Classic Will

Soul Patch

You can say that again. That is why I think he makes it far in this game as well. Just because he already has alot of the all stars fooled!!! If Kaysar doesnt try to get rid of him this week I will guarntee he makes final 4 then!

I never really liked Dr Will, but I definately respected his game play season 2, but this year he just seems to be phoning it in. He seems more interested in trying to show off for the video feed watchers (who he also criticizes whenever he can), bashing the producers, bashing the game, than actually playing the game. He just seems like he doesn't really care to be there, but since it was All-Stars, he felt he had to be there.

I have a feeling he will be gone sooner rather than later, and I really don't think he will care. He might get more into it if he can survive a few more weeks, but in all honesty, I think there are better players than him there this year and he knows it. Won't admit it, but knows it. I just find him kind of sad and lack-luster this season. Definately not what I expected or was hoping for.

Dep

The only reason that there are "better" players than him this year is because hes not really playing the game. He's not really motivated to win All Stars, but if he were then the other houseguests had better watch out. I loved Will in season2, and IMO he's the ultimate BB player.

Nicole is the perfect complement to Will. I think Will is at his funniest when he's bugging the crap out of Nicole. Put those two together, and you got a great comedy team with Will the STAR of course.

omg that was great. I also saw this one that was listed as well...

Will DRessing Up Nicole's Dolll..... plucking hilarious!

That right there is why Season 2 was my favourite. I loved the Nicole/Will volatile relationship. He was definitely a serious gamer back then, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out this year. He's very observant that's for sure.

Actually, I think this is his game plan this year. I mean its AS, right? And everyone "knows" eachother and how they play. Well, Will is diverting attention away from his evilness by all this other stuff...the complaining, the annoying us...blah blah. And I, personally, think its working. Everyone seems to be forgetting he's Evil Dr Will.

Good point Abb. He could be using his arrogance about not wanting to be there as his strategy. He certainly couldn't come out playing the same as he has before because everyone knows his strategy. If he really is playing it like this, man is he awesome. He has me fooled. It would be in Kayser's best interest to put him up but i kinda want to see him stay to see how this plays out.

I thought it was interesting that he said it wasn't him on the chats with Kayser, but rather some friends of his. I think he is trying to slowly distance himself from the pre-game bs, like saying Kayser looked like a gay vampire and calling Janelle derogatory names.

I think he is playing and agree with abbaholic about the change up in strategy. We'll see if it works once the noms are announced.

Archived