Dani's clothes?

Luna-C

lol cherokee... big boobs run in my family.... when i was about 14 my aunt bought me a t-shirt that said:

IAM

A MEMBER OF

THE ITTY BITTY

TITTY COMMITTEE

Try living that one down. <_<

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a double J when I had my reduction... At 16 I couldn't stand the pain... It's really bad when you are 15 and breast feeding a child with boobs that you already have to have your bras special made...

I always thought I wanted big ones until I had my children. :blink: That gave me a taste of what I now know I DO NOT want! I am so very happy with my little friends! :D They are so easy to take places and never get in the way! Yeah! :lol:

lol angelia! and little ones dont sag to your knees when you are OLD!

jesus Yana.... as my nephew would say... "that is a big boulder holder you have"

i dont know if he even knows what a bra is, but he knows what a boulder holder is!!!!! :lol:

Um excuse me but Dani did not spend her winnings on implants but if she did that is her business.. um she got some royalities for being on BB 3 remember I am her biggest fan I should know!! OH and her family is not suffering either..

Why is it "a bad thing" anyway? I think it's a woman's personal decision, and so many women have a complete 180 in their self-esteem/self-perception after choosing to get a little something done.

I've personally always liked mine, but I know some girls whose boobs were like deformed - it's called tuberous breasts and if I'd had that I'd have done something quick.

I think it's pretty evil to judge someone on whether they've had some "work done" or have changed their haircolor or had extensions or whatever. WTF

How about judging on a person's integrity????

Quote: "How about judging on a person's integrity????"

Not sure why you thought anyone was judging anyone, but I find it funny that the word integrity is used petaining to BB players....they lie and cheat and that is what they are suppose to do to win the game.

Quote: "Danielle got her implants pre-bb3."

Didn't know she had them and quite frankly they are not all that great so who should really care about them!

Quote: "Um excuse me but Dani did not spend her winnings on implants but if she did that is her business.. um she got some royalities for being on BB 3 remember I am her biggest fan I should know!! OH and her family is not suffering either.."

When did it happen that the rules changed and we can't comment on physical characteristics...last season we all talked about Maggies fat ass, Aprils bad nose, Jennifers mouth, Janelles extensions and how big her ass got after three months of eating, Kaysars eyes and James/Howie built the list goes on and on?

i like danielle too, and i definately loved her diary rooms in bb3....she was so honest, i would have hated everyone in there (except jason).......BUT, my point is that she DID use the 'i need this money for my family' (as if no one else needed any cash, nor had families of their own)....AND she happened to have already had a (costly, non-medically necessary) boob job

GingerSnaps,

the judgement I was reacting to transcended this thread, the comments on hair color and extensions was elsewhere, but this was the best place to comment on it, I decided.

Besides that, my own perception of how much integrity a player maintains in the snakepit BB house has everything to do with which players I choose as my favorites.

Integrity is the cornerstone of my personal value system.

and quite frankly they are not all that great

I think they look fine, even nice. The most popular size for implants is a B or C. (the majority of women who opt for the procedure don't go that big. Many women who do it are less than an A cup (AA or AAA). I know a reverend's wife who got them.

Further on this point, my mother, who died in the 70s, was a cosmetologist, back when they called them "beauticians", and she dyed her blonde hair red and brown all the time. I have naturally blonde hair myself and recently went brunette in honor of my mother. So does that make me a "fake"? because it has nothing to do with my personal integrity. I keep hearing people putting down Janelle all over the threads for dying her hair. That's just nuts. I just find that ludicrous personally, and it never would have occurred to me at all. I personally judge a lot more harshly for sleeping with a fellow houseguest while playing the game, than on a personal decision about one's own body.

Of course we can comment on personal appearance since the contestants have made themselves targets by choosing to play the game. But to hate someone cuz they dyed their hair, or to be "disappointed" because they had an elective procedure is beyond the pale. Other elective procedures might be having your tonsils removed, your vision corrected with Lasik, In Vitro Fertilization etc, but no one would have the nerve to judge someone for opting for those procedures.

Quote: "Danielle got her implants pre-bb3."

Quote: "Didn't know she had them and quite frankly they are not all that great so who should really care about them!"

AMEN!!!

Quote: "i like danielle too, and i definately loved her diary rooms in bb3....she was so honest, i would have hated everyone in there (except jason).......BUT, my point is that she DID use the 'i need this money for my family' (as if no one else needed any cash, nor had families of their own)....AND she happened to have already had a (costly, non-medically necessary) boob job"

AMEN!!!!

Personally, I don't have a problem at all with fake hair, boobs, eyes, etc if it's for the right reasons. I think Dani's boobs are pretty saggy though. And I hate that she boo-hoo'd about needing the money during BB3. Maybe she should have used the money she spent for the surgery on her family, & THEN got the boob job AFTER BB3.

And yes, I have had 2 elective surgeries myself. So I can judge. :P

I think Dani's boobs are pretty saggy though.

That just brings me back to my original point: if you do elect to get boobs you have to put them in a good bra, and keep them there or they will sag. Real or fake, gravity's at work.

Personally, I don't have a problem at all with fake hair, boobs, eyes, etc if it's for the right reasons. I think Dani's boobs are pretty saggy though. And I hate that she boo-hoo'd about needing the money during BB3. Maybe she should have used the money she spent for the surgery on her family, & THEN got the boob job AFTER BB3.

And yes, I have had 2 elective surgeries myself. So I can judge.

LIKE I said all u Dani Haters need to back off.. who cares if her chest and I look at them tonight and they looked fine to me sag which I dont think they do.. We cant see your breast so who is to say that yours is perfect.... AND U KNOW WHAT I SAID EARLIER DANI'S FAMILY IS NOT SUFEERING!!! Hey and if her strategy was to use her family as a weapon than great because it worked she made it ot SECOND PLACE and would have been first if BB didnt ROBBED HER!! roddy got his poor little feelings hurt and rallied everyone against her to vote FoR Lisa..

AND NO U CANT JUDGE BECAUSE WE CANT SEE YOUR RACKS!!! FOR ALL WE KNOW YOURS MIGHT LOOK WORST THAN MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S.

I don't "hate" Dani! I'm rooting for Alison to go!

I never said that Dani's family was suffering. I said that back in BB3 SHE SAID they needed the money. When they showed a clip of her family in their mini-mansion, I knew that was an"un-truth". And I never said I had surgery on my rack! BTW....not that it's any of your business, but they're much better than Danis! :lol:

Archived