BB House / The Tour / The Drama!

hanklee

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird

I say that BB knew after the fight that they had to do something to allieviate the frustration building in Cappy- energy drinks coupled with the fact that Cappy has to work out every day ( he is a finatic ) I say the timing is too perfect....It will help relieve tensions in the house-l

Guest Huntergreen

This is what I know about the Gym.

-They got the Gym on Saturday long before the fight. I think the POV contest was started on Saturday, but they had some kind of problems with the game, so they called it off to fix it and would have it on Sunday. They were out there on Saturday from 1PM to 6PM. When the feeds came back on, they were in the Gym. Eric blew his gasket later that night around 10 - 11 PM BBTime.

-Cappy said that he thanked BB for the Gym Room and they told him that they did not give them the Gym, but that Sarah won it. Eric said, "just like I have been telling you, different people step up each week."

-But I have no idea how she won it, as she was not in the veto contest and they had the gym right after they came in from the veto contest. But how?

When Eric relayed the news to Sarah she was shocked and even asked I did... But how??? Eric didn't know... but did thank her and talk bout it being a team effort...

Guest ourbirthclub

It has something to do with the clock??? About her noticing something about it being 5:35 or something. They were talking about it this morning.

Guest ah282

They did say they had to have the comination to get into the room. So I guess she figured out the combination to the room and didn't even know it. Now if they could just figure out the combinations to the safes.

Hopefully they will show it tomorrow. From what I have pieced together they gave a clue and I think the clue was something like "Time to work out." Mike was talking about this with Howie when he was trying to figure out the safe numbers. Sarah noticed that some clock in the BB house was stopped at 5:34 and that was the code 5,3,4

Guest yello-catt

the feeds showed a close up of a clock in the kitchen on either friday or saturday. it was red and retro and said "time to work out." it wasn't working and the hands were stopped on 5:34. I didn't capture the picture but from what the houseguests have said: michael noticed the clock in the kitchen and that the time was wrong compared to the microwave. he mentioned it to sarah who told the other houseguests never mentioning that michael had pointed it out to her. i'm sure it will be on tuesday's show unless they bump it to cover more of eric's attempted assault on michael.

I think I saw this before, it is the way to go to the diary room. remember the diary room is never straight behind one door, there's always a second door to avoid people from hearing secrets.

That was the hallway to the DR

That is the hallway to the DR.

I have seen it before with I think Maggie walking down it when she was go to or coming from the DR.

Yeah, I saw Maggie in that hallway once when she was going to or from the DR.

Guest ah282

Did anybody see the picture of that room/hall with the blue and looked like waves? I saw it in the pictures this morning and someone mentioned it on the live feeds but haven't heard antyhing about it.

Guest becdee

Yesterday when I read the update about 10pm there was a note about the cams showing a new room and a few details about it, That it was blue etc etc..my husband also read it so i know i didnt dream it. But this morning when someone asked me where the update was, it was no longer in the update. It had been removed. Did anyone slse see the blue room on the feed? We missed it, we try to watch 24/7 but we havent figured out how not to sleep and we missed the blue room on feed because no grocery stores in our area deliver...lol :P