Friday, July 21

SamTheCat

Nominations today... who will James put up?

Sounds like CG and Jase. James is not totally stepping up. It SHOULD be Jase and the Booger. We can only hope that they'll pull a switcheroo like they've done the last couple of weeks and see Jase to the door. James is spending more time trying to convince people he's not really with the SOV...what a disappointment.

Oh, and this is a bit off topic, but the BB Theme music volume is driving me crazy. I went to cbs.com and submitted the following suggestion. Maybe something will change if more folks follow suit:

"Please turn down the volume of the BB Theme song during the fire on the live feeds. The volume is no where equal to the level of conversation in the house, so whenever the music plays it is incredibly loud and disturbing. It's bad enough seeing the fire, but to be shocked by it's start and then to have to turn the volume down every time is such a pain. This is both a complaint and request and I hope you treat it with due consideration. I'm a fan and enjoy the show. Thanks so much."

Will and CG, I think. The other stupid thing is that he told 2 people straight up they weren't going up. What a dumbass, unless they were in your immediate alliance, nothing like that should be said. Especially, when you tell your team that you're going to talk with them later to think "this" through... and those same people come up with a great plan that includes evicting one of those people you told they were safe! :angry:

I'm sorry but, James had a great opportunity here and he's blowing it!

Oooooo, just saw Diane and Jase having a quick little "alliance" chat... didn't hear it cause I was paying attention to something else but, I looked up and they were whispering, the did a fist bump and jase started to tell her what james said, and then he said... we'll talk after nominations... he doesn't want them seen together.

So, there it is cats... there is a Mr. & Mrs. Smith. <_<

you know.. marcellas really thinks that this is HIS show. goes around yelling at BB like he is the boss. looks at the other players like they are so below him. its not funny. <_< and its not pretty. <_<

he should have stuck with housecalls. even though he sucked all the attention there too.

lol HurricanHowie.. how funny was it when he wasnt voted into the house by america.. he pouted and yelled "but i am america's favorite black gay guy"

and that is where it ended for him. at least in my book. that and the fact that he cant seem to take critizism well. he gets way too defensive way to fast. he hogged up all the air when he was on housecalls and now he is upset cause this isnt the bb all stars that CBS promised him.. i guess he was suppose to be the star of the show....

i just realized i could probably go on and on but i dont want to use any more space for him!!! :P

it isnt a stereotype when they ARE THE STEREOTYPE...plus what cares if I stereotype...im sick sick of this crap where your not supposed to do that because its mean...stereotypes are there for a reason...maybe not everyone is like that but alot are...which is where stereotypes come from!!!!

Guest StarBaby

In my experience, stereotypes come from the mistaken perceptions of people who don't know any better. Sad, really.

I guess they haven't done noms yet, since they are still primping.

n my experience, stereotypes come from the mistaken perceptions of people who don't know any better. Sad, really.

in my experience stereotypes were like 80% correct 50% of the time :lol:

but really i used stereotypes alot when i was in sales and it work ALOT, i'm a big fan of stereotypes as long as they are harmless i don't really see the problem in them they are entertaining lol :lol:

FOTH

Well too much for me :rolleyes:

I'm off for a while. I'm Eastern Standard so its getting late quickly. I was really hoping for some action!!

I will probably have to give it a rest for the evening ;)

For all of you sticking it out (the foth I mean)...I hope the HG's return on the screen shortly.

Take Care All B)

Archived