Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nat lose any ability to save her self the moment she gave sheila hoh

Oh, I agree but it stinks because Nat hasn't done ANYTHING that Ryan, Adam, Sharon or Sheila hasn't done as well. EVERYONE of them has talked behind eachother's back.....especially SHEBOT!

There is a HUGE difference.

Apart from the now alliances...

Ryan has a thing with Sharon

and it appears that Adam and She are still working together

But Nat is sitting in the middle with Ryan and Adam on her left and Sharon and Shelia on her right just waiting to she where the chips fall.

Not only that she goes and tells Ryan and Adam something, and then runs to Shelia and Sharon and tells them that Ryan and Adam said this and it is the same story that She tried to pass on the guys.

Its almost like an auctiuon to see which group gets her.

She threw the HOH and I would bet money that she threw the POV to see who goes home so that she does not have to piss one side off. Its not that she would be pissing off just one jury vote she would be pissing off 2 by having to pick a side now.

So she is waiting for the fall out.

Natalie did not do it using her brain and she was almost in a manic mode when she was running back and forth. She did it more then the rest and got caught up in her back and forth deals. She did not stop to take a breath and think.

Not to the extent that Nat has done. Nat did it so much that she got caught.

First rule of lying is to NEVER out lie yourself!

Something interesting I just read on the update board.

Ryan and both Adam said that Nat has come to BOTH of them saying that they want the other guy out.

Nat told Ryan that Adam wants him out

AND THEN went to

Adam and told him that Ryan wanted him out.

Come on how dumb do you gotta be to think the boys arent gonna talk and compare notes

Nat does deserve to go. If she would have won POV, then she would be safe, but she didn't. We're at the final five people!! Not only was it Adam and Ryan's plan to evict Natalie this week BEFORE Sheila became HOH, it was Ryan and Sharon's plan to get Natalie out too. Sheila was finally brought on board and it truly was a house decision.

For those who think its just not fair, I'm sorry but I can't feel for you in these circumstances. I watched James be the target for a month from practically the entire house. After Adam was put on the block for a whopping day, he couldn't even comprehend how James survived a month of being under attack.

The house is actually being nice to her by not letting her know she's going to be evicted in advance. While the evil and vindictive part of me wants to see her suffer, for those who feel she is getting screwed... count your blessings. They are being completely civil to her. They are simply just tired of her BS.

Um Marty... I don't know whether to be disturbed that you looked it up... disturbed that I knew what it was before you posted it... or disturbed that you actually posted a link describing it. Ewwww. Couldn't we have let that comment disappear with no response?

I just read something on the Update Page and it was something Ryan says that sums up the question of is Nat Dumb or playing Dumb.

Ryan said that Nat has come to both Himself and Adam saying that the other wanted the other OUT.

Meaning Nat talked with Ryan and told him Adam wanted him out,

Then went and talked to Adam and told Adam that Ryan wanted him out.

You have got to be pretty dumb if you dont think the guys that have been hanging out are not gonna compare notes and talk.

Nat has long ago run out of feet and mouth space.

dumb as nat :lol:

Oh, I thought Sharon told each of the boys that Nat wanted them out. I didn't realize, Nat told them that herself. That is not very bright of her!!

And.....Sharon has made a deal with Ryan AND Sheila...................how is that different?

Because thats part of the game...MAKING DEALS

Nat is PUTTING WORDS INTO PEOPLES MOUTH, She is Lying for other people.

Adam NEVER said he wanted to put Ryan out to Nat

And Ryan NEVER said he wanted to put out Adam to Nat

Archived