Dani's clothes?

Luna-C

Does Danielle ever change her clothes. All I've seen her in is a blue tank top and those tan clamdiggers. What is Up? Also doesn't she have fake boobs? After spending all that $ on boobs you're supposed to keep 'em holstered in a good support bra. I'm very confused.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, all large breasts will sag, even many small ones will sag--some sooner than others, especially after breastfeeding.

I worked for a PS and know that all Plastic Surgeons strongly advise women with implants to wear supportive bras, "except on special occasions".

at about $7000 a shot that would be pretty expensive, also if they do start to sag you also have to get a lift, even with implants, (you can delay that for a little while, but only so long), and once you need the lift as well, you're talking at least another 2 grand, plus much bigger scars.

All u Dani haters need to stop...So who cares what she wears and 2 she has kids so her breast are automatically large and if she has implants good for her... What does this have to do with the game or game strategy. The clothes and breast do not determine who wins... Didnt yall get tired of this when they were talking about Janelle last year about the same thing.... Lets get back to strategy here unless you are a perfect 10 yourself... that is not including artifical items bought to be surgically plastic on.

I don't hate Danielle, I wanted her back in the house. And I want Allison to go on Thursday. I thought I was having a simple conversation to see if what I observed was right (about her clothes), and I heard her talking about plastic surgery (and using peas for icebags). No need to getcher panties in a twist.

ok no problem...Everyone here know I am a Dani fan!!! where is the similie for crying...I dont know what I will do if she leaves...

OK I will edit dont like tying can you tell

Dani had a good strategy but she spoke it to the wrong person..Allison. Dani told Allsion that Allison needed to be the one to tell Janelle..(And I am still figuring out why she said that) Allison took that as a sign that Dani had an alliance with SOV4 therefore ratted her out to the rest in the BB house...Yes because of this Dani struck out early and was put on the block. Dani should have played low key.. On a good note she was the only one who had to brains to think of a scheme like trying the HOH picks be undecided ... BRILLIANT unfortately that decision bit her in the but... I think she needs to allign herself with Will and Mike boogie then the 3 with Sov4 plus 1 more to make it even...Not Diane though she is a whiner..(sorry Crappy still love ya though) She needs to go Mike and Will afterwards

Maybe allign herself with Marcellous now no one would expect it ...Tell him that u will not go after him if he doesnt go after her. and when they get to final 4 or 6 then start playing.

I know you are baiting me so I will bite...THE SAME THING YOUR FAT HUSBAND THINK OF YOUR CLOTHES AND YOUR FAKE BREAST!!!! Dont start it... Besides her husband is not fat her husband is fine!!!! Go look at the pictures..DA..

Archived