoh next week.

he gets put up against a chilltown member he goes home, if he doesn't win veto.

It's too late for James. He whined so much and incessantly yesterday, that the feeders are all sick of him. I think it's great that he has to take a stand.

Janelle is the only member of the sixers willing to take a stand. Last week James biotched about Kay's noms. Kay didn't want to be a big target so he took out Nak. He pouted since they couldn't get out Diane. James kept saying all of last week to go after the biggest threats and then he nominates CG??

Give me break!! Also, CG said he needed to talk to him last night. I wonder if they did talk and what was said. It should be interesting. If James cuts a deal with CG, he will officially have an alliance with everyone in the house.

He is not playing smart enough.

Archived