Big Brother 7 poll

BB7 the best?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks this will be THE best BB yet?

• Yes?
    • No?

Finally CBS has listened to our cries by creating an All-Star BB (how long have we been saying that for now?)

Not only that, we..yes WE, actually have a say of whose going to be in the house (woohoo).

So.. based on all of this, do you think that this might possibly be the best BB season ever?

HELL NO!!! BB7 will not be the best season. Everyone knows the strengths and weaknesses of the players, and that will limit their ability to play the game. There will be drama, but as far as the game it will not be as good.

I'm not sure it will be the best, but I'm not sure if it will be the worst, either, HOPEFULLY, if we pick the best all stars, they will all be so good, we won't know what will happen because they're all such good players, I just hope we don't pick predictable players.

• 3 weeks later...

it better not be like last season where down the stretch the game was so linear no backstabbing no twist just straight down alliance line . this year is tough to predict since every knows everyone.

Yeah, I'm already starting to feel kind of burned out and it hasn't even started! :blink::o

I think the strategy part of the game has a chance of being better than ever, but perhaps the feeds'll be kind of lame? There's supposed to be lots of guest appearances from former BB players - hopefully they will not block these off with fish.

I'm sure it won't be THAT bad. I'm actually not in favour of all-stars, so I'm not really expecting much. It'll be nice to see all my favourite players back in the house, but I'm not really that excited about this season.

I think it wil be interesting to see how the game plays out. With the guests already knowing eachother or knowing about eachother it will make it more interesting. They will definatly have to change their game tactics. They cannot play the same game twice, or can they? Plus with them knowing how Amercia reacted to them the first time will they alter their personalities or stay the same? There are so many paths they can take at this point.

So much will depend on how creative the competitions, rewards, challenges, and punishments are.

The BB/AU version is so creative and entertaining, unlike anything I have seen on the US versions.

I hope CBS is watching and taking notes...

Camper..

Which channel is the BB/AU on? I have never seen it but would be interested in doing so. I agree they need to be very creative this time. They, the producers, now know the strenghts and weaknesses of the HG's. they need to use that for more entertaining tv.

you have a good point. I do remember them saying that the DR told them not to discuss their votes.. because of us peepers.... they should not disclose their votes to each other prior or after.. would be a good rule.

Archived