Natalie

Jem

Indeed Sharon does seem to have flipped the house! She was talking to Ry earlier how it is his best bet to keep her till the end. It will indeed be interesting to see if they do see it the way that Sharon is telling them or if Nat will be able to pull this off... I am very curious.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Nat has pulled off a lot so far and it wouldn't surprise me if she manages to get through the week unscathed.

They're all doing the same things they're accusing the others of. *sigh*

Is it that house has been flipped or did the house just open their eyes and Nat did this to herself and she got caught up?

James did more to Nats game then he did for himself. He really showed the other HGs what Nat was doing, and the difference between Che and Josh was the way he left.

By him taking the high road it made everything he said stick. Had he blown up they would have blown it off. I think

Just a quick observation from a first time poster. It appears to me that the "only" reading material available to the houseguests is the Holy Bible. Thus, that is their only source of information/stimulation from outside the house. As it is a religious book, I think it brings religion to the forefront of the HG's minds. I'd be willing to bet that Ryan has never sat down and read the Bible before to the extent which he is doing it now. (Just as he had never played Chess before.) But if that is all he has, he will read it, and perhaps try to implement some of what he learns from it.

My point is, I think the Bible being the only source of ouside stimulation is a big reason why religion plays such a big role in the game. Take away the Bibles - you won't hear nearly as much about religion!!!

Just a thought!!

Natalie has done exactly what everyone has else done, but some how, it's okay for them to do it and not her. It drives me crazy!!!!!! They even talked about how James was trying to stir the pot and I guess they let him do it. Do you lose all sense of reasoning when you're in that house???

I see that Nat is a little different because she IS playing both sides and just waiting to see where the chips fall.

My opinion is, out of the 5 remaining, Adam is the only one that has not made a deal outside the four. Ryan/Sharon, Sharon/Sheila, Sharon/Sheila/Natalie, Ryan/Adam, Sheila/Adam, Adam/Natalie/Ryan, Adam/Sharon/Sheila/Ryan. Did I forget any?? I can't keep up!

Might know tonight what is gonna happen, it appears that the POV being played tonight is a good chance........................or they could just be reading into it like they always seem to do

Just a quick observation from a first time poster. It appears to me that the "only" reading material available to the houseguests is the Holy Bible. Thus, that is their only source of information/stimulation from outside the house. As it is a religious book, I think it brings religion to the forefront of the HG's minds. I'd be willing to bet that Ryan has never sat down and read the Bible before to the extent which he is doing it now. (Just as he had never played Chess before.) But if that is all he has, he will read it, and perhaps try to implement some of what he learns from it.

My point is, I think the Bible being the only source of ouside stimulation is a big reason why religion plays such a big role in the game. Take away the Bibles - you won't hear nearly as much about religion!!!

Just a thought!!

I have to agree. Why BB allows Bible only reading material? I think Dick started it last year. He attacked Jameka's religion. It was such a big deal so BB wants to bring religion to house so to makes it more interesting or controversy or even more ratings???

I know I'm going back a number of posts but the thing with Ryan and Adam reading the bible... seemed to me they were pretty much looking for the 'naughty bits' and making comments about them. And reading the bible in that house is just another way to fight the boredom since its the only thing to read. I would read the thing from cover to cover and then try it backwards just to be reading something. My opinion, a book is a book. Keep the bible out of BB.

And I think a whoremonger is like a pimp, not the person performing the act.

or the person seeking the services of the ladies of the night,lol

I have no issues with Natalie having been a stripper or any of those other things in her past, nor do i have any problems with giving "special treatment" to Matt. The thing I do have a problem with is her bible thumping arrogance, mostly the arrogance part, and that is why for me, if she gets backed doored this week will be the sweetest moment in BB history.

Natalie up in HOH telling Sheila every move that she needs to make and she can't put her up next to Adam and she needs to do this and that and she is talking a million miles an hour. Shelia just keeps saying she needs to wait until they play the POV but Natalie keeps trying to tell Sheila every move she needs to make. Sheila keeps saying lets just wait and Natalie keeps saying she has to play out the senarios out for Sheila so she has to understand. Then it sounds like Natalie is threatening her.

Sheila reminded Nat when Sheila was up and Nat said it was 50/50 weather she was going to vote to evict her. (good point)

Natalie is really getting manic again. (med time)

she should never gave that hoh away sheila guilt tripping her or not

:animated_shocking::animated_shocking:NEWS FLASH!!! :animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

The rest of the planet earth to Natalie...

Coffee IS called Joe.

And you are bein' played like the playa you try to be.

You'd best hope you win POV cause if not, you are OUTTA HERE!!

And Big brother best not be bringing in that morph contest for POV. That would be cheating with Miss Artist.

Archived