This sums up this season perfectly...

This was such an accurate assessment of this season, it almost made me cry. It made me realize how much I enjoyed the early years of BB, and really broke down what is so unenjoyable about the past few seasons. Thank you for sharing it.

I am clinging to a sliver of hope that there can be some push back on the alliance running the house, but it's beginning to look dimmer and dimmer. Sending Xmas home this week and keeping Kaysar in the house would be a big shake up and would add some excitement, but so far they all seem locked in on the idea that Kaysar must go, which is strategically RIDICULOUS.

This season is ass. Unfortunately the pre-gaming that took place has made everything dull and predictable. That added to the fact that they had an odd mixture of so called "all-stars."  It wasn't really fair to put an obvious old school pair like Jaysar in the house with a bunch of newbies that played the game so differently than when they played without a better mix. There should have been an even mix of old school and new school so they at least had a fighting chance.  Especially since there wasn't going to be any showmances, since the majority of these all-stars are married or in relationships.  As long as these people want to play with a pack mentality, without taking any real risk it's going to be boring as heck.  Also, what's the deal with giving us players like Nicole A and David for all-stars?  Really?  It's insulting to BB fans that really respect the game.

With Covid-19 and the political climate, I'll probably keep watching because it's one of my only distractions from all the fodder.  But man, what a disappointment this season is.

31 minutes ago, carmen said:

I am clinging to a sliver of hope that there can be some push back on the alliance running the house, but it's beginning to look dimmer and dimmer. Sending Xmas home this week and keeping Kaysar in the house would be a big shake up and would add some excitement, but so far they all seem locked in on the idea that Kaysar must go, which is strategically RIDICULOUS.

I agree with everything your wrote. The herd mentality is a game killer as far as excitement goes. If these people don't vote out Xmas than do they really deserve all star status? It's the smart move for the majority of the house. Plus, she volunteered to go up! Duh, All Star? LMAO!

22 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Also, what's the deal with giving us players like Nicole A and David for all-stars?  Really?  It's insulting to BB fans that really respect the game.

Nic A only won AFP because everybody felt sorry for her, and it seemed David was pretty smart last year because he seemed to figure everyone out. Neither of these players deserved a shot this season. Nic was an emotional mess who had positively no awareness of what was going on around her. I laughed when I read later that she tried to claim her game play against Jaysar was just that, game play, and she thought that it would save her. She really didn't mean it to talk bad about them and was just doing it to save herself. Sure.

And David, he absolutely does not deserve to be here. I've never played the game and I think I could have done better. I hope they don't keep him around.

Kaysar made all the other houseguests look like the amateurs that they are tonight!  It was very gratifying to see their stunned faces when he demonstrated integrity in his pre-eviction speech.

Dani and NicoleF never looked so petty and void of courage and grace. I wish they all could lose at this point, but I especially look forward to seeing either one of them (Dani or Nicole) not make it to jury (please, oh please).

47 minutes ago, carmen said:

Kaysar made all the other houseguests look like the amateurs that they are tonight!  It was very gratifying to see their stunned faces when he demonstrated integrity in his pre-eviction speech.

Dani and NicoleF never looked so petty and void of courage and grace. I wish they all could lose at this point, but I especially look forward to seeing either one of them (Dani or Nicole) not make it to jury (please, oh please).

Did you notice how both of them looked absolutely appalled to have to give Kaysar a goodbye hug? I like the way he went out. He scoffed at the All Star moniker and he's right, which you know really bruised their ego's as well.  

52 minutes ago, WOC said:

Did you notice how both of them looked absolutely appalled to have to give Kaysar a goodbye hug? I like the way he went out. He scoffed at the All Star moniker and he's right, which you know really bruised their ego's as well.  

Yes I did and it was so revealing of their overblown sense of entitlement!

Dani is so bitter and resentful. Is she still angry that she lost to her father? Why is she mostly hateful toward the women?  Nicole still wants to play the same game she has always played, find a man or two to latch onto, make snide, nasty remarks about people but cry and play the victim if confronted. 

12 hours ago, carmen said:

I thought it was me

7 minutes ago, straykat said:

Dani is so bitter and resentful. Is she still angry that she lost to her father? Why is she mostly hateful toward the women?  Nicole still wants to play the same game she has always played, find a man or two to latch onto, make snide, nasty remarks about people but cry and play the victim if confronted. 

Totally agree, I wish she gets voted off soon but I can not see how that is going to happen.  Fingers crossed.  I hate the backstabbing especially towards the women in the house.