Natalie

Jem

Natalie has beautiful teeth that shine when she smiles...

Its all that Boston style "pearly white" toothpaste she uses

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MYSS, i'm so pathetic I quit watching the live feeds and the show up until WED cause I knew he was going ( hangin head kikin rocks) I WANT HIM BACK! There's no one to root for now. I'm trying to force myself to like Sheila but if it's anything like forcing myself to eat Sushi not gonna be pretty! :bigcry:

Goooooo Nat!!

Yanno, all of the HG were so against the S/J/C/J group,

why is it now that Sharon is all that is left, that they are

believeing every word outta her mouth? She lies all the time and

the guys realized that James was just trying to stir stuff up before

he left, why don't they stop to think that Sharon is just takeing over

where he left off. I mean, she is gonna say and do anything to get to the

finals being she is the only one left outta her group......

And besides, Nobody in sequester likes Natalie, they said they would NOT

vote for her is she made it to the F2.....Wouldn't it be smart to keep her in

the house just for that purpose??? ..Good lord, don't these people think?

That's right, I forgot, they are listening to their new best friend Sharon......

Anyways, all I got left to say is.......

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAT!!! WIN THAT POV!!!!

and send Sharon home!!!!

I personally would love to see a good battle between

the stronger players at the end for the finals...

If James was so terrible for being a nonbeliever then why did God let him stay in the game as long as he did? Winning an HOH and 2 POVs when it was do or die time? God loved the evildoer???? I wish Natalie would make sense of that with her numbers

And why is she so weird in her DR sessions?

Swapcopswife, you crack me up and I sincerely love that you love him, I can picture you kickin the rocks, hey to each his own, I am not sure who I am rootin for, I just know for sure it is not Ryan

Guest nerorowan
THAT type of toothpaste must work well for Josh and James too. Just different brands.

Wickedly funny and spot on!!

:clap:

Ya know... you same people b!tch and complain about all of the sexually charged things that happen in the house and then you are the first to bring out sexually charged comments... I don't freakin get it...

Its because no ones else is DENYING the act they did. When there is evidence to prove otherwise, who is she OJ? (Ok that was wrong)

Ya know a lot you are saying is wrong... do something constructive... something intelligent... all season it has been whining and disgust over the sexual nature of the show and then someone has to come in and bring up something distasteful and obviously at a 6th grade education as far as creativity and then do exactally what folks have been complaining about? And they say the house is full of 'hypocrites'...

I still say this season was way over the top - if you enjoyed it, good for you. However, for those of us looking for someone to cheer on to the end, there's not much to work with here - the lesser of 5 evils.

I can't decide if Natalie is dumb or smart, but she is playing the game. I don't like that she attributes everything to God (that he "speaks" to her, symbolism of numbers, praising Jesus, etc.) That does grate on my nerves. Just the fact that any player would try to be "Christian" in a house filled with lies, deceit and debauchery is certainly a stretch of the imagination.

In stating all these things, I would still rather see Natalie win than Sharon. I can't think of anything that Sharon has done in this house except run around and divulge secrets. As in past seasons, I never liked the player (floater) that just laid low. I never felt that was rewardable.

I would be glad if Sharon went home this week.

You all need to step away from you keyboards and take a deep breath and make sure you remember to keep the personal comments towards another poster off these forums.

Remember, no matter whom you like or hate in the BB house. There is nothing in the rules that says anyone here has to agree.

I think they all suck!

If you don

Just the fact that any player would try to be "Christian" in a house filled with lies, deceit and debauchery is certainly a stretch of the imagination.

I understand most of your post, but the fact is that a person is either Christian (or of any other faith) or not. I think that last night when Sharon was asked whether BB was the place for religion or not her answer was lacking.

IMHO (ok so maybe not so humble) If you are a person of faith, you are - no matter where you are! If I go into a bar, strip joint, church of another persuasion, a school or wherever in the world I go, I don't stop being a believer! I am that no matter where I am.

Good point MrsFroman and I agree that you should keep your values and beliefs wherever you go. However, I never cared for anyone shoving religion down my throat whether in real life or on BB. We each have our own beliefs and hope that they carry us thru all the phases and trials of life. All of the people in this house have lied, cheated and committed questionable acts and then want to read the Bible and claim they are Christian. I find that hypocritical. Perhaps they ask for forgiveness in their prayers - who knows?

And yes, Jem, they do all suck.

I understand most of your post, but the fact is that a person is either Christian (or of any other faith) or not. I think that last night when Sharon was asked whether BB was the place for religion or not her answer was lacking.

I think she wanted to say no, but then she would be dissing Gnat. She thought long and hard about that question and came up with an answer that sort of fits her role in the bb house...nothing.

Funny, same crap on this board just a different day. (Oops, will the nazi board posters penalize me?)

Is the plan to backdoor Gnat? If so, that would be funny too.

Natalie is getting all manic with Sheila right now up in the HOH room. She is throwing so much as Sheila about the boys are against them and she has to keep Natalie safe so she can go after the boys and bla bla bla bla

I hope Sheila is not buying any of this and she is just playing along with Nutty.

Archived