Music/Theme/Songs of BB8

Cyn

Catniptoy- You're right! I did a search on Youtube and that song is Orinoco Flow. I don't know why it sounds like something from a musical, to me.

Yath- when you say you get nothing, what does that mean, exactly? When you click on the link to start your realplayer, what happens? Does it load anything at all, a test screen, anything? I'm using the links on the side of Morty's BB page. Even though I'm on a cable modem, the broadband/high speed links don't work for me. I get an error message and it won't load the player. But the middle speed option works, 150k I believe it is. If you click the individual cameras you should get a message with the BB logo and it says 'coming soon.' The quad cam is the one you want to be on, that has some sort of blue image. It doesn't look like a spiral or vortex to me, though. It almost reminds me of what a blue crystal vase might look like from the inside with light filtering through. And on those cams, is where you hear the music.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The high links don't work from morty's page because last year the high speed was 350k and this year they are on 256k so Morty has to change the links to reflect that.

If you would like to watch what we are watching either put the links in manually or go to page 84 of "realplayer help" thread and there are some instructions there. Try that first and if they still don't work scroll down the thread and find the instructions to update your real player.

Hope that helps.

*sigh* this is bad... it's 2 days before the show starts... the feeds are still pictures, and I'm already enjoying it lol

Can we start doing a trial run of posting live feeds by commenting on when the song ends and restarts? :)

lol I just heard that break for station identification also... used it as an opportunity to test my ability to record the sound to mp3 lol

Plese, please let us listen to the spa music instead of the horrible, repeating BB music from last year!!!! Or, if they are going to have water on the screen, let us listen to ocean sounds! That would be nice and calming.

It was so much better than that looping, grating BB music, though. If they didn't want to pay someone for music, they could have done ocean sounds or something. Anything, rather than the BB music again!!!!

I hate that same stupid music playing on the feeds. What where they thinking the idiots.

Didn't they care that everyone hated it last year?

Archived