Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep! Anymore questions??? She's been great since Bren left! :bangin:

I have to agree with that. She's been pleasant and I was amazed at her self-constraint when Shelly jumped down her throat in the hoh. She's been biting her tongue with the best of 'em. Kudos, Rachel!

I have to agree with that. She's been pleasant and I was amazed at her self-constraint when Shelly jumped down her throat in the hoh. She's been biting her tongue with the best of 'em. Kudos, Rachel!

She certainly did, she was composed even though she wanted to burst... She seems to be a completely different person & I like that person:)

I love Rachel! She is just misunderstood, Shelly however is really evil and malicious! Kalia/Porsche/Daniele/Shelly are all so evil and talk about Rachel but Rachel really has kept calmed, she is just passionate about winning but definitely misunderstood

Wow I like this new RachHELL. She is acting normal and being pleasant to everyone. Makes you wonder if the other Rachael was just an act.

well the old rachel is what got her on a second season

this calmer rachel would have got her a one and done on bb :animated_bouncy:

If Rachel keeps annoying Dani, Porsche, Shelly and Kalia likes she's doing, she just may become my favorite HG in the stretch to the end...

The downside for Rachel, is, should Kalia or Porch win mini-HOH Thursday then Rachel might be headed for Jury House. Which ironically would force Dani to be stuck with lovey-dovey Brenchel for a WEEK. :animated_rotfl:

I love Rachel! She is just misunderstood, Shelly however is really evil and malicious! Kalia/Porsche/Daniele/Shelly are all so evil and talk about Rachel but Rachel really has kept calmed, she is just passionate about winning but definitely misunderstood

I agree with you 100%. Love Rachel and hope she makes it to the end. Funny how Dani said tonight that Rachel is the most hated by the viewing audience. Couldn't disagree more - Dani, Kahlia and Shelly are in a 3 way tie for that title - in my opinion.

Rachel is at her best when she tones it down, low key's and focuses on her game. I also think since she and Brendon have had issues in relationship it might have been bad timing for them to return as a couple. She's much better on her own.

I heard Porsche say yesterday that she's planning on making very bad remarks to Rachel right before the hoh challenge. One of them has something to do with Brendon's skype discrepancy. The coven doesn't care what lines they cross. Porsche is relishing the thought of being as mean as possible.

Funny how Dani said tonight that Rachel is the most hated by the viewing audience. Couldn't disagree more - Dani, Kahlia and Shelly are in a 3 way tie for that title - in my opinion.

I bet you are right about this. Especially for those who have feeds or BBAD.

she really did a number talk blocking daniele trying to persuade adam :animated_bouncy:

She certainly did... If I were playing, I would make my presence known ESPECIALLY if there were groups I was against. I just think it is BAD game play to let them talk... it is more important now than it has ever been seeing how Adam is the swing vote... Adam also should have told Jeff it would move him PAST Shelly on the totem pole...

Archived