Favorite quotes by BBAS

bbfan100

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will just has so many good ones!

Will to Howie: Prison would be perfect for you, you could work out and kiss boys

I don't want to correct you, but he actually said "Prison would be perfect for you, you could work out, wear ugly clothes and kiss boys" :P

This is from a post on the update board, by dumblonde:

About Will ("He" = Will):

"He says he has done nothing but disrespect the net fans & their obese cats. He says if you are on the net & you have a cat that weighs more than 14LBs... go kill yourself."

He's such a jerk, but he makes me laugh...

Chicken George in one of his finer moments:

The houseguests had been discussing Howie's finger injury and asked Dr. Will if he could sew a finger back on.

"I'm probably the most qualified here.", Will said with his quirky grin.

Chicken George then immediately replied, "I've sewn up lots of pants."

i would like them to shove their "phones" up each others a**es. now THAT would be funny when the "phones" rang.

:lol::lol:

ohh stop it.. you know some of you have thought the same thing!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Janelle's having a rant about Erika & just said: She's a f*ck*ing piece of furniture & I need to remove her. ROFL -- that one will keep me tickled for awhile.

BTW -- I love the 'phone' conversations between Will & Boogie. I really don't care what they're saying or who they're talking smack about -- it's just funny stuff!!

Susan.

Archived