Wednesday, July 12

CeCiMom

Looks like it's going to be an interesting night... which way will the swing finally sway???

All this and more... coming up!!! :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie and Diane telling Erica its good for her to vote D out...Waiting for her to go tell Janie what they said.

D and B said its better to break up groups. They must of forgot about their own groups. They think they have the votes. Its hard waiting for Thur. To find out what will really happen and if Ali is voted out (I think she will be) the look on their faces. When they find they did not work it good enough.

Wow the claws are coming out today!

Seriously though......did anybody noticed how washed up and haggard Ali looked in her DR sessions last night???????

YUCK.....she looked about 40!!!!!!!! Girl seriously needs to spend a few hours doing make-up before going into the DR.

Is she about 20lbs lighter this season? She was a thin girl in BB4, but now she looks almost emaciated.

is has obvious issues with her self esteem

the way she just hates janie sooo much

and she is always looking at her as she says it

thats called jealousy, and ali has it in a biiiiig way

is has obvious issues with her self esteem

the way she just hates janie sooo much

and she is always looking at her as she says it

thats called jealousy, and ali has it in a biiiiig way

If I know Alison from season 4, I doubt she will go through with putting up Janelle.

She has a habit of claiming she is against this person only later to cozy up to them. Alison would probably turn the screws and nominated Jase and Marcelles. After that she ussually presses them for info and passes it on to someone else. It's usually the people they are targeting and she'll work to get them off the block.

The person who has the least to give she leave up to fry. I doubt Alison is sincere in going after Janelle. Her goal has always been to stir up turmoil between people and does it best as HOH or from the block.

Well I would prefer to have Ali stay rather than Dani but whoever leaves they deserve it. I think that Ali bring more drama than Dani does but whomever leaves its going to suck anyways!!! :P

:blink: Is that a FOR SURE Marty? If so....that's what I'm talkin bout! B) Good riddance, Ali!!

Archived