Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe now that the end game is near, Adam and Ryan's eyes might be on the money instead of Nat and her exposed Thing One and Thing Two and they will vote her out. And while Sharon was considered part of Team Pink, I don't think Adam and Ryan saw her in the same light as J, J, and C. I think she had the image of the nice girl trying to be true to her team.

Natalie.. Dont give up! you still got chance.. make them relize

1)the original Plan

2) Sharon isnt with them, never have been. Team JC needs to win, not the bad side

3) Sharon has been nominated Week After Week After week.. she is still here. She is stronger than you think.

4) Sharon will beat everybody in the finals.

5) Natalie has been loyal to them from the first.

After Nat stood on that disco ball for 5 hours, I for a very brief moment actually thought "Wow she doesnt suck as much as I thought" Then ...... she opened her mouth again. I mean she really feels that she is intitled to this prize money. More so then anyone else in that house. If she could just get that chip off her shoulder and learn to keep one.....just one secret (other then the matt bj's) then maybe, just maybe she could slip by this week. But I'm sure hoping she won't, cause i cant wait to see the footage from the sequester house.

Natalie has not been doing that well at comps lately. I think it is just the Natalie not playing smart and too big of a mouth that is getting her evicted.

With the possibility of Natalie replacing Adam, do you think Adam and Ryan are really going to evict Natalie? All season these people have been sayng one thing and then chickening out the next.
I do think it's a DUN deal with Natalie. Now the HG's have really begun to compare notes when it comes to Natalie. If nothing else, James really shed some light on the stuff she's been pulling the house. If he hadn't, they might've never even thought of Natalie as a threat, but rather have seen her as a dumb, ditzy, crazy girl.

The bottom line is that they don't want to go up against her in endurance and the final HOH competition is usually endurance first, then physical, then questions. Adam and Ryan know that

1) Nat has been lying and double-dealing. They know she can't be trusted, thanks to James. I think with all the Jesus talk, the Christian talk, etc., they really believed Natalie was being honest. Once James started telling them things they told her and about her approaching him to make a F2 deal w/ James - the one person she vowed to get OUT - they knew that she was not only a physical threat, but a hard-core player in the house.

2) Natalie counts things, is good with numbers, etc. Makes her a HUGE target.

3) They think they can't beat her at the end. We know there's a strong possibility anyone can beat her in the end if the majority of the jury is Chelsia, James, Josh and Sharon, but they really believe they can't beat her in a F2 scenario. Bigger target.

5) Natalie is physically strong.

I haven't heard any conversations that Ryan, Adam, Sheila and Sharon have had away from Natalie that would suggest that they are keeping Natalie. They tell it to her face she's got NOTHING to worry about, but apart or seperately, discussions between any of those four people have been about one thing - GETTING NAT OUT!

She can compete. Won't deny that. I think she could help herself out a lot better if she would stop the constant trash talking. The chip on her shoulder is what is causing her down fall. But believe you me i will be watching this week to see if she can pull it off. If she does this week. Then MAYBE.....A very Big Maybe, i will consider rooting for her. But i still would love to see the sequester house footage.

BB- I won't be truly surprised either, but there's always a first time! ha! I hope like heck Sheila and Ryan have that one conversation about Sharon....

Even if Sheila and Ryan do talk about Sharon, I don't think Sheila would want to keep Natalie. She seems to have caught on that Natalie would never take her to the final 2. (Not that Natalie could beat either of the boys, but she sure thinks she can!)

1)the original Plan
Basically already been completed. James is already out

2) Sharon isnt with them, never have been. Team JC needs to win, not the bad side
Who cares where she was last week? What is "them"? They're the only other ones left, it's not like she's going elsewhere.

3) Sharon has been nominated Week After Week After week.. she is still here. She is stronger than you think.
No she's just weak enough to be a pawn week after week and unable to win HOH or Veto to ever save herself. There has always been someone more important to get out.

No she won't because she's a weak player. Even if she could, who cares, gotta focus on getting to the finals before getting there. Sharon stands in nobody way's of getting to the finals and she can be an easy out at final four or three.

Loyalty isn't really telling everyone the same things and promising both Sharon/Sheila and Adam/Ryan that they'd be the final three.

1)the original Plan
The original plan was to get rid of James and stick with each other. They got rid of James but she has been ALL but faithful to her original alliance. She is ready to throw anyone and everyone under the bus. She talks to Sheila and Sharon and it's Ryan and Adam that need to go. She talks to Ryan and Adam and it's Sharon and Sheila who need to go. I think that if she had not opened her mouth so much and stopped backstabbing her own alliance, she might've had a shot. She destroyed the "original plan". Adam and Ryan were going to take Natalie to the end UNTIL they found out she'd been twisting words, telling their strategy and throwing her own alliance under the bus. She made her bed.

If you think TC is the "good side" you need to watch / read the live feeds. Where to start with the "good side"? LOL Condescending, obnoxious, rude, hypocritical, boasting, lying, cussing, having orgies...REALLY GOOD ROLE MODELS, eh? And that's just Nat. LOL

Definitely!!! She has played a VERY dangerous and risky game. I applaud her - it could've easily gone the other way.

I don't think that's necessarily true considering her alliance will have the minority at the end. It just depends on her jury speech and the points she brings up. She's a smart girl and I think she deserves to be in the F2.

LMAO - what show you been watching? Again, apparently haven't been reading the live feeds or watching them. Nat's a whole different person and they just STARTED showing how she is not loyal to either side. She has told Sheila and Sharon she wants an all-girls alliance - how's that being loyal? Then she runs at tells Ryan and Adam that Sharon said she wants an all-girls alliance. Then she runs and tells Sheila she has to get Adam out of the house. Then she tells Ryan that he needs to watch Adam....How does she keep the BS straight???? I haven't a clue!!!

Will Nat be able to stay off the block?

Gawd, I hope she won't!!!!

If she does go up, will she be able to make it safely through eviction?

Gawd, I hope not.

Love her or hate her, a lot of us have strong feelings about Natalie.

sure do - she's a liar and hypocrite. Not saying anyone is much better, but I'm saying she is one of the WORST.

What do you think? Can she pull a rabbit out of her hat? (Presto!)

No, but she can squeeze milk from her breasts apparently...

Or will she even need to?

She'll need to, but maybe she'll have solice when Sharon tells her "everything happens for a reason".

Natalie.. Can not give up she needs to make it to next week and Sharon needs to go!!!!!!

I think Natalie would stick to the original Plan and get Sharon out.

Sharon isnt with them, never have been. Team JC needs to win, not the bad side

Sharon has been nominated Week After Week After week.. she is still here. She is stronger than you think.

Sharon will get the jury votes in the end. (are they all blind)

Natalie has been loyal to TC and has played the girls but will protect the boys.

Natalie wants Ryan on the block so they can vote out Sharon (I think)

Sharon is a MOLE that needs to be taken out! They all need to open their eyes and see the truth.

Sheila needs to go to I can't stand her and would throw her and Sharon out on their @ass and I would be thrown off the show.

GO NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY agree Jerseygirl!!

Sharon is a good "Christian" but said of Nat....."she is a FU*@ing Bi*#h and she will go to hell"..........oh, I don't think she is my kind of "Christian".

Let's not pretend to be something we are not! That is how Sharon is playing the game.......I didn't like ED, but at least "what you see is what you get!"

How can ANYONE say that Nat has been loyal to anyone but herself. Hell she is even started throwing Matty, her soulmate, under the bus for the BJ.

She tried to secure herself in the F2 by playing both sides and trying to be safe no matter what.

Look at it this way.......

I think it is pretty obivious that Nat threw the HOH comp because she did not want to have to make a choice and destroy one of her alliances. By not being HOH it allows someone else to make the choice and after Wednesday one side is down a man either the boys or the girls and whoever would have had the numbers she would have joined.

If Adam or Ryan would be going home on Wednesday then Nat would have joined with the girls, and they get the remaining guy out the next week.

If Sharon would be the one going home then she would have joined with the boys and Shelia would have been next.

Dont you see how she has dug her own grave, IT WAS A GREAT PLAN, I think she told to many lies and got way ahead of herself to early, but she got CAUGHT!!!!

Sharon is a good "Christian" but said of Nat....."she is a FU*@ing Bi*#h and she will go to hell"..........oh, I don't think she is my kind of "Christian".

So because someone says a bad word that makes them less of a Christian?

The perfidy of these people is extremely thorough and sadly disenchanting.

LMAO...this is the classiest characterization, consistent with completely capturing these cheesy choads' personas currently...the field is still wide-open though for any other competitor, though.

:)

CrabMan

Archived