Favorite quotes by BBAS

bbfan100

Marcellus leaves the HOH room after talking to James about nominations, James hands him dirty dishes and says something about keeping the HOH room clean. Marcellus responds by saying "I can't wait to get HOH, all you straight boys will be coming up here in your underwear!" :lol:

Howie minutes later........."is that my ass I smell?"

James - "It's my room I can fart if I want too"

These two are hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(After James and Erika win their "day" during Food Competition.)

Howie: "I'm banging BOTH of you tonight! :D

Jase: dumbass howie jumping up

George- They probably think I have a strategical plan, little do they know what they see is what they get"

I love the quote George just said about James and the rooster, lmao...anyone know what it is...or, I will have to rewind and write it down then type it in here.... :o

I found the quote on the main page here.lol

"It really made me mad because I don't do stuff like that. I don't use people or stuff like that. I just cook and I do the cleaning. And James wants to come back and start slinging a little mud at me, you know, I'm not cool with that. That is one thing I don't like. You know, he walks around here like he is the big rooster on the farm. Well, I got news for him. I bet the colonel is right around the corner waiting for him." :lol:

Howie on french fries , "These are better than boobies!"

Marci, on the hgs improvising lines in his soap opera Bradford Place

"No, no, no, no improvising. Oh, I'm like the little dictator that could." :lol::lol:

Marcellas: James does look like a minister.. slightly geeky, kind of pedophile. :lol:

In a conversation with James, Kaysar, Erika, and Marcellas about Will and Booger:

Kaysar: They can definitely charm...they're charming.

James: I'm in love with them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest StarBaby

It's not like they invented the expression "throwing someone under a bus". That expression has been around a long time. I've always rather liked it, but it is a bit overused in the BB house.

Archived