BB All Stars???? REALLY!

I thought this was ALL STARS!  A bunch of cry babies, blaming everyone And anything but themselves for not winning comps, rewards, or playing a smart game...GAME being the key word...Very disappointed in this Group, playing like newbies, getting their buttons pushed, shocked someone lied or back stabbed them, can’t believe they are nominated and why don’t anyone like them, crying about everything....OMG they have played and watched big brother Before are they that dumb or is it Big Brother acting class?

It’s tragic. The only reason I keep watching, is because I keep hoping for something/someone to change up the game. 

Also Xmas with all her racist stuff toward Bay/Day is disgusting. Saying she is afraid one of them is going to shoot her or stab her with a fork? Where exactly would that fear be coming from when neither one of them has shown any aggression toward her? In fact Xmas is the one that has a record for trying to mow down her boyfriend with her car.

I’m so over the racial stuff that happens every season that BB does nothing about.

Producers should not have selected several of these cast members to come back. The pre-planning by some of them in advance has contributed to ruining this game, not only for the other houseguests but for us as viewers.

The ones I am disgusted by the most are Nicole F, Dani, Xmas, Cody, Enzo, and Tyler (and NicoleA should never have been there at all).
They are all making this season ROTTEN.

The others are dumb as rocks. They have been told there was a pre-season alliance (Cody/Nicole and Cody/Nicole/Dani) and yet they act as if they all have an equal chance at winning. What?? Why are the big targets not even on any of their radars? And they actually seem proud of sharing the same strategy of "voting with the house," and "I'll do whatever the house wants." Well, what the house wants is for each of you to be picked off until it's only some combination of Cody / Nicole / Dani at the end.

5 hours ago, carmen said:

Producers should not have selected several of these cast members to come back. The pre-planning by some of them in advance has contributed to ruining this game, not only for the other houseguests but for us as viewers.

The ones I am disgusted by the most are Nicole F, Dani, Xmas, Cody, Enzo, and Tyler (and NicoleA should never have been there at all).
They are all making this season ROTTEN.

The others are dumb as rocks. They have been told there was a pre-season alliance (Cody/Nicole and Cody/Nicole/Dani) and yet they act as if they all have an equal chance at winning. What?? Why are the big targets not even on any of their radars? And they actually seem proud of sharing the same strategy of "voting with the house," and "I'll do whatever the house wants." Well, what the house wants is for each of you to be picked off until it's only some combination of Cody / Nicole / Dani at the end.

Completely agree

9 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

It’s tragic. The only reason I keep watching, is because I keep hoping for something/someone to change up the game. 

Also Xmas with all her racist stuff toward Bay/Day is disgusting. Saying she is afraid one of them is going to shoot her or stab her with a fork? Where exactly would that fear be coming from when neither one of them has shown any aggression toward her? In fact Xmas is the one that has a record for trying to mow down her boyfriend with her car.

I’m so over the racial stuff that happens every season that BB does nothing about.

I KNOW!!!! I am so surprised when this happens they know they are being filmed 24/7 then they try to blame editing...knowing full well of Big Brother after dark & Mortys TV 

On 9/6/2020 at 1:59 AM, Celi418 said:

Completely agree

I KNOW!!!! I am so surprised when this happens they know they are being filmed 24/7 then they try to blame editing...knowing full well of Big Brother after dark & Mortys TV 

I thought it was just me

20 hours ago, Bibbs said:

The BB After-Dark live feeds are on CBS Access

After Dark and the live feeds are/were two different things. After Dark was on Pop TV and didn't cost anything if you had that channel in your cable package. It was four hours live every night. It was on Showtime the first couple years. 

10 hours ago, straykat said:

After Dark and the live feeds are/were two different things. After Dark was on Pop TV and didn't cost anything if you had that channel in your cable package. It was four hours live every night. It was on Showtime the first couple years. 

Exactly, and I haven’t seen After Dark on POP or anywhere this year.

3 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Exactly, and I haven’t seen After Dark on POP or anywhere this year.

I do not have CBS All Acccess that is why I love Morty's and the people that provide the information for me.  This is the information I got is with a CBS All-Access subscription, the live feeds give an unedited look at the day-to-day activities of the houseguests in between episodes. This year, subscribers can watch the houseguests from every angle all at once with the multi-camera setup.

7 hours ago, Bibbs said:

I do not have CBS All Acccess that is why I love Morty's and the people that provide the information for me.  This is the information I got is with a CBS All-Access subscription, the live feeds give an unedited look at the day-to-day activities of the houseguests in between episodes. This year, subscribers can watch the houseguests from every angle all at once with the multi-camera setup.

The live feeds have always been the same and only in recent years have they been on CBS. CBS will say they are 24/7 but they are down a lot for any number of reasons and feed watcher often get quite upset about it since it is never 24/7. They also say four cameras and technically that is true, but the four cameras show only two rooms, two cameras showing different angles in the room. 

After Dark was one camera that bounced from room to room at production's discretion later at night.

On 9/5/2020 at 12:42 AM, Celi418 said:

I thought this was ALL STARS!  A bunch of cry babies, blaming everyone And anything but themselves for not winning comps, rewards, or playing a smart game...GAME being the key word...Very disappointed in this Group, playing like newbies, getting their buttons pushed, shocked someone lied or back stabbed them, can’t believe they are nominated and why don’t anyone like them, crying about everything....OMG they have played and watched big brother Before are they that dumb or is it Big Brother acting class?

I am confused about all of the confusion. Pairs are always nominated. It sucks for them. I hate to see one of them go! It is Big Brother, so someone is leaving this week and that person will be sad. How did this turn so dramatic?!? 

3 hours ago, straykat said:

The live feeds have always been the same and only in recent years have they been on CBS. CBS will say they are 24/7 but they are down a lot for any number of reasons and feed watcher often get quite upset about it since it is never 24/7. They also say four cameras and technically that is true, but the four cameras show only two rooms, two cameras showing different angles in the room. 

After Dark was one camera that bounced from room to room at production's discretion later at night.

Thanks Stray for the clarification and more details

Related to the group being talked about here - have any of you seen this?

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-nicole-franzel-loses-olay-sposorship-after-bullying-autistic-houseguest/

Apparently, they were making fun of Ian and some of his behavior including his self-soothing methods.  He's on the spectrum - and they should NOT be making fun of him. Nicole F has now lost endorsements from Olay and a winery due to this.  

2 hours ago, moonltnite said:

Related to the group being talked about here - have any of you seen this?

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-nicole-franzel-loses-olay-sposorship-after-bullying-autistic-houseguest/

Apparently, they were making fun of Ian and some of his behavior including his self-soothing methods.  He's on the spectrum - and they should NOT be making fun of him. Nicole F has now lost endorsements from Olay and a winery due to this.  

Yes, I mentioned this yesterday on another thread.

I do not see how the conversation they had is bullying. Nicole is very kind to Ian and has become quite close friends with him. Memphis is annoyed by his rocking, it stresses him out. Okay, that is a valid complaint. People who live together get on each other’s nerves. People on this forum have mentioned that he is rocking more this season. They say much worse about others! Ian is very intelligent and signed up twice to play this game. I am not saying it is okay to make fun of anyone really, but bullying is just a different situation to me.