Andy - DE/Week 7 (Week 7 HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

It amazes me that even in his HOH blog he doesn't mention that he will need to split up A&M at some point. Has he really not thought this through to realize that at some point Amanda and McCrea will choose each other over him? Maybe he isn't worried about it b/c he doesn't think A will make it that far anyway. Someone else will take her out for him. IDK what his logic is... ??? ....

After watching him a lot the past few weeks I really think that he is counting on someone else removing one of them for him - maybe even Spencer - but more likely Helen, Elissa or Aaryn - JMO

I already called it Andy and McDoodle final 2

I think you might be right Marty

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here think he was a great HOH I mean really what move did he make because if he thought getting Jesse out was a big move then he needs to read Big Brother for IDIOTS. She did try to flip the house for 2 weeks because she has a brain and she is actully using it too bad no one else got the memo.

He did nothing. He played it safe and put up two people that have been on the block for weeks. The no blood thing just pisses me off. If I was a HG I'd have more respect for the person who really stepped up and went for the big players than for the minion who played it safe.

He did nothing. He played it safe and put up two people that have been on the block for weeks. The no blood thing just pisses me off. If I was a HG I'd have more respect for the person who really stepped up and went for the big players than for the minion who played it safe.

agree

In a way, he has played a great game. His name has never been brought up for the block. He has had the trust of the two controlling players the whole game so far. His floater, snitch game play sucks but he has worked it and could make it to the final because of it.

I don't think he has played that good of a game but that is just my opinion. I think he has floated along with others and then did exactly what the Queen Amanda wanted. She knew that Jessie was trying to flip the house to get her out but Jessie has no one in the game so she never had any power to do so. Andy in my opinion is waitng for someone to make the first move to decide who he is going to be loyal to. If Elissa wins HOH and puts up Amanda and McCrea and one of them actually leaves then I think he will bolt and stay true to Helen but if it doesn't happen and Spencer wins the HOH and puts up Elissa and Helen and Helen goes home he will definately stay with Amanda and McCrea. I think he is in a very good position to make it to the end. I guess he would have played good enough to get him to the end. I don't like any of these people's game this year.

If Andy wasn't Andy, he'd be coming out of this win a bit paranoid about going up next. Andy, being Andy will just flutter around the house for the next few days thinking he is once again untouchable and filling the hgs heads with BS.

exactly

At this point, I mostly just don't want him to win. I don't care who else wins or doesn't win, as long as Andy does not come in #1 or #2.

He's as bad as Dr. Smith on Lost In Space, you just want to grab the guy, shove him into the airlock, and jettison him into space just to get some peace & quite :figment:

If Andy wasn't Andy, he'd be coming out of this win a bit paranoid about going up next. Andy, being Andy will just flutter around the house for the next few days thinking he is once again untouchable and filling the hgs heads with BS.

In all the years that I've been watching BB, there has not been a person I want to see on the block more than this fairy.... Sorry, this fruitcake just gets on my nerves more than anyone ever has who has played the game, and there has been some REALLY annoying HGs in the past, but Andy beats them all.

At this point, I mostly just don't want him to win. I don't care who else wins or doesn't win, as long as Andy does not come in #1 or #2.

He's as bad as Dr. Smith on Lost In Space, you just want to grab the guy, shove him into the airlock, and jettison him into space just to get some peace & quite :figment:

In all the years that I've been watching BB, there has not been a person I want to see on the block more than this fairy.... Sorry, this fruitcake just gets on my nerves more than anyone ever has who has played the game, and there has been some REALLY annoying HGs in the past, but Andy beats them all.

Ahhhh Echo, yer tellin your age...I loved to hate Dr. Will and loved the robot.

DANGER (arms waving widely) DANGER!