HOH Week 3 - James

" he has a reason to whine. It was rigged no question about it. George is the nice guy on the show and BB doesnt want him gone yet. The competition was made for him. He is the only one willing to do all of that because he has nothing to do. And they made james get out by not having a veto and HOH next week. WHO would do that? He has a reason to and stop saying hes a whiney little jeezuz. You can say all you want " it has been preplanned events". HOW DO YOU KNOW...you don't so please stop"

Grouchy much? Stop and take a breather.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, where to begin.

1. He talks such a big game, but douche never does anything. He is the ultimate floater. So FINALLY he has some power and all he does is whine and complain. Like I said, dude doesn't have the juice and can't deal.

2. BB rigged it? Big Bad BB. Give me a break. He is a poor wittle sore loser. Bottom line. If he wants to complain, be a man- get it off your chest. It should take about 2 minutes to get your point across. Dude was crying for HOURS. And I am willing to bet will continue to do so.

3. He is always talking about how stupid people are when they are HOH. How he is so damn smart and would make all the right moves. So CG won VETO. SO WHAT, get over it and move on to your second nominee. Are you telling me he is such the floater that he only has ONE person to get rid of in the entire house?

Dude just drives me nuts. He is such a little pansy.

james is starting to sound not to happy with janelle. he wouldn't be so stupid to put her up would he. surely he knows that if howie or kaysar got hoh, next he would go right up? he seemed upset just, because he suggested he put up jase. how is that any different then, when james suggested nominations to kaysar, etc.

James will put up Marcellas. Then everyone except for Janelle and maybe Erika will vote him out because everyone else in the house has got some sort of deal with Will or is aligned with him. Also, James dislikes Marcy and so does Danielle and she wants Marcy out. James listens to whatever Dani tells him, like the dumbass that he is.

I'm with Midget - James complained about Kaysar's nominations but he was doing the exact same thing. And now he is whining like a baby because his plan went awry. At least Kaysar accepted the fact that everyone else wanted Nakomis out when he wanted to keep her. The problem with James is, he is playing so many people that when George uses the veto, he will end up showing his cards. I don't understand why he promised not to put Jase up without so much as a deal! Doh!

Why do all these HGs get so mad when the other houseguests don't play the way that they think they should - James especially! He seems to think he knows how everyone should play but really it's just how he wants they to play to give him the advantage. So shortsighted!

Keep whining James, what's it going to get you?

Chilltown see that James is a loose cannon and a neurotic player. James is a joke, they are using him just like he is using them, or atleast attempting to. He will be the first to go on either side. I hate James and Daneielle. I hope someone finds out about their little thing and puts them both up.

I do think that James is a Huge dumb ass. He got his biggest opportunity yet and he screws it up with his noms, but I don't think he listens to Dani and does whatever she says considering she told him to not put CG up in the first place. She sat there in the HOH room and practically pleaded for him to just think about what could happen if CG was put up and won the veto.

She urged him to make a deal with CG but he refused, because he saw CG going all the way to the end. That really made no sense to me because if he would get the sympathy vote that James thought he would get I am more than sure whom ever the final 5, 4, or even 3 would have been they would be smart enough to come to that conclusion on their own, and get him out. I mean really, its not even down to 10 houseguests yet and he is going on and on about how CG could get the money. Does this idiot realize that this is only the 3rd eviction and there are still 12 people in the house?

I was so excited when he won HOH Thursday but now he has just wasted it and shown himself to be a huge hypocrite with all of that moaning and growning he was doing last week with Kaysar's noms. But then again we are talking about James :glare:

James is sort of Dani's puppet just like ivette's...although there will be times when he goes against them. he's attracted to like-minded people, decietful, just like him. he trusts dani more than anyone there right now. she wants marcy out, and james will do it. i will be shocked if he doesn't.

yeah i was also excited when he won hoh! but now i think we're all feeling let down. his group has no idea how he is already decieving his sov group, so soon. but then again, kaysar was/is too.

i would think he wouldn't be so stupid to turn on them this soon, especially with him not competeting for hoh next week, because kaysar/howie get it they would take him right out. i am sure he knows this.

i wouldn't be upset if he took marcellas out, i just hope it isn't janelle. this isn't though just me saying, as a fan of janelle's, why would you take out an ally right this early in the game, right before an hoh you can't compete in.

this leaves him vunerable to howie/kaysar nominating him. i would surely think he would want to avoid that for a while.

i heard rumors of some secret alliance, but then who knows.

There was nothing wrong with Kaysar's nominations. He ended up taking out a somewhat member of CT without dividing the house into a two-sided affair like last year. James let the HOH get to his head and didnt even think his plan through, he let his personal feelings for CG get in the way. His best nominations at the time would have been Will and Diane. Ive pretty much lost all respect for him after seeing his little hissy fit. I hope to God that CG ends up winning HOH next week and puts up James.

I can't believe how much the sixers, not just James are whinning about this. They certianly didn't whine last year when they played the chess veto comp, and took out Maggie and Cappy went home. I didn't hear them whine, when America voted Kaysar back in the house, and gave their alliance another shot.

If I remember correctly, they made fun of the nerd herd like crazy.

I can understand why James was upset, because they gave him a choice he didn't want to make -- a choice which would have been presented to EVERY HOH, not just James (so he should quit whinning about it being rigged) -- to continue on to the next leg of the compeition he had to agree to not compete for Veto next week. Would he be putting himself in a vulnerable spot? Yes. But there was no guarentee that he'd have been able to play veto the following week anyway, since it's based on where the wheel lands. So he could have been in the same spot anyway next week, and could have decided at that moment that it was far more important for him to secure chicken george's exit than his POSSIBLE ability to compete next week.

He made a choice to NOT continue.

So BB didn't do anything, he choose to not go on. The comp was set up so that whoever wanted to do the most, and give up the most would be rewarded. In the case, CG was rewarded. But the reward that was offered was double edged. Because for CG it means he's on slop the rest of his time in the house, and ALSO an inability to compete in veto so if he is nominated next week -- he COULD be the one sent home.

Does the choices offered to every houseguest, always work best for that house guests position or their stratagey? No.

Is the same chance provided for them all to win though? Yes.

James constant complaining, is going to do him in more than CBS or BB will .. because the other hg's are gonna get sick of it, and send him home. Not to mention he is showing himself to be such a bad sport right now.

Anyway, to answer the OP question, yes. I don't really expect James to last too long in this game. His little cadre of alliances encompasses just about everyone in the house and now he's being forced to make choices between them already, which is going to hack people off.

I think it's an act. Of course James had a backup plan in case this happened. He's smart enough to know better. I think he's putting on a good "show" for the others, so he comes off looking like he had no choice no matter WHO he puts up.

i admit a basis as a janelle fan, but i hope he realizes that having 3 sovs on the jury, if he can get someone else to evict them, gives himself a shot at three jury votes.

plus, i doubt he would want to make himself a target for kaysar/howie next week, because they put him up, and he doesn't win veto chilltown will gladly vote him out.

Archived