Where is the PIZZAZZ? The BANG? The shenanigans? ** yawn **

BB is such a BORING yawner anymore. Nothing but sitting around, sleeping, droll personalities. The days of Evil Dr Will and Dick banging pans... dead N gone. No Nakomis meltdowns? No booze explosions. Mehhhhhhhh. End it already.

Interview with Big Brother Legend, Dr. Will Kirby | Sarah Scoop

Dick Donato | Big Brother Wiki | Fandom

• WickedOne changed the title to Where is the PIZZAZZ? The BANG? The shenanigans? ** yawn **
2 hours ago, WOC said:

There will never be another Dr. Will. I love how he told people he was going to get them out of the game and did it. They didn't take him serious. 

He put BB on the map! There WERE other fun seasons tho and crazy sh!t! Usually booze was involved but hells yeah THAT revealed plenty! The last several are BORING. Flat. Barffffffffo.

On 9/7/2020 at 11:47 AM, WOC said:

There will never be another Dr. Will. I love how he told people he was going to get them out of the game and did it. They didn't take him serious. 

On 9/7/2020 at 2:06 PM, WickedOne said:

He put BB on the map! There WERE other fun seasons tho and crazy sh!t! Usually booze was involved but hells yeah THAT revealed plenty! The last several are BORING. Flat. Barffffffffo.

Have to agree with both of you.  This has been one of the most boring seasons.  So much crying and blubbering.  The one exception being the loss of Cody's Papaw.  They have no idea what's happening on the outside with the wildfires; black men being killed by cops for no reason; the riots; protests; destruction of property and don't even get me started on the crazy politics going on.  Their little tiffs inside that house don't compare.  I was hoping for some entertaining diversion with BB coming back but sad to say it hasn't been a great season so far.  Sure hope Canada's next BB season is more entertaining but that remains to be seen next Spring since we don't have ideal temps to hold this event during winter months. But hanging on here hoping for the best or some improvement of game play from some of these "so called" all stars. 

watch the very first BB 

watch the very first Survivor

these shows are FLATLINE now by comparison

no personalities

100% bores

too many people know the game so it's 100% JUST game now
No surprises

No young horny couples

No drunken fights

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

It’s so odd that the feeds have been down all day. Either someone tested positive for Covid, a houseguest snapped or they’ve implemented some type of twist that they’re waiting for the live show tomorrow expose.

Thoughts?

I read that there is speculation that Day and Nic got in a fight, but I doubt it. That would be too good to be true. If it is Covid that person should be removed from the game and on it goes. If they ended it tomorrow would it be a loss?

12 minutes ago, WOC said:

Who do you think this BB legend is?

I can't even make a good guess about this.  People like Dan, Jordan, Jeff, etc, would probably come back and do a week with no problem but when you add in the 2 weeks of quarantine it makes a huge difference. I really hope it isn't Paul.

Triple eviction coming next Thursday, that should be interesting. I guess production is trying to put this season out of its misery! 

I now know why they call this the All Star season, because the feeds are all stars.

At least Dr. Will is back for a little so we finally do get a All Star.

Most likely going to be David and Kevin on the block, again. The only hope of seeing a different body up there is veto. Is there any hope that either David or Kevin will win the second HoH and get one of cheater's alliance out? I don't feel very hopeful. Last POC will go in the second and then they have to start on each other. The guys will be looking to get the women out. Also the women will probably want to get a woman out.

And a minute of Dr. Will every now and then isn't going to save this disaster season.

59 minutes ago, straykat said:

Most likely going to be David and Kevin on the block, again. The only hope of seeing a different body up there is veto. Is there any hope that either David or Kevin will win the second HoH and get one of cheater's alliance out? I don't feel very hopeful. Last POC will go in the second and then they have to start on each other. The guys will be looking to get the women out. Also the women will probably want to get a woman out.

And a minute of Dr. Will every now and then isn't going to save this disaster season.

I think you nailed it. I'm thankful that there's a three eviction night coming up because I doubt Cody has the backbone to make any move that would make the game interesting. I could almost see any of the other guys putting up Nic and Dani, but not Cody. I've been wrong before though.

I think Cody is always thinking about the jury vote. I doubt he will want to piss off any of his alliance by being putting them on the block when there are still non-alliance in the house. He wants someone else to be the first to send an alliance member to jury. It sounds like the second eviction on Thursday will be the new HoH putting up three noms and after veto (two veto's won?) two will be voted out. This is what I have been reading with this triple eviction going like that in BBCA. If David won this would he put up the guys or go safe and put up the women. I just don't know with him but I'm afraid he would want to prove something to the other men. 

43 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Question for you guys.

The triple eviction on Thursday comes from new nominations  correct? In other words it won’t include Kevin being evicted, because that will count for this weeks nomination/eviction correct?

On Thursday the new HOH will nominate people that make up the three?

I'm thinking Kevin (or David or a backdoor) goes home first. Then HOH, noms, veto, vote, and another HG goes. Then repeat the process one more time. All on Thursday. I may be wrong though. It's a two hour show. Everyone is expecting a double, so this is really gonna mess them up.

3 hours ago, WOC said:

I'm thinking Kevin (or David or a backdoor) goes home first. Then HOH, noms, veto, vote, and another HG goes. Then repeat the process one more time. All on Thursday. I may be wrong though. It's a two hour show. Everyone is expecting a double, so this is really gonna mess them up.

Okay, thanks. I wasn’t sure how it worked.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:20 PM, QuietStorm06 said:

Hopefully things get shook up this thursday night. Im hoping Tyler wins HOH. He then nominates nicole and cody to go home!!!

I actually hope David or Enzo wins HOH. Let’s get some new blood in there. I don’t way to see Memphis, Dani, Tyler or anyone who’s already won.

This season is just so boring. The players suck and the game is predictable. I haven't watched since last weeks triple eviction. I think I'm gonna retire for the season. I wish all of you the best. Happy holidays, and hopefully we'll meet again next season.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:48 AM, QuietStorm06 said:

Pre-gaming and creating alliances before the show really did ruin the game. Because of all the pre-gami g that Cody and Nicole did. I hope they don't win.

I hope they don’t win. Nicole didn’t win all this time now at the end she wins I think this is all scripted.

I think the producers decide which competition to use when - based on who they think is most likely to win it.  They likely felt Nicole and Cody had the best shot, for example, to win BB Comics.  We all also know they manipulate the players in the DR - putting thoughts in their head and trying to direct what is done.