Donny Thompson (Week 3) -nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (saved), PoV Winner, Team America

Donny doesn't care about Jo. I heard him agreeing with Derrick yesterday that she needs to go on the block next week.

As for doing the right thing, imo he didn't. He's going to need Dev, because his so called "friends" are plotting to put him on the block again next week, and a few like Frankie and Zach have said he needs to go because he wins comps. Derrick agreed.

If he so call hates the 8 then why is he working with them? Donny is a hypocrite imo.

He forgave Nic for putting him on the block (another "friend"), but he wouldn't forgive Devin. Not a good person in my book.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Donny did what Donny wanted he was playing for Jocasta. It would only make sense for him to use it on her. No one has offered Donny an alliance. The only thing he has going for him is that Frankie and Derrick are on his team america alliance formed by the fans. If they want to keep making money off the tasks the other 2 will need to keep him. He is fully aware of what is going on in that house but the others are either stupid or totally cllueless. He basically told Jocasta and Brittany yesterday that they will be on the block next week and the 8 will still be in place which is true. They may no longer be the bomb squad but those guys are still in an alliance. He has told the others they will be picked off one by one and that is the truth. Jocasta's only alliance is God and that will not get her far in big brother. Victoria is just taking up space and the rest are just walking on egg shells not wanting to get blood on their hands. Nicole's orginal target was Caleb but she caved to Derrick. As far as I am concerned all of the guys are telling the girls what to do and they are doing it. Devin just does not socially know how to play the game. He is no worse than Derrick or Caleb. It's the manner in which he talks to people. I wish for once they would get women that really want to play the game and not hit on guys or be afraid to actually do something when they have the power. So in my opinion we will get to watch the guys pick off the girls and Donny will eventually go when Derrick and Frankie no longer need him.

Donny doesn't care about Jo. I heard him agreeing with Derrick yesterday that she needs to go on the block next week.

As for doing the right thing, imo he didn't. He's going to need Dev, because his so called "friends" are plotting to put him on the block again next week, and a few like Frankie and Zach have said he needs to go because he wins comps. Derrick agreed.

If he so call hates the 8 then why is he working with them? Donny is a hypocrite imo.

He forgave Nic for putting him on the block (another "friend"), but he wouldn't forgive Devin. Not a good person in my book.

I think he forgave Devin but he is not going to save the person that everyone wants out of the house. If he did that he would for sure be on the block and gone next week. The only way he could have saved Devin is to not use the POV. I personally think they should get rid of Caleb this week because Devin will always be a target in the house should he stay. Plus I think if some of these people were smart they would keep him and work with him but he has proved himself not trustworthy because of what he did by exposing the bomb squad. He is an emotional player and those kind of people do not usually make it far in big brother. He is not the only player like that in the house. Frankie and Derrick are just saying that to Zack because of the team america allaince they will keep him safe until their tasks are done. 5,000 dollars is alot of money so I don't think they will want to lose the money they could make. If he had not used the POV I think the rest of the house would have made sure he was up and out and I don't think they could have saved him. Unless I am wrong which I could be I don't think we are going to replace a team member once one is gone at this point in the game so they would lose the potential to make alot of money.

Donny realized that Nicole put him on the block because he was talking too much. (Even though he totally confused her when she brought it up). :confused:

I still like him and I don't understand why Derrick and Frankie are constantly throwing his name out when they are the AT?

Donny and Derrick worked the AT mission, Frankie didn't do a darn thing to get $5K.

Saving Jocasta and having Devin put up as a replacement did nothing to help Donny's game, but only helped everybody else's game.

Donny is blinded by the belief they he is loved in the house, but if he was smart he would realize by now that something is brewing since Nicole did put him up. He should be trying to get his own group together now. Jocasta is a waste and Brittney's days are numbered, so he should have attempted to align with Devin. I think Devin learned his lesson and might have been able to stick with Donny and his group for a while and Devin would have been a good ally to have even if only for a while.

With this new move, Donny could kiss the game goodbye.

I completely agree! It is just a matter of time before Donny is targeted by the BS. He needs Devin and the others on the short list for eviction to form an alliance to fight back. The BS is picking off the others one by one. If Donny continues to help them he CAN kiss his game goodbye. He should try to get Jocasta, Brittney, Victoria and Devin to win HOH and Veto comps so that they have a fighting chance to at least make it to jury.

Without Devin, none of them will. Granted, the girls seem to be the weakest players but they should try to do something other than just accept their fate.

Absolutely Lamasquerade. If he were as smart as he thinks he is, he would use the dislike the BS has for Devin to save Devin this week, bring him in, and form his own alliance with Devin, Jo, Amber and Brittany to take Derrick, Frankie, Zach and Cody down. There was no need to "save" Jo this week because no one would have sent her out. Derrick had already said Caleb would leave if noms remained the same. Donny is playing a bad game because he's afraid to challenge the so called house, and because he will not forgive Devin.

I liked Donny until yesterday when he would not help Devin by not using the Veto. Now he's just hateful, and unforgiving imo. And ironically, the talk is they want Donny on the block along with Jo and Caleb next. Well, I hope they get Donny out this time. Serves him right for the way he's treating an old friend who apologized for his behavior towards him.

LOL Devin is Donny's old friend now is he? It's been a whole 3 weeks?? :lol2:

Absolutely Lamasquerade. If he were as smart as he thinks he is, he would use the dislike the BS has for Devin to save Devin this week, bring him in, and form his own alliance with Devin, Jo, Amber and Brittany to take Derrick, Frankie, Zach and Cody down. There was no need to "save" Jo this week because no one would have sent her out. Derrick had already said Caleb would leave if noms remained the same. Donny is playing a bad game because he's afraid to challenge the so called house, and because he will not forgive Devin.

I could not have said it better!!!

Please. Donny would have been public enemy #1 next week if he didn't use the POV. Forget Devin or anyone else being a target - the target would have been him 100%.

That is why he should have thrown the Veto to Devin, if possible. Or if not, thrown the comp. Winning that second Veto did nothing but confirm him as a threat to the others.

That is why he should have thrown the Veto to Devin, if possible. Or if not, thrown the comp. Winning that second Veto did nothing but confirm him as a threat to the others.

Yeah definitely... Winning wasn't a good idea. He didn't need it, so that was stupid on his part.

I don't get anyone saying he should have saved Devin. I don't know what show and live feeds you have been watching, but Devin is a headcase. He's been in and out of alliances and deals like crazy. He can't keep his mouth shut and changes him mind like the weather changes.

He's already backstabbed Donny and no one wants him around. If he hadn't used the PoV and allied with Devin, Donny would be a bigger target than he already is (and he's already a fairly big target). Plus Devin would likely change his mind yet again and start dealing with other people. That is after he told the house what Donny did.

I don't get anyone saying he should have saved Devin. I don't know what show and live feeds you have been watching, but Devin is a headcase. He's been in and out of alliances and deals like crazy. He can't keep his mouth shut and changes him mind like the weather changes.

He's already backstabbed Donny and no one wants him around. If he hadn't used the PoV and allied with Devin, Donny would be a bigger target than he already is (and he's already a fairly big target). Plus Devin would likely change his mind yet again and start dealing with other people. That is after he told the house what Donny did.

I'm watching the show that tells me that in a matter of days, Donny is going to wish he saved Devin because there won't be any one to save him.

Devin is no less loyal or sneaky as other players in the house except he was too outspoken about it. Haven't they all talked about getting rid of other players? Nothing new in the BB house.

Remember Zach got nominated because it was Frankie who went back and instigated it. Frankie also bragged about doing so. Actually, Frankie brags often how instrumental he is in stirring the pot--that's loyalty?

I'm watching the show that tells me that in a matter of days, Donny is going to wish he saved Devin because there won't be any one to save him.

Devin is no less loyal or sneaky as other players in the house except he was too outspoken about it. Haven't they all talked about getting rid of other players? Nothing new in the BB house.

Remember Zach got nominated because it was Frankie who went back and instigated it. Frankie also bragged about doing so. Actually, Frankie brags often how instrumental he is in stirring the pot--that's loyalty?

Lets be real for a moment. Most people in that house are "rats" to a degree because if the target is on someone else, it isn't on you.

The problem with Devin was that he was a CONTROL FREAK! I suspect his OCD kicked in and he was extremely intimidating and would talk over anyone. He thought he was the "leader" of his alliance and because of his ARROGANCE, expected everyone to fall in line.

He swore that even if they nominated him and voted him out that he would never reveal the Bomb Squad and at the first sign that he wasn't getting his way... Revealed his alliance to everyone else.

No loyalty

A bully

Controlling

Backstabbing

These are the reasons he is going home. No one in the house is going to trust him, least of all Donny who was his first victim!

Sooo.... Donny is going to be targeted because he was able to win the POV ... which insured that it was used so they could get Devin

on the Block so he could be Back-Doored. Accomplished.

Kinda 'Damned if you do - and Damned if you don't'

Would serve the 'IN' HGs right if he won HOH (and remained HOH) while picking off one of them.

Just sayin'

If Donny's only chance was keeping Devin and hoping he could save him then he's already a lost cause really. At this point it seems that a lot of people want to nominate him (same as every week so far really) and I think they'll find an excuse to do it regardless.

They all have been in and out of alliances and deals like crazy. Devin is no different that the other alliance members. Everyone's trying to position themselves in secret alliances. Devin does have problems changing his targets but that does not make him a headcase in my opinion. Devin has made mistakes and has learned from them. Yes, he backstabbed Donny, but Devin apologized to him for it and frankly, since Donny does have a big target on his back, he needs allies to stay in the house. Donny is slated to be evicted in the next few weeks along with Victoria, Jocasta and Brittany. They will all be voted out unless they get help. Devin, unfortunately, was the only one that could possibly help him.

Lets be real for a moment. Most people in that house are "rats" to a degree because if the target is on someone else, it isn't on you.

The problem with Devin was that he was a CONTROL FREAK! I suspect his OCD kicked in and he was extremely intimidating and would talk over anyone. He thought he was the "leader" of his alliance and because of his ARROGANCE, expected everyone to fall in line.

He swore that even if they nominated him and voted him out that he would never reveal the Bomb Squad and at the first sign that he wasn't getting his way... Revealed his alliance to everyone else.

No loyalty

A bully

Controlling

Backstabbing

These are the reasons he is going home. No one in the house is going to trust him, least of all Donny who was his first victim!

The loyalty you discuss seems to apply only to Devin. Yes, Devin was all those things, so? I don't know what all of that has to do with Donny attempting to make his own alliances.

To be real, they all discussed getting rid of Devin before the actual shite hit the fan and Devin went ballistic.

Wasn't it Derrick who also revealed more about the 8? And, since those people trust Donny to do the right thing with the veto, in the end, his reward will be nomination/eviction?

I have no problem with HGs being rats, that's what the game is about. I have more of a problem when they're hypocrites about it.

Guest 6Borders

Donny is my fav (and the only reason I am still watching other than to see Zach and Devin out)

and he's going to be my fav to the end of the game I think.

Let's examine why Donny is winning some of the comps:

a. No one else in the house can spell or work a puzzle,

b. Caleb threw the comp so Devin could be backdored

c. the rest of these idiots can't even follow simple directions and they are too busy

thinking they already have it won and/or can win anything

Donny did the right thing using the POV on Jocasta. Devin is not his friend nor would

have his back the next week if someone was HOH who targeted Donny or Devin could use.

That's the game and Donny knows it.

I personally think he's sitting back until the smoke clears and the numbers are down a bit

and then he will start to size up an alliance. Might work, might not...luck is a lot of the game (ie: that

last HOH was a crapshoot and required no skill at all)

Donny also has a huge fan base that has nothing to do with anything but being Donny.

(Elissa had Brenchel and Canada tweeting to vote for her...Donny just has fans who think

he real people and refreshing would be my guess), so if the fan base is strong BB will find

a way to keep Donny in the game as long as they can't without being over-obvious.

I agree Linda. Devin is the at bottom of the pole, but when The Detonators start in on picking off Donny, Devin would be willing to form an alliance with he and Brittany to stop it....Because of Donny saving him this week. Without this save, Donny will go home because Caleb won't lift a finger to help him since they've had no prior comraderie.

I love Donny he is a genuine person and the kind of person I would love to see more of on big brother. He has no aspirations to become famous after he leaves the house. He makes the show fun to watch for me. I loved how he asked Nicole if she told him not to say anything and the look on her face was priceless, I hope he wins HOH and does what he wants and not what Derrick or Caleb or Frankie want. He knows what is going on in the house but the problem is that no one has offered him an alliance and anytime he suggests one no one gets it. Unless of course I have missed something. I do think he will get the vote for favorite house guest.

It would be great if he would shave the beard. From what I have read/heard he has had it for less than six months. I think he is on a lot of the HG's hit list. He has shown that he can win comps and they all still worry that he is more than what he says he is. As much as they say they like him, he really doesn't fit in with the young and beautiful people, Neither he nor Jocasta are ever really included in any serious game talk from what I have seen.