HOH Week 3 - James

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

It's gonna be either Boogie or Jase, I think. Anyway, I guess there was a lot of drama today. And when all is said and done , I think the nominations will be what they should have been all along. If James is bitching and moaning, well, screw him. He still hasn't learned that you don't get what you want 100% of the time.

I know, Jase has to go. Janelle is so right. However, I can't stand Boogie anymore, so please get him out of there. I know, I know, strategy first. Boogie is hopeless, can't win competitions, while Jase is really strong competitior. Where is Nakomis when you need her? I say, backdoor Jase, take care of Boogie next!!

well, considering that most of these players know each other outside of the house and have become friends and run in the same circles, i highly doubt that cbs had it in the contracts that they couldnt be in contact with each other. boogie and will are in business together, several people did interviews together or at the same place/time, they did chats together. and this allstar show has been in the works for MONTHS.. there is no way they could control them for that long.

i think the only time they couldnt have contact was immediately before the show began when they were in sequester. the two week prior to that they even had a couple of them on the Early Show together.

james playing wit fire right now. and the poor kid will need first aid soon

James is a little too much against even considering Jase for nomination <_< ...there is definitely some sort of an alliance going on there, james is not one to "give" much less "honor" promises because of someone keeping somebody else "safe"...didn't even do it for his own girlfriend

To ever grace a reality TV show?

Poor little douche thinks BB is out to get him. Complain, whine and some more. What a broken record. Always back seat driving never having won HOH. Always whining at how dumb everyone is. Now he has the juice, little girl can't handle it.

What a woman.

"James reminds me of April from last season. LMAO! Wah Wah Wah" Neosis

Difference is April actually did a great job as HOH and James doesn't know what to do with it after talking so much crap about what he would do if he won it.

I think James is doing a great job. I love James! If I were in his shoes and my choice for eviction took himself off with the POV, I'd be pissed and whiney too. I think most of us would. Here is James' chance to kick someone out and his plans were foiled for stupid reasons (to him). He has a reason to rant. Go James! Rant away! I feel you!!

Guest StarBaby

There's a veto comp every week, so the HOH should know that there is always that chance. James needs to get the heck over it and plan what to do next. I could see bitching and whining for a while, but he has gone way past the window of normal griping.

Yeah, every HOH should have 3 people in mind they want out. But I think James has made so many alliances that he only had the choice for CG to go to save his ass. I think he has a larger window to be pissed than normal, since the POV comp was such a stupid one. Seriously, a lame comp. I'd rather hear how James is upset than see/hear CG do anything.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived