Friday, July 21

SamTheCat

Boogie told James that Will is worried season 6 will vote to evict will.

WTF?? I knew Will was going to cave in. He made such a big stink about how he hates the game and desperately wants to be out of the house by a certain time so that he can get back to his job and girlfriend. He's so full of it. His reverse psychology isn't sticking very well.

And James is so dumb to 'give his word' that that won't happen when anything is possible in the house.

i hope they vote Will out........ just so we dont get FOTH every 5 minutes. serves him right for whining about the show, complaining how bored he is, constantly begging to be nominated, reminding everyone that he doesnt want go to sequester, for breaking his mic on purpose, for singing, for being a jerk, for not being as hot as he was in season 2 (ooh did i just say that out loud) for expecting cbs to cater to him...

aackkkkkkkkkk just throw his ass out now. <_<

Wouldn't it be awesome if Julie read some internet viewer's thoughts to Will after his eviction? Like the one below? :D

i hope they vote Will out........ just so we dont get FOTH every 5 minutes. serves him right for whining about the show, complaining how bored he is, constantly begging to be nominated, reminding everyone that he doesnt want go to sequester, for breaking his mic on purpose, for singing, for being a jerk, for not being as hot as he was in season 2 (ooh did i just say that out loud) for expecting cbs to cater to him...

aackkkkkkkkkk just throw his ass out now.

That would be so cool! He deserves some criticism from us after raggin on live-feed watchers. ;)

Yeahhhhh.. and then i would be famous!!! :lol::lol: ok, maybe not.. but that is a good idea, only if they are not given the chance to answer back. now that would be funny.. imagine Will's face when julie cut him off.

The problem is if you don't vote George out this week the longer he stays in the harder it will be to get him out because no one will want to "waste" and HOH. wink.gif

i agree, and james knows this and will campaign to get CG out but alot of people will try to take out the evil dr. i really hope will or boogie gets veto that might teach james to grow some balls and finnally put up marci or erica

i think CG is a good nom but not will not yet i think all the floaters need to go on the block at least once in this game and the earlyer they do this the better

Ok I have to make a correction to the Live Feed...in the begining it was Danielle, Will, and Boogie talking about the nominations, strategy and trusting James...Jase walks in and there was nothing but silence..then jase leaves and I didnt get what Dani said but Will told her that is alright you are feeling guilty...I am assuming it had to be about Jase...Jase then comes back and then Dani leaves..When she leaves. Jase calls her a snake in the grass..He said she filters people's conversations then stir things up...Boogie and Mike was just agreeing with him but they did not turn on her. Jase was doing most of the talking then James came outside..

Sorry but I had to correct that information nothing personal... EVERYONE KNOWS THE GREAT DANI IS MY FAVORITE..so i am going to be looking for those gunning for her in the house..

James gave Will his word that SOV will not vote out Will. But Will is worried because he doesnt trust season 6

From what I listened to this is what bb6 wants to do get out george

as odd as that sounds

Janelle doesn't seem as keen about this plan as the others.. in particular James and Kaysar

Janelle is worried about passing up these opportunities to get chilltown out

what they don't know is James has some deal with them and Danielle

so this will be interesting

Yeah because on the feeds did anyone catch this James ask Will or Mike was Jase in Chill town and Will or Mike said he appears to be.. In other words when they do start to target Chill town target Jase first because he is not with them..I think that is the reason why James didnt go after Jase....to save that alliance so when SOV and others start going after Chill town.. Jase would be the first on the hit list..

Archived