So I've Purposely Avoided Reading This Forum..

svirfnebli

First off: this is NOT a flame post :>

Since Season 5 (I believe) I have been coming to this forum for great discussion during BB.. In fact the link in my favorites still says "Big Brother 6 Daily Coverage" but I know i've been coming here longer than that. I find that alot of my opinions of what goes on in the house has been jaded by this forum (Thats not a bad thing)

This season i've been purposely avoiding it until now to see how my opinion of the show has matched up here. Its interesting to see what people are thinking. So far:

1) I started off HATING Jen, now I cant get enough. I love the way she stands up for her self, and I think there is more there than she is letting on. That girl is CRAZY strong, and I would not be surprised to she her win the game. There is almost an element of Doctor Will's "Put me up, it's ok if I go home" attitude.

2) I didnt give a rat's ass about eric, or this "america's player twist" at the begining but its really grown on me now. Though america picked poorly with 'I'd do that for a dollar'.

3) I started off wanting Mike or Dick to win, now I want nothing more than for Dick to leave.

4) Loved Danielle at the beginning, thought she'd be a good player. Though she figured out the eric thing (with help) I dont think shes cut out for this game.

All this being said, I have a new kid and dont have the luxury of watching the live feeds so I'm only being fed the show. I'm loving this season, so far its my third fav season behind 2,7, and 3.

Thanks for listening :>

Svirf

1) I started off HATING Jen, now I cant get enough. I love the way she stands up for her self, and I think there is more there than she is letting on. That girl is CRAZY strong, and I would not be surprised to she her win the game. There is almost an element of Doctor Will's "Put me up, it's ok if I go home" attitude.

It should have that element seeing that Chilltown coached her before she went in the house...

Hey Ginger looks like we got more people in the Jen camp now. Remember how we were chastised 3 weeks ago? We fit in now..and we didnt even have to take up smoking or start listening to emo music!! LOL

Good thing...emo music so not for me. Eh, smoking is another issue.

Yes, we have been consistent..........................

Cheers!

the thing I found odd today was watching Jen/Kail having strategic talks with Dick, then with Dani, then having actual good friendly conversation with Dani :animated_scratchchin: Who would have thought this? Remember as recently as Thursday night, after the banner plane had flown by, but before the realization had hit Dick/Dani... when the 3 of them were still 'hanging like bats' and Dick was going on the verbal attack? And to think Dick/Dani were pleased at the time that Eric was coming to Dani's defense against Jen! My how things have turned for our little HGs!

season 4 my fav season

I didn't like the nerd herd because I felt they were bullies, I didn't like Jase and his crew because they were so cruel, and now Dick has been worse than them all. I don't like Danielle's nasty smirking at Jen either. I couldn't stand the way they all bullied her in the kitchen together and how sometimes she just wants peace and they won't let up.

Archived