Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure where Ian stands to be honest. If he has so much emotion for Boogie and Frank then he should have never told Britany that they were going to put her and Shane up, which is why I think he really could be faking. You are all right in that he wanted to blame the vote for Jenn on Joe and I am not quite sure why he hates Joes so much but he really wants Joe out. I really don't understand he game play at the moment maybe he will explain it later because I was really rooting for him but now I kinda think he has some issues and he may not be emotionally stable enough to play this game. It is kinda disturbing to watch him rock in the hammock.

Ian's problem is he thinks more about his legacy than actually winning. He wanted to get in a named alliance. He wants to make a big move by back stabbing Boogie. He wants to get a reputation for being evil.

The problem is, he just isn't evil. Everyone in the house laughs at him whenever he talks about it. He is a young kid with a big heart. Like us, the QP is mad about his big talk recently because he is over acting.

I don't blame Ian for trying to keep his place in the QP secret. It really does have a huge impact on the game, especially this week. It's best for his game and for the QP to keep it secret because he will continue to have influence over Frank. I also don't think he was being selfish when he wanted to blame his vote on Joe ... it would have been the best game move. However, I don't like this talk about giving Boogie a sympathy vote. Nothing is certain in this game and it could backfire on the QP who would then rat him out to the house. At this point, Ian would be wise to just vote Boogie out and blame it on voting with the house.

I think Ian was crying because Joe was clearly stating he was voting to keep Jenn. Ian was planning on hiding his vote against Boogie by blaming it on Joe and with everyone knowing Joe was voting against Boogie Ian no longer has a place to hide. He was crying because he's screwed by one side or the other and can no longer hide in the middle. Just my opinion. :)

I think he's down with the QP as long as possible but, I think he was enjoying playing both sides and he sees that's coming to an end with Boogie going home. I think the tears were just like Britney/Janelle situation and it made QP nervous when she was upset so much and Ian is upset that he's lying and voting out Boogie whom he idolized. You also have to realize the Ian has no idea just how much Boogie has been trashing him and degrading him on an almost daily basis. Ian won't feel as bad about this move when he gets home and see's how F/B really felt about him.

Also, I think trying to cover Ian's ass is going to come back to bite DDBS in the butt. Once Boogie leaves the house... I doubt Frank will believe that nugget of information unless it comes out of Ian's mouth himself. But, if there's a situation where Ian wants to deny it all... Boogie isn't there to "remember" the conversation he had with Ian about Brit/Shane.

Glad someone shares my sentiment... He's a floater to some extent in my opinion... I don't get why he's pinpointing at Joe/Ashley/Jenn for being floaters on Sunday episode. I really don't like/dislike Ian, but I don't get why everyone is in love with him... He doesn't sound that innocent to me...

Glad someone shares my sentiment... He's a floater to some extent in my opinion... I don't get why he's pinpointing at Joe/Ashley/Jenn for being floaters on Sunday episode. I really don't like/dislike Ian, but I don't get why everyone is in love with him... He doesn't sound that innocent to me...

I agree. And he really isn't smart. Yesterday Boogie was asking why so many measurements on a 2 liter bottle of soda. Frank says one is liters, one is ounces, one is quarts. Ian says no - the bottle is x litters plus x ounces ... that's the total amount in the bottle. Frank had to explain to him that no, a 2 liter bottle was 2 liters. My kids get that so kinda surprised a "super smart" guy like Ian found the concept difficult to grasp. After some back and forth he did admit Frank was right. I don't think he's bad guy but I do think he's not very bright and is becoming incredibly annoying. AND I think he's the biggest floater in the game!

I have no problem with Ians game. Yes, hes a bit of a floater, but if thats what gets you to the end oh well. It's amazing how the "players" in the game dislike floaters yet Ian, Jenn nor Ashley have been put up yet.

If Ian was still part of the Quack Pack then we would hear him talk to someone besides Booger's team. He just told Booger he is putting up Dan and Joe.

Nobody is really saying anything about Ian. I am so confused.

Dan, Shane and Danielle talking about Ian saying if Frank wins the HOH then he will stick with Frank. He will not try to win HOH. If the Quack Pack wins HOH he will come back to the Quack Pack.

I just think that everything got to him last night. They were on indoor lockdown. Everyone was talking crap. And he knows it's time to pick a side.

Let's all remember that he's 21 and not really that sophisticated int he way of the world. It sounds like he has severe ADHD problems that he won't take meds for (and that's his choice esp since he is finding other ways to control himself and able to do well at Tulane) and he has been pretty sheltered most of his life.

I think we all need to give him so much credit for doing this show and making it this far. Hopefully he isn't scarred for life.

I just think that everything got to him last night. They were on indoor lockdown. Everyone was talking crap. And he knows it's time to pick a side.

Let's all remember that he's 21 and not really that sophisticated int he way of the world. It sounds like he has severe ADHD problems that he won't take meds for (and that's his choice esp since he is finding other ways to control himself and able to do well at Tulane) and he has been pretty sheltered most of his life.

I think we all need to give him so much credit for doing this show and making it this far. Hopefully he isn't scarred for life.

I do give him credit but the stress seems to be really affecting him which is why I said I was concerned that he may not be emotionally strong enough. I know some people think he was acting which he really could have been but he has me confused on where he is actually going with his game.It he really wanted to be with Boogie telling Britany when Shane just won the HOH was probably not the smartest move he could have made. I am hoping in the DR we see on the show he will explain why he was so upset or maybe he was acting.

I do give him credit but the stress seems to be really affecting him which is why I said I was concerned that he may not be emotionally strong enough. I know some people think he was acting which he really could have been but he has me confused on where he is actually going with his game.It he really wanted to be with Boogie telling Britany when Shane just won the HOH was probably not the smartest move he could have made. I am hoping in the DR we see on the show he will explain why he was so upset or maybe he was acting.

I am soooo concerned about Ian. I have been for a couple of weeks. It is painful to watch him sometimes. Last night was hard to watch as he broke down. But Britney calmed him down and Ashley spent some time with him. I think once tomorrow is over and done with, he will calm down a bit. He is stressed. And that isn't helping him right now. I am proud that he is handling it by just letting his emotions out. It's the best thing for him. Actually it's would be the best thing for all of them....

I have no problem with Ians game. Yes, hes a bit of a floater, but if thats what gets you to the end oh well. It's amazing how the "players" in the game dislike floaters yet Ian, Jenn nor Ashley have been put up yet.

Actually Ashley HAS been put up and I don't think Jenn is a floater, she's just smart enough to keep quiet and under everyone's radar. She's never gone running to a certain side based on who is in power nor has she gone back and forth between sides.

Who said he's doing well at Tulane? You do realize Ashley went there too, right?

21 is an adult and he obviously passed all the medical / mental exams they give all the house guests.

Scarred for life?! Give me a break. LOL Are you worried his winning half a million would destroy him as well?! The only thing he's stressed about is getting caught and looking like Ronnie rather than Dr. Will.

Ian having a pretty bad Tourettes episode right now. Lots of twisting and snapping. I think he will be OK. He has lived with his medical issues his whole life. He is calmed down now already. He just went to Britney and she is helping him.

Ian having a pretty bad Tourettes episode right now. Lots of twisting and snapping. I think he will be OK. He has lived with his medical issues his whole life. He is calmed down now already. He just went to Britney and she is helping him.

Yeah he was stimming badly... I give kudos to Brit for always being there for him....

Who said he's doing well at Tulane? You do realize Ashley went there too, right?

21 is an adult and he obviously passed all the medical / mental exams they give all the house guests.

Scarred for life?! Give me a break. LOL Are you worried his winning half a million would destroy him as well?! The only thing he's stressed about is getting caught and looking like Ronnie rather than Dr. Will.

1st of all Ashley went to Penn State.

2nd of all - Ian is at Tulane on a partial scholarship. Tulane isn't easy to get into and they certainly don't give money away to those that don't perform.

I'm not sure how you are but I know that as a 42 year old, I am far more mature than I was at 21 and even 31 and I was pretty mature at 12. A 21 year old brain isn't even finished forming yet. 21 may be considered an adult in the world's eyes, but scientifically it's not. 21 year olds have much growing to do.

I find it hard to believe that there are mental exams given for going into this house. Half these people are on Xanax (they have openly admitted it and have taken it while there).

You obviously are not seeing what some of us here are seeing about Ian. It's bad at times to watch him. Scarred for life - yup there are certain life experiences that remain with people forever. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian has problems with being in enclosed spaces in the future.

And yes I am concerned what $500k would do to someone like Ian. There are people that have won this game that blew straight thru it. Fortunately it looks like Ian has a family that will help him do the right thing with the money should he win it.

And thanks for giving us your opinion....

1st of all Ashley went to Penn State.

2nd of all - Ian is at Tulane on a partial scholarship. Tulane isn't easy to get into and they certainly don't give money away to those that don't perform.

I'm not sure how you are but I know that as a 42 year old, I am far more mature than I was at 21 and even 31 and I was pretty mature at 12. A 21 year old brain isn't even finished forming yet. 21 may be considered an adult in the world's eyes, but scientifically it's not. 21 year olds have much growing to do.

I find it hard to believe that there are mental exams given for going into this house. Half these people are on Xanax (they have openly admitted it and have taken it while there).

You obviously are not seeing what some of us here are seeing about Ian. It's bad at times to watch him. Scarred for life - yup there are certain life experiences that remain with people forever. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian has problems with being in enclosed spaces in the future.

And yes I am concerned what $500k would do to someone like Ian. There are people that have won this game that blew straight thru it. Fortunately it looks like Ian has a family that will help him do the right thing with the money should he win it.

And thanks for giving us your opinion....

I don't think it matters how old I am - I'm mature enough not to get into a back and forth and mature enough to admit when I make a mistake. You are right, Ashley did go to Penn State.

You're welcome. I enjoy hearing other people's opinions as well. :)

I believe Ian is mature for his age but with the way his mind works, I can see him obsessing about certain things that happen or will happen in the BB house. He seems to "visually" put these things in his brain's file cabinet. His goal was to get to jury and even if he gets evicted soon, he'll achieve his goal. I'd like to see him win the whole thing actually.

I don't have the live feeds so I haven't witnessed any nastiness that he has supposedly been committing. I was really surprised when he identified himself as an "evil" player. In my eyes, he would be a good guy. Meh, we'll see how it goes . . . I'm watching you Ian~!

Ian I am rooting for you buddy but you better watch it because your unwillingness to put up Frank is going to get you kicked out of the quack pack. I think he just doesn't want to drop the double agent crap and if he puts up Frank his cover is blown and its done.

I don't have the live feeds so I haven't witnessed any nastiness that he has supposedly been committing. I was really surprised when he identified himself as an "evil" player. In my eyes, he would be a good guy. Meh, we'll see how it goes . . . I'm watching you Ian~!

Ian has been trying to fit in by using the F word and saying kinda nasty things about some people. I don't think that is how he is in real life. (I do think the nasty we see with Booger and Frank is how they really are)

He is having trouble playing the evil part and it is tearing him apart to think of evicting Frank.

I do think he might mess up his game and it has made himself a target to the Quack Pack because he won't let go of the double agent role.

also asking Ashley to pleasure him was kinda yucky. He seems like he has a split personality sometimes.

Tonight will be the night for Ian. I feel like the first HOH in a double eviction is always a quiz, which Ian should win. His nominations will be huge.

While the QP obviously wants Frank and Ash so at least one goes home but Ian is best served by nominating Joe because he isn't on Frank's team and he isn't in the QP.

The second nomination will be tough. Shane makes sense from a POV standpoint because it will likely be a race (ala clown shoe) that Shane would do well in. However, they risk Frank, Ash or Jenn winning POV and keeping noms the same and Ian would be exposed if he broke the tie to keep Shane and evict Joe.

In the end, he has to hope he gets the chance to throw the HOH to Dan, Brit or Dani so he can continue to avoid getting blood on his hands.