Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

OMG! They are doing the veto ceremony now. I cant stand it. Why did this have to go down on a Monday in the middle of a work day? I'm gonna get fired if I keep this up. Ahhhhhhhh!

Worth it!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that Frank is one of, if not the most, disliked players in the house who better to sit alongside? Frank is foolish to trust Dan who will reach final 2 with some votes guaranteed. I still think that Frank is the best BB14 player, thus far.

Considering that Frank is one of, if not the most, disliked players in the house who better to sit alongside? Frank is foolish to trust Dan who will reach final 2 with some votes guaranteed. I still think that Frank is the best BB14 player, thus far.

I don't think Frank has a choice. He can't compete in the next two HOHs and will need at least someone on his side. Dan, Danielle and Jenn have to win the HOH now cause they know Frank's veto ability.and it could likely mean them going home instead of Frank if he wins.

One thing everyone is forgetting is that Shane and Joe are close and I don't care what Danielle says I think Shane will vote her out so Britany may be the one staying and Danielle going. Either way Dan is staying........

One thing everyone is forgetting is that Shane and Joe are close and I don't care what Danielle says I think Shane will vote her out so Britany may be the one staying and Danielle going. Either way Dan is staying........

That's the thing I didn't get with Danielle. I wonder what Shane will do when he figures out the deception. She will lose that key relationship

I don't think Frank has a choice. He can't compete in the next two HOHs and will need at least someone on his side. Dan, Danielle and Jenn have to win the HOH now cause they know Frank's veto ability.and it could likely mean them going home instead of Frank if he wins.

True. It is all so convoluted. I can't keep up. :ph34r:

I think Joe will vote Britney out because he will listen to Frank. Frank will tell him "hey listen Ian, Shane and Britney are really tight. Britney is also tight with Danielle. If Britney leaves Joe you can get closer with Shane and Ian will be all by himself." He will like that since Ian is the one person that really wants him out

I hope Shane ditches Britney and keeps Danielle.

i dont think it matters how joe votes cause shane will keep dani ....... no two ways about it...... dan+shane+jenn = brit voted out

Joe told Shane he would do whatever Shane wanted, after promising Frank to vote out Brit..........so Shane and Joe are iffy, we'll see, plenty of time for things to change.

Dan is the man. I can't believe he pulled that out.

SNAP! :P

Dan is the man!

Freakin genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo freakin happy! CHOO CHOO!

OH MY! I was sooo ready to quit this season when Dan left, but now! Yippee! :figment: Just hope that Brit is the one to go.....Joe and Shane are just not the type you can read!

But now I have to worry about the next HOH. Shane told Dani that he is going after Dan. :(

OH MY! I was sooo ready to quit this season when Dan left, but now! Yippee! :figment: Just hope that Brit is the one to go.....Joe and Shane are just not the type you can read!

But now I have to worry about the next HOH. Shane told Dani that he is going after Dan. :(

hopefully Dani will change his mind.