Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Ok ... Change the "we" to "I" but "I" think many would agree with me ... not the popularity club but the others that watch the show for gameplay.

Define gameplay. Just because one houseguest doesn't play the game X way doesn't mean they aren't playing it. Not everyone is good at being sneaky. Not everyone is good at other aspects of the game. A good social game is a good game. Everyone brings their own strengths to the table. Everyone is in it for the money (except maybe Lawon, can't figure out why he was there). Jordan and Jeff aren't any greedier than any of the other houseguests.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define gameplay. Just because one houseguest doesn't play the game X way doesn't mean they aren't playing it. Not everyone is good at being sneaky. Not everyone is good at other aspects of the game. A good social game is a good game. Everyone brings their own strengths to the table. Everyone is in it for the money (except maybe Lawon, can't figure out why he was there). Jordan and Jeff aren't any greedier than any of the other houseguests.

Yep, I was wondering about the game play comment. Game play is subjective. Doesn't really matter how they play or as some say, not play......everyone entered the house with the same end goal in mind.....money! (Well, and a few hoping for fame too). Not sure how anyone can go in with a set game plan, it will have to be tweeked as you move up the ranks. Shelly had a good thing going at first, IMO, she just tweeked too soon.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that there are people who have to take things to the extreme over a reality show. Death threats? Really? It's bad enough people feel the need to use negative adjectives when describing any HG but to be so immature you have to threaten someone's family is waaaaay over the top.

I always liked Shelly. Every single person in that house lied and back-stabbed other HG but since Shelly did it to J/J she's the devil incarnate.

Tearing down other people is totally unnecessary IMO. Of course everybody is entitled to their opinion but when folks start throwing around hateful and mean terms to describe another human being it's being a bully. That's what bullies do to others. You can try to justify it any way you want but it is what it is.

First post that speaks the truth . IMO

I have to admit that I did like Shelly in the beginning. The reason that I dislike Shelly so much now and especially after turning on Jeff and Jordan is that usually when a player goes in with their "game plan" of lying and scheming and backstabbing anybody they have to, they talk about it in their DR sessions and let the viewers know that is what they are doing and intend on doing. She didn't that I can recall...correct me if I'm wrong. She would say in the DR that she was with Jeff and Jordan, how much she cared about them, how much she was with them till the end even if they won the money, she was there to help them get to the end, AND how honest she is, that she doesn't lie, blah, blah, etc, etc. At least with people who let the viewers know what they are up to, love em or hate em, it doesn't make them out to be total liars/backstabbers when they do jump ship and do a total 180 like she did. With her proclaiming her honesty and integrity every 5 minutes and in the DR, it made her look 1000 times worse IMO.

I still have no clue what Shelly was trying to do. She never seemed truly focused and really; none of her antics got her anything but gone. I feel that Shelly could have stayed in the house far longer than she did without all the drama that she created and/or exacerbated. Shelly's apparent BIG problem was the inability to win a competition. Like Shelly if you will but I think that Shelly is a big, old mess (in and out of the BB house would be my guess).

As to the death threats: I would appreciate not being looped-in to that extreme. I don't make death threats. Posters are entitled to say what they please about houseguests within the site rule framework and that will continue to be the case I would believe. People expecting otherwise probably should remove the blinders or spend their time doing something else. Morty's permits far less crudeness than some sites; from what I hear.

People like Shelly scare me. I would guess she is the same person outside the house then she is inside the house. She is the type that has to keep telling people what wonderful honest person she is and how much integrity she has. She would also feel justified stabbing people in the back hiding behind the guise of this is for Tony and Josie.

I get this creepy feeling that she presented herself as the best mother but in fact is an absent mother that puts her work above her daughter.

She just Creeps me out.

29lobgx.jpg

I still have no clue what Shelly was trying to do. She never seemed truly focused and really; none of her antics got her anything but gone. I feel that Shelly could have stayed in the house far longer than she did without all the drama that she created and/or exacerbated. Shelly's apparent BIG problem was the inability to win a competition. Like Shelly if you will but I think that Shelly is a big, old mess (in and out of the BB house would be my guess).

As to the death threats: I would appreciate not being looped-in to that extreme. I don't make death threats. Posters are entitled to say what they please about houseguests within the site rule framework and that will continue to be the case I would believe. People expecting otherwise probably should remove the blinders or spend their time doing something else. Morty's permits far less crudeness than some sites; from what I hear.

Slim, not sure if you're directing the second paragraph to me but if you are I wasn't referring to a particular person, just the people who actually made the threats.

I think there are many HG who go into that house with one plan but find they need to change it as conditions warrant. I personally think that Shelly was caught up in the game and lost sight of what she wanted to accomplish, especially when she got to talk to her family. That may have caused her to panic and realize she was off track. There isn't anybody who goes into that house wishing another person will win the money (except maybe for Jordan) and when Shelly woke up to see what she was doing she knew she had to change her tactics. Otherwise Jeff or Jordan was probably going to win the money.

I don't blame Shelly for wanting to get Jeff out. He had become a strong player and had too many HG following him around like sheep. I'm not sure I would have used the approach she did but I also don't know if trying to sit down and discuss it with J/J would have accomplished anything. Jeff probably would still get plenty mad at her. If Jeff wants to lay all the blame on Shelly for being evicted from the house that isn't being fair. He screwed himself when he pushed the clown shoe out of his box and didn't win the veto. wink.gif

People like Shelly scare me. I would guess she is the same person outside the house then she is inside the house. She is the type that has to keep telling people what wonderful honest person she is and how much integrity she has. She would also feel justified stabbing people in the back hiding behind the guise of this is for Tony and Josie.

I get this creepy feeling that she presented herself as the best mother but in fact is an absent mother that puts her work above her daughter.

She just Creeps me out.

29lobgx.jpg

I never liked her. She and Kalia are both animal abusers. Women are equal to men, if not better. I don't feel the need to prove I am equal to men by going against every feminine instinct I have, taking out a shotgun, and killing a bunny. Women like that are stupid.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name