HOH Week 3 - James

I'm not even going to speculate what he'll do. I have a feeling he's even being misleading in the DR. I don't think he feels like he can trust BB. That's totally cool with me, makes things a little more interesting if I can't predict what he'll do. ;)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get why sov will be gunning for james if he puts up marcellas. janelle even said marcellus isnt a full pledge sov member. and ericka gun for somebody wont happen this early or ever. sov dont seem like they care for anybody but the original four. the rest ericka and marcelus are classified as floaters. which 1/2 is jury still out on marcellus thou.

i dont think james will nominate marcellas, erika or danielle right now because they are all a vote for bb6 right now and possible later at the end.

but who really knows.... you never know what james is thinking or planning..

lol@Jinx!

BBFan...swearing on the bible was not the same as Howie sitting in the room with the FS'ers and planning the ousting of James.

If you ask me - Howie's word is worth less than James' word. Ginger

=====================================================================

Okay I had no idea Howie did that- I didn't watch last season but, I saw the bible thing when they were showing the hg's pleas. That wasn't right of Howie to do that, james should keep his enemies close, and maybe she should nom howie since he must know now what he did....

had james been totally on the Sov side, howie and the others might have given him the same loyalty back. but when they figured out he was playing both sides... well, what would anyone do?

He tried to be WILL in the wrong season

he on same path this year

James is in a unique position at this time. If you look at this from James' standpoint as an individual and not a BB6'er, he could potentially turn this game around and put himself in a strong position with this replacement nom. If he put Janelle up and get her out in a 5-4 vote. (Boogie, Jase, Danielle, Diane, George)

It would make things really interesting but he will never do it. Noone this season has the testicular fortitude to make a bold move yet.

Don't you think if James puts up someone from BB6 he'll be seen as someone who can't be trusted? I know if I was there I would think if he could put up a BB6er this early in the game why would he not betray me. I think him betraying them this early would be completely stupid.

"James is in a unique position at this time. If you look at this from James' standpoint as an individual and not a BB6'er, he could potentially turn this game around and put himself in a strong position with this replacement nom. If he put Janelle up and get her out in a 5-4 vote. (Boogie, Jase, Danielle, Diane, George)

It would make things really interesting but he will never do it. Noone this season has the testicular fortitude to make a bold move yet."

that would not be bold...it would be stupid. Kaysar & Howie would be after him. Everyone would know that if he betrayed that alliance he would betray anyone. It'd be sucide. I'm sure if that happened it'd be just like when jennifer got kaysar out...double eviction week Howie wins HOH & Jame sis out 2 days later.

that would not be bold...it would be stupid. Kaysar & Howie would be after him. Everyone would know that if he betrayed that alliance he would betray anyone. It'd be sucide. I'm sure if that happened it'd be just like when jennifer got kaysar out...double eviction week Howie wins HOH & Jame sis out 2 days later

You said that much better than I did. It is never ever a good move to eliminate anyone who is on your side unless you have to, you know, like in the end.

I understand what you guys points are but think about this:

1- The sov 3 already don't trust him. They never did and never will. And you are all fooling yourselves if you don't think James will be the first they throw under the bus.

2 - The BB6 folks are already a target. He would just be shifting who's coming after him and they would be without their best competition player.

3 - When someone else besides a BB6 person wins HOH, James will be one of the first mentioned to be nominated.

1- The sov 3 already don't trust him. They never did and never will. And you are all fooling yourselves if you don't think James will be the first they throw under the bus.

------yes, james would likely be the first one out when it's time for them to get rid of one of their own BUT the sovs are NOT gunning fo rhim. If he puts up janele then James will def be going home as soon as kaysar & howie get HOH. As of now NONE of the sovs are even considering putting james up. They DO trust James not to put them up- otherwise they wouldn't have been so thrilled about him winning HOH.

2 - The BB6 folks are already a target. He would just be shifting who's coming after him and they would be without their best competition player.

-----James is their best competition player? He's won ONE HOH. He spent MUCH more time on BB than Kaysar did & yet Kaysar has won more HOH's. James isn't this big threat for HOH, he couldn't win one last year when he KNEW everyone in the house was out ot get him. If James sends Janelle home it doesn't mean the rest of the house would trust him or be on his side, they'd trust him even less because they'll know that he's a snake, they'll simply be using him to do their dirty work. As of now there are NO people in the house that are 100% out to get james. If he nominates Janelle that 0 will turn into a definite two, minimal.

3 - When someone else besides a BB6 person wins HOH, James will be one of the first mentioned to be nominated.

----Please, everyone else is gunning for janell. Danielle, Jase, Will & Boogie all want her gone.

If James nominates Janell it will be MUCH more stupid then with Howie nominated James & Sarah, it iwll make NO SENSE AT ALL. James will be this biggest dumbass in the house- that'd be even worse then jenn getting kaysar out.

James is the best at POV and now he is winning HOH....better watch it(even though that HOH was another lame trivia one). I think putting up one of the SOV would be a smart move. Weaken their alliance and strengthen himself with Chilltown. But I don't think he will do it.

James is still so overrated. He's doing the EXACT same thing he did last year, did he learn nothing? he hangs loosely with sov and loosely with CT, ready to jump to either side when they have the numbers. Does he not think other people see this?

If he did have a brain he'd pick a side and show commitment to them. And then the guy complains that he's odd man out out of the 4 sov. Well duh, he's odd man out of at least 4 or 5 of CT. The guys a moron, I don't care what anyone says.

James is now stuck nominating Mike.

There's no way out of it. If you pick a fight with Will you also pick one with Mike. He's better off just nominating Mike and getting it over with. Jase isnt that tight with either of them so whoever staes is on their own.

LOL Yeah hes a real winner at POV, 0 for 2 this season. And as far as winning HOH? It takes him 2 years to finally win one and when he does he acts like a paranoid tyrant. The idiot sits there and ridicules Kaysar for his nominations, but his are a hundred times worse and he doesnt even have a backup plan. Hes screwed no matter what he does now.

If it is Boogie that gets put up tomorrow, then everything did work out for best. Unfortunately, George has to eat slop the for the rest of the game (unless BB is sneaking cheeseburgers into the DR) lol

OMG!!! They are talking about putting up Erika or Marcellas now!!! Chill Town rules!!!

okay i am celebrating a little too early cause these people change their minds more than they change their underwear. Tomorrow James will want to put up Julie Chen :lol:

OMG I just so wish someone would call Janelle out. People give James crap for looking after himself whats Janelle doing now. They all want Marci but not her. If Chilltown pulls this off even the S6 fans have to give them props. They are still convinced Will is leaving to. Thats a huge risk dont they remember who he is.

Archived