Monday, July 17th

CeCiMom

POV ceremony today. Will it be used? If so... Who comes off? Who goes up?

Will and Mike sent Jase to HOH to get K so they can talk game.

James is freaking out and going crazy. Thinks K is against him..Trying to turn everyone against K for some reason. He thinks he knows facts but they are made up in his miind...He needs food

James thinks K made a deal aand making Howie agree

ok, so the sov are now arguing. Janelle is not happy that kaysar seems to be making deals with ChillTown, ensuring his safety, but screwing theirs. She calls him out, they argue. he's telling her that she's not thinking clearly cause of the food restriction and that she can't keep changing her mind every 3 days (she's mad that Boogie isn't on the block)...that she needs to see they're on the same page. Kaysar tells ChillTown and company that this is not a good situation and that BB knows that they will rip the house apart. How they are drinking and making jokes about the others when the others are hypersensitive cause they're not able to eat.

It's 3:30 am where I am, so im sorry if this isn't the most clear info youll receive.

elle,

i love :rolleyes: how kaysar is manipulating janelle by telling her she's just starved and is really on the same page as kaysar but just doesn't know it yet...OH PLEASE. he's deluded. janelle's seeing more clearly than he is. he's totally being selfish, i can't stand him tonight. i hope he goes next. i used to love kaysar but i've lost all respect these past few days.

I think Kayser knows what he is doing, but it is very complicated. I don't think he has turned on his allies (that would lose him the popularity he enjoys so much) but I think Janelle doesn't get what exactly he is doing. It looks like Diane and Nakomis are in Chill Town... but Mike and Will don't think Kayser KNOWS that Diane and Nak are with them... so what Kayser is doing is turning the 4 against each other. Diane is already upset with Mike, she is convinced he made a deal with Kayser and that is why she is up. (which Kayser wants her to believe). Only Nakomis hasn't turned, cuz she is the same idiot who teamed up with Diane, the girl who backstabbed her in their season. Janelle and Howie and James have every right to want Boogie out, I want him out more than anyone... but the one mistake Kayser is making is that it should be Nakomis who goes, as she is clearly more loyal to Chill Town and also has a better chance of winning HOH. Diane will not trust Boogie anymore, so if she stayed (especially if she was saved by Veto and Boogie was put up) she would be watching Will for the rest of the game. Best bet for the BB6 crew is for either Nakomis or Boogie to go. If Boogie goes I think Will is just going to quit the game. So getting rid of Boogie is like killing two birds with one stone. Either way, one of Chill Town is going. Danielle certainly isn't going to join them, one because they are losing numbers fast, and two because two of them voted against her when she was nominated beside Alison. Erika clearly likes Kayser and George clearly likes Howie. The game is now shifted into the house vs Will, Diane, Boogie, and Nakomis... with Jase waiting to see which alliance stays stronger so he can officially join it.

i still think that diane is going to be more loyal to chilltown just because she has been letting boogie lick whipped cream off of her and doing body shots back and forth. he has said he wants a showmance with her and is flirting with her and erika big time. plus chilltown has been closer with her than bb6. bb6 would have to work harder to get her on their side. i think when it comes down to it, she'll still side with chill. even if she's mad.

If only Kaysar was told that Nakomis went to Mike and Will and told them the deal she was offered that would convince them to get rid of Nakomis who clearly can't be trusted for them. Danielle knows and subtley tried to get Janelle and James to talk to Diane and Nakomis and weed it out. But they didn't I don't think. If Erika and Danielle would only tell one of them it would change everything.

Fizzle, are you being serious or funny? If serious then I think you've finally figured out that George and Nak have a secret alliance based on the fact that CG is actually Naks REAL brother (that cowboy thing in season 5 was just a red herring)

i am serious.. lol

the other day when she wore vile green eye shadow, george's shirt matched that. now today he is wearing a shirt that is like a bright red/orange like bozo the clowns hair. :lol::mellow:

so the POV wasnt used...i sure wish Diane and Nak would shut the crap up... they should have played harder to get the veto and not be pissed that Erika didnt use it!!

And anyone else sick of hearing people say "im going to send kaysar back to america"... jealous much???

:blink: I'm still trying to figure out what Diane and Nak's game is. Maybe if they stayed out of bed and did some strategizing they might not be in the situation they are in. That bed is now officially a water bed from all the crying!!!! :wacko: And.....then Nak said she prayed to God and he told her to campaign. I really don't think God is going to intervene in BB7, but hey look at "Son of Sam", no wait he said a dog told him to do things......I'm so confused!

chopped liva I'm with you on that. They have done nothing to help themselves at all. Why didn't they both go to Kaysar and say we will not vote you out next week if you save us and put up one of chilltown? Why? He may have listened to reasoning from them if they promised him something. But no. Nada.

D: we have to deal with 2 full days of people scheming in front of our faces

N: we know who Jase is voting.. to keep you... Boogie and will would probably vote to keep you... you would think

D: it could be a tie...

N: Janelle/James would vote for me

This was from today between Diane and Nakomis. Does Nakomis know Diane has an alliance with Jase? And if she thought this why not go to Janelle and say I'll give you a vote if you don't nominate me. It's just horrible game playing to not even play and then expect people to veto you off or come to you with offers when it's you that needs the favour. Nuts.

OMG Marcey just told Janie "You've gotten too much sun and your powder doesn't match anymore" then cracked up laffin and Dani told Marcey "You are such a Gay Man!!" :lol: Ohhhhhhh Janie, Marcey your robe is getting darker for not washing it while wearing it EVERYDAY!!! :o

chopped liva... then Nak said she prayed to God and he told her to campaign. I really don't think God is going to intervene in BB7

I was listening to the Nak/Diane conversation, and the way Nak said it, I believe she was quoting Alison from last week... could be wrong, but that's what I understood her to mean when she said it...

could be george, in the next sentence after that I thought she said "but then Ali campaigned and that didn't do her anygood". Maybe I misunderstood, if so, thanks for bringing to my attention.

Archived