New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm back but with a new name. I was on here last year during Big Brother as Caraline, but I couldn't remember my password, so I reregistered as crazykitten. Its really nice to be back though. I can't wait until Big Brother starts. :D I bet that it is going to be a really good season this time.

Guest Sleepy

:P I look forward to BB6. I hope that it is more exciting than last year

they didn't do much.....hope there are no more dna twists.....lol

Guest ranster627
Boo :).

I've missed you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Home ... you are a legend to me from my lurker days! :wink:

Nakomis_Rules? Where?, I so missed her...Hiya Nakomis_Rules ...YAY its gonna be a good Big Brother season now

Crazy & Jem...{{{{HUGGLES}}}} It's good to be back! And of course {{{{MURF}}}} Ugh, I'm itching in anticipation for BB6!!! I've been so busy I nearly forgot what a great time I had last summer w/ you all. It'll be great sharing another summer w/ all of you! And it'll be great fun meeting new people here as well! Let's get the party started, shall we?

Ah...Nak. My Industrial Psychologist buddy! How I have missed you along with too many others to name, but Catwishes & Yana should also get a special mention. It takes me back to the old house. I too am looking forward to another obsessive summer of scolding people who forget that I cannot go out until AFTER BB on Saturdays. Seriously...they thought I'd just pick them over the show?!? He, He. Hugs, kisses, & a little tongue for all that I've loved & known. And for those of you who I haven't met, yet...just a cheap game of grab a$$ until we have a nice formal round of introductions.

And on a personal note...

Cat- I sent you a PM . How are the kitties anyways?

Nak- How's the master's program going? If I can do it, you can do it. Are you working on your thesis yet? (The boring part)? The hubby & I are getting out of Chicago and moving back to the land of the Red Wings & Michigan State SPARTANS!!! (OK, the Pistons, too). I'm looking into some State of Michigan I/O Psychologist positions. Pays good. We'll see if it pans out. Also...I know I talked about it, but I'm starting an MBA program this fall. I'm kind of nervous because my background is from the satisfaction, compensation, analysis view...not the marketing, financial view. Yikes!

For everyone who was there for me during the cat scare- Cali is doing good. She really had a HARD time with the home dialysis treatments I gave her, so we have stopped them. She really was miserable. However, she's still taking other meds and is doing so good. I've gotten to the point where I can tell when her body is full of toxins and she needs to flush it out by the smell of her fur. She's been so good at taking direction & drinking water that she hasn't been sick to her stomach in almost a month (which is better than when she was first diagnosed)! Anyways...THANKS. I remember right when I heard, I was on the boards and many of you were VERY supportive.

Goddess Bless All!

Nicki