Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

Do you think Rachel is messing with Dani, by acting like she is going to vote to keep her in the game? What sweet revenge for Rachel to double stick it to Dani, by saying one thing and getting Dani confident she's staying and then booting her butt out. Also exposing Shelly's willingness to flip. Most have been thinking Shelly is playing both sides and I think Adam and Jeff said after Dani left they would confront Shelly. Also doesn't Rachel know that Shelly has been bashing her behind her back?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Rachel is messing with Dani, by acting like she is going to vote to keep her in the game? What sweet revenge for Rachel to double stick it to Dani, by saying one thing and getting Dani confident she's staying and then booting her butt out. Also exposing Shelly's willingness to flip. Most have been thinking Shelly is playing both sides and I think Adam and Jeff said after Dani left they would confront Shelly. Also doesn't Rachel know that Shelly has been bashing her behind her back?

If this is NOT a set up then Rachel is RIDICULOUS. I will BECOME a fan of hers if she is just yanking Dani's chain and doing this to mess with her mind. But sadly, I think she's not that bright and that she is about to save the person who evicted her Booookie Poo TWICE. :kwasny:

If this is NOT a set up then Rachel is RIDICULOUS. I will BECOME a fan of hers if she is just yanking Dani's chain and doing this to mess with her mind. But sadly, I think she's not that bright and that she is about to save the person who evicted her Booookie Poo TWICE. :kwasny:

Maybe she doesn't want Dani in the Jury House alonne with her Boooooookie!!! I can imagine Dani running around with no panties on, waiting for Brendon to "Backdoor" her!!! LOL

No way will I EVER believe Rachel would keep Dani. Not only did Dani evict Brendon--twice--she & Rachel can't stand each other. This is Rachel's ultimate revenge. Production made her return the stuff she hid (I still call Bullsh!t on that one =/ ) but they can't stop her from giving Dani hope, thinking she's staying & then sending her ass out the door, along with a sweet goodbye video from Rachel. OH!--and this allows her to call out Shelly for playing both sides of the house (Shelly had a great game going & she blew it. ugh). Rachel hasn't liked Shelly for a while now. Surely Shelly & Dani don't REALLY believe Rachel is voting to keep Dani?? They can't be THAT naive...can they?

If she does keep Dani (hard to tell how good/bad this is for until you hear the DRs)I think she's realized Jeff is way too good right now to keep in the game. She needs Dani if she wants to get him out.

No way do I believe she'll keep Dani. She has to get revenge for her "man". Unless she really is going to listen to Brendona nd not play personal. But IMO I don't believe she can do that. Dani is gone.

If she does keep Dani (hard to tell how good/bad this is for until you hear the DRs)I think she's realized Jeff is way too good right now to keep in the game. She needs Dani if she wants to get him out.

I don't agree that she needs Dani at all. She needed Dani last week and got denied. Please just let this be a revenge ploy and a plot to call out Shelly and please tell me Rachel isn't stupid enough to keep Dani! I don't care how dangerous Jeff is, he is also a huge target that is likely to go soon as most of the house will put him up and vote him out, which would allow Rachel to make an F2 deal with Jordan. And J/J are the only friends Rachel has left in the house. Turning on them would truly seal her fate...

ok y'all, I was gone on a dbl. what the H is goin on, I've been reading that Dani may have been able to turn Rachel??? OMG, this week has beeen killer for stress.lol, do yo think Rachel really would be that stupid? I did read that she confronted Jeff about something so surely the J's se t her straight, and I am sooooo confused on the nut job Shelly is she voting to keep Dani???? I read that Adam flat out told her NO he was not giving her his vote, I think I need to stay off these boards today and keep myself busy till tonight as it drives me crazy, Daniele is really a trip, and Shelly??? oh Lordy that woman is a mess, plz tell me that Rachel is not gonna vote for Dani,

I am listening to the flashback of Rachel in the room with J&J at 3 am this morning and it sounds to me like Rachel is with J&J. They all discussed all the lies Shelly and all the alliances Shelly has. Jeff said hey lets make it fair. The final 4 can be you and Adam against me and Jordan.

Still listening and they sound good....

I am waiting for when Adam comes up and I heard he is really mad at Dani.

I am listening to the flashback of Rachel in the room with J&J at 3 am this morning and it sounds to me like Rachel is with J&J. They all discussed all the lies Shelly and all the alliances Shelly has. Jeff said hey lets make it fair. The final 4 can be you and Adam against me and Jordan.

Thank you Marty! Will you let me know what Adam says? :animated_wave:

Thanks for the update!

thank you for that Marty, I was only gone 1 day and night and look at how things get,lolol, I did read that Asam told Dani in no uncertain terms that he was not going to give her his vote, so I felt good about that, but then with the Rachel stuff I read I was worried, tonight is gonna be a trip

Thank you Marty, I was worried too. I still am a little bit, knowing how indecisive Rachel can be but if she can convince Shelly she will vote for Dani, she could flip her vote back at the last minute and completely expose Shelly's betrayal. It would actually be kind of a brilliant move other than creating more enemies in jury. But it's not like she was going to get S or D's jury votes anyways.

Today is gonna be a really eventful day in the BB house!

flashback to 4:14am, cam 2, R/S/D going to meet in the storage room. They "confirmed" they were voting to keep Dani but I absolutely think Rachel is bs'ing them both. Even Shelly said "you better make her shake on it" after Rachel left so she wasn't too convinced. Rachel had a nonchalant attitude with them and her body language and tone was screaming 'screw you both' imo. I think Rachel will be thrilled to vote out Dani and at the same time finally out Shelly to everyone, proving she was right about Shelly since early in the game. Rachel had Shelly figured out long before I did, for sure.

I also watched the conversation Rachel had with J/J in the hoh earlier, when Rachel confronted Jeff about throwing the cornhole comp. I believe they're solid, for now. Jeff assured her that Dani was just trying every trick to stay and also that even though Shelly and Adam both kept mentioning they wanted Rachel out, He said 'no way am I getting rid of you.' I think that Rachel knows Dani and Shelly are bs'ing everyone but I could be wrong I guess. (wouldn't be the first time)

flashback to 4:14am, cam 2, R/S/D going to meet in the storage room. They "confirmed" they were voting to keep Dani but I absolutely think Rachel is bs'ing them both. Even Shelly said "you better make her shake on it" after Rachel left so she wasn't too convinced. Rachel had a nonchalant attitude with them and her body language and tone was screaming 'screw you both' imo. I think Rachel will be thrilled to vote out Dani and at the same time finally out Shelly to everyone, proving she was right about Shelly since early in the game. Rachel had Shelly figured out long before I did, for sure.

I also watched the conversation Rachel had with J/J in the hoh earlier, when Rachel confronted Jeff about throwing the cornhole comp. I believe they're solid, for now. Jeff assured her that Dani was just trying every trick to stay and also that even though Shelly and Adam both kept mentioning they wanted Rachel out, He said 'no way am I getting rid of you.' I think that Rachel knows Dani and Shelly are bs'ing everyone but I could be wrong I guess. (wouldn't be the first time)

I haven't watched the storage room thing yet but .... crossing my fingers.

I have no illusions that thing will play out the way I would like but...... the good news is Shelly is D U N.

I'd love to see this happen for what Shelly did originally to the newbies. Karma biting her in the ass.

thank you for that Marty, I was only gone 1 day and night and look at how things get,lolol, I did read that Asam told Dani in no uncertain terms that he was not going to give her his vote, so I felt good about that, but then with the Rachel stuff I read I was worried, tonight is gonna be a trip

I know I am still a little nervous but ... it is what it is. :animated_scratchchin:

I know I am still a little nervous but ... it is what it is. animated_scratchchin.gif

yep, we just have to watch it play out, we sure have no control over it,lol, keeping busy today, just from the nervous energy I have,lol

I haven't watched the storage room thing yet but .... crossing my fingers.

I have no illusions that thing will play out the way I would like but...... the good news is Shelly is D U N.

Just out of curiosity does anyone besides Natalie from BB#i don't know spell D U N this way? Was it a spelling fad I missed?

I am assuming you are poking fun at the ever in my mind (and hers) intellect Natalie?

I will honestly be SOO happy tonight when all the Rachel doubters finally see in her what I have seen in her for a long time now...That she IS a damn good game player isnt insecure and deserves to be in that house playing this game. IMHO all the theories and guesses and speculations people have made about rachel (ie her self evicting when brendon left having a total mental breakdown etc) that HAS NOT happened should be the first clue that perhaps just maybe people underestimate the girl. IMHO Rachel deserves some credit for a change and I can NOT wait to see her prove everyone wrong! :)rockon.gif

there are lots of spelling things we all use on the net, like prolly for probably, and dun for done, and thnx for thanks, and many more , too many to put up here

Archived