HOH Week 3 - James

The sixers aren't the ones biotching....it is James. Janelle told him to accept it. Dani told him on Thursday to think of 3 people not 1 to get out. He didn't listen to her.

He also revealed on Thursday nite that he came into the game with a pre-alliance with Danielle, Will, & Boogie.

Erika & Marci are seen as S6 supporters for now. Jase is part of Chilltown and he and James both were back doored. So they have that in common.

So James can't nominate Erika, Marci, Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, Boogie, Will or Danielle. He also promised Diane and Jase that he wouldn't nominate them either. So he's stuck.

That's why he's whining so much.

The only person he didn't have a deal with is Chicken George. He wanted a free HoH week by getting rid of CG and there would be no repurcussions. Now there will be.

I think it's hilarious and he deserves exactly what he gets. I hope Kay and Janie and Howie wise up to him. Most of all I hope CG wins HoH next week for 2 reasons: so he can eat normal food & so he kicks out James.

Meanwhile I hope James comes to his senses and kicks out Jase since aside from the sixers he is by far the most competitive person in the house, besides being a loose cannon. Someone please medicate that boy!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James was my favorite SOV until yesterday. His constant whining & repeating himself made the feeds unbearable to watch. James called CG the devil last night :lol: .That's the pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard it.

Lets see so far the def alliances he has made:

(the real) Mr & Mrs Smith=James & Erika

Preshow Alliance=Will, Boogie, Danielle, James

(duh) alliance SOV4=James, Janelle, Howie, Kaysar

have I missed any? So to avoid breaking an alliance he can only nom Diane (who he promised he wouldn't but he called every HG in before 1st noms & told them they were safe) There is some obvious alliance w/Jase because he is dead set on not nominating him. I think he may put up Marcellas as that is pretty much his only option at this point :unsure: BOOHOO poor James :P waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Guest StarBaby

Dumblonde, just curious, do you have something to back up who you say are James' alliances, or is that just your theory? I am especially interested in the "real" Mr. and Mrs. Smith statement you made.

The real Mr/Mrs Smith thing was said by that Toni scary person in an interview she did. That's all I got. (she said Diane/Jase was the original Mr & Mrs. but when she got mad at Diane she continued her plan but w/James/Erika)

I have seen other posts about the James/Will/Boogie/Danielle thing & from watching the feeds & the private talks he has with Will & Boogie I tend to believe this is an alliance (but who knows :P )

& we all know the SOV

So to answer your question. I have no proof. I know nothing & yet I know everything. I'm a legend in my own mind :P:huh::lol:

Guest StarBaby

LOL Dumblonde. Thanks for the explanation. I just haven't seen anything on the feeds to indicate the James/Erika connection, but who knows, maybe he is just being really careful.

james is now in a class all by himself. never ever has there been a bigger baby. he looked like a total idiot last night. greatest (or at least most egotistical) quote last night from him:

"i had this whole thing planned out, and bb screwed it up"

what a jerk.

Re: the James/Erika thing. If James doesn't have a secret alliance w/her isn't it odd that her name hasn't even been mentioned for a replacement nom? hmmmmmmmmmm

I mean he is having such a tough time picking a non-threatening nom but Erika would be perfect & go along w/all the "lets get rid of floaters blah blah talk" unless :huh: .....

he has an alliance w/her (aka the real Mr/Mrs Smith :blink: )

His choice of nominations should be Erika and Marcellas. Bottom line. It may not be best for the sovs, but it's best for James.

But I doubt very much he is going to do it.

Guest StarBaby

But Erika is being compliant right now and going along with whatever the Sov has asked her to do so far, so why mess with her. Marcy might be obnoxious, and whatever, but he is not a threat to anyone right now, so why waste a week on either of them?

I don't think James had an alliance with Erika. Just think nobody would have imagined that Erika would ever make it to All Stars. She only got America's Choice because some internet groups used the vote bot or whatever that automatic voter is called.

poor marcellus. i hope he learn a lesson that never count your chickens before they hatch. he thought sov was a free ride. not :lol:

you gotta play the game

Guest StarBaby

At this point it's PURE speculation. Dani is pushing big time for Booger to make a deal with James and Kay to keep them safe next week if they put up and vote out marcy this week. So far I have seen no evidence that it will happen.

Giving Jase his word is chit, james swore on the bible last year, so why trust his word jase..I would not...and I think every HOH should have a back-up plan in case what happened happens.......

The only person who has speculated that Marcellus should go up,is Mike Boogie. And he kind of has an axe to grind, because the alternative is him. To my knowledge, as I type this, he hasn't presented the idea to James yet.

If James does put up Marcellus, it will be game suicide for him. He'll have Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, and Erika gunning for him, and he knows Chilltown offers him little protection since they can't win anything.

So James has gotten himself into a nice little mess by playing both ends against the middle. Just like he did last year. No matter who he puts up he has to betray an alliance.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Drop back 15 yards, take the snap, and punt.

Archived