ivette's not to happy

Ivette's facial expression was CLASSIC when she wasn't voted back into the house. But I remember last year how much she said she hated the house and the game and how she would never do it again...or was that maggie? maybe both of them said it. anyway, the house would probably vote her dramatic ass out asap anyway. she'd never have a chance because she's too much of a hot head. can you imagine the fireworks she and allison would cause? both of them together would be like a nuclear bomb in the house.

i wonder if she's still with the same red-headed girlfriend from last year...tush ?

Didn't care for her during the show, but thought that she redeemed herself afterwards a bit. She was at least willing to admit her mistakes. But by posting something like that that shows she cares so much what these people say.....prolly better off that she isn;t in the house this season. Would have been too emotional for her.

I hope for her sake that she can get past this.

Dep

This is a FS fan talking here and I have to agree Ivette is a piece of trash. She was the worst one of the FS the only reason I even liked the FS was because I know most people dont like Eric and Maggie but for some reason I did. Ivette is trash and why the hell should we waste our time talking about her even. She should be bending over and kissing Maggie and the rest of the FS butts for carrying her all the way to final 2! Yet she didnt. I'm so glad she didnt make it because she did not deserve a second chance.

squirrel Posted Today, 02:32 AM

I got sick of her crying last season. I was more than happy to respond to her post on her site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you post? If you don't mind me asking. I was reading some of the posts on her web site, most of the people really seem to be into Ivette, beyond casual fans, seemed kind of strange to me. :blink:

How funny!! She said she didn't like Rachel inthe end because Rachel was a sore loser. Now, she can't beliee the All Stars are living in the past. Didn't she want to go back into the house? and now that she didn't get in she's insulting those that did?

WHAT A SORE LOSER!!!

And to think, I actually wanted Ivette in the house. Sheesh!

Ya know, I can't say I was ever a Maggie fan, but I respected her game, overall.

But Ivette, egad. I don't even think she deserves to be called Evilett, she was just an annoying flea. So glad they made her go away.

Thank God Ivette is not in this season!! I dont know if I would be able to watch her again for another year! I really dont care if she is unhappy or not! No offense but America I guess didnt like her and it shows or she would be there!!! :lol:

Archived