Houseguest Quitting

WannaBeBB9

Do you think that at least one houseguest will leave the house after going in? In the Survivor All Stars two people left. They thought they could it again but just weren't emotionally strong enough. I think maybe someone might realize that a couple days into the game, what do you think?

black dude quit survivor i forgot his name.

Nah, I don't think anyone will quit...it's not as difficult as Survivor. I mean, come on, they are in a very pampered atmosphere with PB&J as the mostly worst thing to eat, they don't get eaten alive by bugs and parasites, etc. They get free booze, sometimes free sex (a la David and Amanda), hey, even free PB&J. Not too tough to take!

i do maybe one quitting . with the like of will, howie, jase in the game the pressure maybe too much for others to tolerate them

Quit! Quit! Come-on! This ain't Survivor! These idiots get put up in luxury. Maybe if the house was set up the way Ginger wanted it, with bread and water, solitary confinement, the rack, etc....

The way BB is set up now, anyone that quits is just a no hang wuss!

if someone were to quit. They would have to move far far away where there are no chat rooms. They would have to change their name. Life would be hell for them. If they quit I think they should not get their daily stipened it would be breech of contract. :angry:

I doubt anyone will quit. That being said ...

Although I think it's 'unfair' to say that BB is easier than Survivor. To some degree having to do things 'to survive' can keep ur mind distracted from the constant backstabbing and constant fear that you'll be out the following week. To a degree. Because it gives u something to physically do.

Vs in BB, you're locked in a house, and all of your needs are basicly met, save any distraction, like the internet, tv, the radio, or being able to talk to anyone OTHER than your housemates.

So you live a lot more 'in your mind' with nothing to distract you from the pressure, which is why it gets so emotional for people in there.

The only reason i could see for anyone to quit would be a personal family issue like a death in the family or something. I know they have no contact with the outside world but i'm sure Big Brother would let them know something like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived