Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't having the last eviction during the finale defeat the whole purpose of the 2 hour finale? The whole point was to have more reunion time and questions from fans. Now the first hour will probably take up the final round of HOH + eviction, and there will be just 5 mins. for reunion as usual.

Production this year completely blows!

Nope not illegal, BB is a reality show, not game show, yes it's a show where someone will get half a million, but that doesn't change the fact that it's classified as a reality show... I know, I am agreeing with you all about it, I hate what's happening... I love the 2 hour finale, but what's up with they way they are doing things...

LOL and thanks. I've been racking my brain on how to fit this emoticon in :hitler: Score!

I'll bet Jessie will demand residuals when he see that emoticon!

BTW, speaking of douche bags when will we see the home folks interviews of nat's family? Tonight? Does she live in Vegas or near an Indian Reservation with gambling? Maybe we'll see a shot of Jason's mom and sister who hate Natalie crying their eyes out, tearing at their hair, "No, No...No..." :shocking::crybaby:

Yeah you could say that... Or you could say she was suprised to see him there at all, or you could say she's not a crier (this is her favorite one, although she shed some tears for ole' Jessie)...

Did you think Natalie acted the way people act when they haven't seen their boyfriend in a long time, and get in engaged. Her kiss was like an ice queen

I think they barely knew each other. The more I think about it, the more I think it was an act that Grodner thought up and I think that guy and Grodner are more suited for each other than he and Natalie are.

I think they barely knew each other. The more I think about it, the more I think it was an act that Grodner thought up and I think that guy and Grodner are more suited for each other than he and Natalie are.

I thought the same thing too! It all seemed contrived to me. Even when she left him she was like "see ya" and walked out.

Jordan did look the most comfortable up on the log for a while. I think if she was as determined as the others she could have outlasted them. She never gave anything her all this game. Natalie was right, it cost her the big money.

That's right. Jordon won't get a chance to do Jeff at the Jury House. Aw Shucks!!!

Crappiest looking F3 endurance ever....

Thanks Len.

kevin i still dont think he has balls to boot natalie

jeff up next

the moment i want to see

Archived