Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm... what was she doing at 8:30? i just caught the last of it.. she was acting all sneaky with something and took it to the restroom

I know the coven was trying to frame Rachel for stealing things. Could that have been the chess pieces in her ugg boots? She ran in the bathroom with the bag.

uhm... what was she doing at 8:30? i just caught the last of it.. she was acting all sneaky with something and took it to the restroom

Jordan told her she found the duck that Porsche hid and Jeff said D, K or P definitely took her puppy too so she went on a rampage and stole Dani's pony and hid it in the toilet. I love this girl!smilielol.gif

Uh, Oh.......the pot just boiled over.........."good, quiet Rachel" has left the building......this is the Rachel we all know & love to hate......should be some hot times in the BB house tonight :animated_rotfl:

Uh, Oh.......the pot just boiled over.........."good, quiet Rachel" has left the building......this is the Rachel we all know & love to hate......should be some hot times in the BB house tonight :animated_rotfl:

I dont think she is going to loose it at all....She is just gonna quietly get even.....The way she is walking around the house with such purpose right now is hilarious and is why I adore this girl!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rachelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!party_smilie.gif

Jordan told her she found the duck that Porsche hid and Jeff said D, K or P definitely took her puppy too so she went on a rampage and stole Dani's pony and hid it in the toilet. I love this girl!smilielol.gif

ME TOOOO!!!! I can not wait for Dani to realize her puppy is missing.....LMFAOOOOO!!!animated_rotfl.gif

It is going to get good now. You go Rach - they stole from you first so in my opinion they started this war. I know crybaby Dani is not going to handle this well. Getting ready for BBAD action. :popcorn2:

It is going to get good now. You go Rach - they stole from you first so in my opinion they started this war. I know crybaby Dani is not going to handle this well. Getting ready for BBAD action. :popcorn2:

I am on TEAM RACHEL :dance2:

Me too, Marty.....I hope this gets down & dirty......I cannot wait until dani sees her unicorn is missing :animated_rotfl:

It's also really funny, though, that Rachel has looked everywhere EXCEPT Shelly's drawers......wise up, girl.

Nikki, she better not get in trouble. Production knows what the witches did all week and nothing happened to them.

Well obviously they like Dani a lot more than rachel...so not fair! why didn't they get in any trouble for the crap they took????

No one gave Brendon back Mister Quackers before he left...just sayin'

Good point, I forgot the duck was his. Production drives me up a wall sometimes when they try to influence certain things to happen. Like trying to convince Jeff to make a deal with Dani this week. I guess it's a fact of life for reality tv...

The manipulation bothers me LESS when they are doing it for the sake of drama, or for entertainment value. BUT when they are doing it because one of the HG's is a friend with several of the production members, that's when I have a huge problem with it.

The manipulation bothers me LESS when they are doing it for the sake of drama, or for entertainment value. BUT when they are doing it because one of the HG's is a friend with several of the production members, that's when I have a huge problem with it.

Absolutely! Grodner has made the game more exciting at times but this whole Dani being friends with production thing is pathetic! :furious3:

Since insecure Rachel doesn't have a ring on her finger she is desperately trying to breed with Brenda to assure it! I'd hate to see a kid in the middle of all that sicking drama! We all know what happens when parents are that messed up---danielle/skelleho. :skellington:

Absolutely! Grodner has made the game more exciting at times but this whole Dani being friends with production thing is pathetic! :furious3:

Since insecure Rachel doesn't have a ring on her finger she is desperately trying to breed with Brenda to assure it! I'd hate to see a kid in the middle of all that sicking drama! We all know what happens when parents are that messed up---danielle/skelleho. :skellington:

What are you talking about breeding w Brendon? Just bc Dani says Rach may be pregnant or was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test doesnt make it so....Dani is delusional rem...

Archived