Anyone else disappointed in the DR sessions?

Sassy

Maybe it's the editing ... but I want to see much MORE than I am viewing to actually figure out what is going on with these people. Good to hear Danielle revive her "1 down ... x to go ..." though. She's good.

this whole season disappointed. why hasnt will been nominated yet?

I think we all just want to see more DR sessions because we're so addicted to the feeds and this board. The DR is the only thing that's new to us, sadly we're not the only ones watching the show. There are ppl out there who watch BB WITHOUT the feeds... *shudders*

lol and the people that dont watch the feeds usually end up liking the people that the feed watchers dont like.

i think everyone is looking to find what we arent seeing on the live feeds this year.. the dr is pretty much the only place where they tell the truth.

The other sad thing, is that with them limiting what we are seeing on the Feeds (i.e. having all 4 cameras on one room), we are not able to figure out if there are other secret alliances in the house. I am sure that there have been many strategy conversations that have not been shown.

Archived