Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report from the Hollywood Reporter that the F.B.I. HAS met with Shelly's family F.B.I. Meets with Shellys Family

That's too bad...but after they investigated they deemed it NOT CREDIBLE... so all's well, but it sure will give her something to think about! Her entire season has been a waste all because she can't tell the truth to anyone, ever...including herself! Actually its quite sad!

I think she's just a compulsive liar. Probably like that in real life, too. She might even believe half the lies she spews. In any case, it's a really stupid way to play the game. If you always lie about everything, nobody's going to believe you when you really need a lie to work. She lies so much, she can't keep them all straight in her head, and is getting caught on so many. Worthless player. Probably worthless human being, too.

Maybe those death threats to her family will cause her to rethink the way she behaves. Then again, probably not.

Sometimes, it seems as if she does believe her own lies. She is the most enigmatic houseguest on any BB ever; to me. I do not like her.

Sometimes, it seems as if she does believe her own lies. She is the most enigmatic houseguest on any BB ever; to me. I do not like her.

She and Kalia are the worst! Repulsive people! Before BB started I thought Shelly was going to be really likeable, and I thought Kalia was going to be a kind of cool "sex in the city" type hip blogger girl. Everything was the opposite! I won't judge a book by it's cover on BB again!

She and Kalia are the worst! Repulsive people! Before BB started I thought Shelly was going to be really likeable, and I thought Kalia was going to be a kind of cool "sex in the city" type hip blogger girl. Everything was the opposite! I won't judge a book by it's cover on BB again!

Kalia cannot compare to Carrie from Sex and the City. Just No.

It's very difficult for me to watch and listen to Sheldon, Cowpie and The Pimple. I say and do bad things to them, in my head. :animated_rotfl:

That would be hilarious if you hadn't made me realize that I say really bad things to them in my head too. :smilielol: I imagine being a HG and causing Shelly to cower in a corner or DOR. I don't think I'd bother to talk to K/P unless I had to and then I'd be really, obviously annoyed about it. Although I would have said a lot to K when she said that about that poor little dog. She'd be ready to vote me out. I wouldn't make a good HG. :smartass2:

Thank God BB only comes once a year.

The Pimple = :laugh4:

lol Shelly is a man or close to one. Her husband is more feminine than she is.

Kalia - the closest she comes to Sex and the City is the loading dock on 14th street, her butt is wide enough to back in a Mack truck.

C'mon Shelly and her hubby are Gay. Lots of gay men and women marry . I know several couples who have. They want a family and also many go through programs where they try and change their natural inclinations and part of that effort to change is to marry. The great MGM costume designer Adrian was gay and he married Janet Gaynor a big star in the 30s who was a lesbian and they had a son.

Shelly clearly worries what people think of her .She doesn't want people or her Mommy to know she smokes so much and I am sure there is alot more she wishes to be kept hidden.

Shelly goes on and on ENDLESSlY about her Integrity , her Stright Shooting, her sense of Right and Truth, her shock at people who can DECEIVE so easily. "I JUST CAN'T PLAY THAT WAY" Blah blah blah. etc etc etc. The complete opposite of what she REALLY is. It is S-o-o-o-o OVER THE TOP . So is her need to talk CEASLESSLY about her HUSBAND and "KID " (as she often refers to HER DAUGHTER--which I find rather impersonal).Plus NO married person on BB has EVER carried on about his or her spouse or child/children to the extent she does--- the orations and declamations never end . OVERKILL!!! Just like about her INTEGRITY ,---She doth "declare" toooo much . She is about as covincing as Liberace would have been, declaring he was really "into Chicks". it is laughable. She is pure sham.

By the way did you pick up on her bizarre comment when she was upstairs in HOH talking to Jordan last week? WOW ---She said QUOTE:{Jeff and Adam were working out you (Jordan) were having a snack over on the hammock and i was watching you and I thought "THIS IS JUST GAY !!!!!! " ...........HUH?- GAY?????:??? At first I thought she must have said "GAME" but after playing it three times,the word was definitely "GAY". Clearly a Freudian slip LOL--- probably just wishful thinking!!!

ive4nc.jpg

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name