Open Mind

nebartist

Anyone watching this season with an open mind about those they didnt like before? You all know i can't stand Marcellas. But that had nothing to do with his game play in season 3. And I do sometimes enjoy him talking game on the feeds. As for the Slovs the only one i want out right now is Howie. Not saying I am a fan but this is a new game. Will be interesting to see how they can play with others. I do agree at least two of them should go before the Jury. And I didn't much like Nakomis, but so far I am glad she is targeting the Slovs. (Okay so maybe i want them gone :lol: but it isnt out of hatred)

Actually watching with an open mind about those I liked and disliked. I've been pretty unimpressed with all of the SOV this year other than Kaysar who seems to have distanced himself somewhat. His crush on Erika is rather entertaining too. I enjoy hearing their conversations. I can't tell if Marcellas is being the voice of reason or if he's trying to rattle peoples cages when he speaks about things, but he certainly seemed to be the instigator to the whole Howie outburst (though Howie is responsible for his own rotten behavior).

Well, I liked Howie before, but now I'm getting kind of tired of him. Ever since I heard him talking earlier about he's going to make Nakomis the new Busto, for no good reason at all. He's just VERY immature and borderline mean.

I like it when he's strategizing. But any other time, he's just a joke.

Past seasons I really didn't like Nik and Boogie - trying to keep an open mind this season just to see how the game will be played. But I really can't wait for the next HoH because I am hoping that's when more of the games will begin. :rolleyes:

Guest StarBaby

For me, so far this year, the big surprise is Jase. I hated him in season 5, but so far this year, I don't mind him at all. Of course, the season is still quite young.

watching with open mind with everyone except ericka and howie

Yeah, me too . . . I'm kind of finding myself changing my mind about certain people.

Thought I'd despise Dr. Will and Boogie from what I'd seen of them in clips, but they're both pretty entertaining so far . . . maybe it's just the novelty, I don't know. Also, yeah Marcellas is back to being enjoyable. In all truth, part of me voted for him just so we'd have a summer free of him going bonkers on us all every time somebody calls him annoying on the boards . . . kind of embarrassing to admit, but I'm glad to he made it into the house now because he's really been entertaining in a charming, interesting way.

Also glad to see Kaysar fitting in pretty well - it's got to be humbling for him knowing everybody else in the house made it much farther in the game then him, even Chicken George.

And also glad to see Diane is still Diane . . . go Diane!

I think it's sweet how he says he's playing for his girlfriend and her daughter. I know a lot of people are playing for others, but that picture of him and his girlfriend's daughter was just sooo cute!

I think he is just trying to play the Cowboy card :lol: ...only with some brains :mellow:

Going into it i thought i wouldn't like Jase or Will, but i'm actually enjoying both of them. I'm disappointed in Danielle for playing too hard to quickly. I thought she would be smarter than that. I think it's really too early though to form concrete opinions because they are likely to change as the houseguests start showing their true colors. Everyone seems to be on their best behaviour with each other because it's so early in the game.

I was hoping for Allison to come back in the house and now I'm totally wanting her out! To psycho! Jase surprises me. I didn't like him in his season but like him now. I'm still hoping Jani and Will get an alliance going. That would be awesome.

Oh, and I'm not digging Diane, but I'm starting to dig Nakomis.

Still love Janelle, Kaysar, James...liking less Howie (too immature for this group), Danielle I am liking more every day, still can't stand Allison hope she goes, Diane I never liked too skanky, Marcellas is such a bitter queen I am liking him less each day, Erika is okay but too much of a floater for me, George I don't care for, Will is his usual arrogant self and is okay for entertainment only I don't want him to win, Mike is a hanger on that is playing a ride the tails of Will game, Nakomis is okay in a ugly girl type of way, and Jase is my biggest surprise he is great so far, I wish he and Janelle would team up

oh and starr4all Janelle hates Will.... alot

There's really only two whom I really would like to see off right away...and that is Allison and George. But they will probably be the two finalists, that is the way it has always worked in the past, whomever it is that really bothers me is going to be the winners! :blink:

I too am one that has (possibly, or rather for now) changed my mind on Jase...he just seems different this summer...but maybe he's playing us all, lol. Also Kaysar, whom I looooved last year, and then really got annoyed at over the last couple of months with his myspace and his "I'm god's gift" is back in my good graces. Maybe things went to his head, but it looks like he is at least playing this year, albeit subtly. Dr Will, ug I voted for his annoying self. I knew he was arrogant, and annoying, and "evil", but its not as funny this time around...whether its cause he is trying to hard or whatever...I don't like him, or even like to hate him. Diane is another one I liked but can do without this time, I'm sure that has to do with my girl crush on Jannie, but what can you do. Hmmm, lets see, still love Nak, even if she is one of the "we got to get out the 6ers cause they have the numbers (even though they don't)", she is still laid back, take it all in Nak. Its actually fun to see people we thought we knew in a completely different game. I'm liking BBAS way better than I anticipated. :unsure:

Jase is like a completely different person. He's one of my favorite houseguests this year, and during his season, I seriously couldn't stand the guy.

I still totally dislike Alison, though.

Some things never change-----it's comforting, in a way.

tarman: "Jase is like a completely different person. He's one of my favorite houseguests this year, and during his season, I seriously couldn't stand the guy"

I feel the exact same way, it's very weird. but nice

I like the Sovs. I had a lot of fun rooting for Janelle last year.

Will reminds me of those snobby bratty kids I grew up with.

Alison I want out but in the same breath her game is kind of amusing. She's so loud and always the obvious choice to go but always gets off. It seems to be the case this year as well. I've never seen anyone play the game with one foot outside the door better than Alison. This early in the game securing your safety is key. No one does that better than alison even when she's on the block!!!!!

We could say James but he won a lot of vetos to save himself.

I'm liking Erica. I think she was the one that got a bad rap for having a loonie Ex in BB4.

Jase is playing the game with some smarts. Odd that he is the HOH and doesnt have the same sized target on his back as Janelle does.

Mike doesnt impress me. I don't know how far he got in his season but I doubt he goes far with Will out of the picture.

Danielle didnt seem the type of personality that can handle throwing herself out in the open the way she did. In BB3 she was all about subterfuge. She made the same mistake Eric and many other platers make too early in the game. Again, Alison seems like the only one that can pull this off!!!!!!

Marcelles is biding his time but that feud with Danielle may become his downfall if Danielle stays in the game. He's one of the few I can see working an alliance with Howie, janelle, James and Kaysar. For some reason I get the sense that they would all click just right. I should say Erica as well. They might have a real shot at splintering off James in the final 6-7 weeks.

The rest?

It's hard to tell. Chicken George may survive just for comic relief.

If Kaysar goes early I say Howie is next. Howie doesnt think three to four weeks down the road like those that know how to play this game. Nakomis could really find a way into his head if no one is around to calm his ego.

James.

Nak.

Marcellas.

Janie.

All great players. Truly if you just look at who actually plays the game.

James. James plays. And James wins a lot.

All of them are there because they feel like they should have won the big prize.

Has everyone forgotten Jun already? Its bad enough to have to look at Ali again.

The worst player sometimes winds up winning.

But it seems like with this bunch there will be none of that.

None of them are really bad.... except Ali. She is bad.

Over all, its a toss up who I want to win and who I think will win and who just makes me laugh.

But if I were in the house... I would team up with James. He has proven himself a winner of the comps.

Archived