Shelly - Week 5

CeCiMom

Come on Shelly - talk to Kalia one more time. You are really "playing" the game, the HGs and Us. Keeping my eyes on you. :sherlockani: You go girl, at least you are fun to watch.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Shelly is playing the game and playing alot of people. She has stated that she wants to go to the final 3 with Jeff and Jordon but she has covered her butt with other people in the house but her loyalities lay with Jeff and Jordon. They all think she is a floater but if they only knew. I like her and I like the way she is playing the game. I like how she talked Kalia into keeping Rachel and I don't think Kalia realizes that she is keeping Rachel yet.

She was really fun to watch as she was manipulating Kalia. I never know what she is going to do next - that makes for good BB entertainment.

I think Shelly wants a F4 of Shelly, Adam, Jeff, Jordan and would like to get Jeff out before F2. Either Adam or Jordan would pick Shelly. If Jeff/Jordan are smart, they'd take Rachel to F3 since whoever sits next to her at the end will probably win. Actually same with Shelly, lol, but she needs to quit bashing her every time the girl turns her back. It's really annoying and getting old. She blames everything on Rachel - deserved or not.

I wonder what it would be like if she ever goes off on another HG or if she ever will..especially on a LD when she is in full nictotine withdrawl and is bouncing off the walls...

She seems like she keeps her emotions in check but she's the type of person that when they do go off on somebody...whew...watch out.

It could happen when someone does call her out for playing both sides...kinda like an animal trapped in a corner..she'll go for the throat...I'm kinda looking forward to that day when it happens..

Sometimes she gets the weirdest looks on her face, like when she is listening to someone - she has her mouth open, her face all scrunched up (moreso than usual). It's very creepy.

Just give her the $500K, she has the best game going this season BY FAR....I am just worried that she is getting a little ahead of herself. If the Vets have power next week, Shelly needs to lay low. She's set herself up pretty good for the next couple weeks.

Goooo Shelly!! She is one of the few newbies I've liked since day one, so far, I still like her a lot. She seems really sincere when listening to others--whether or not that info helps her game is side benefit. lol I like her & her game =)

The other guys are not oblivious to Shelly's game. She has been playing a good game, but she is on the radar of quite a few, it's just others are currently more immediate threats. I think once the big players take each other out, Shelly's days might be numbered. But things could work in her favor depending on twists, and how long it takes for the big guns to pick each other off.

We'll see .. of all the newbies, she's probably the person I would mind winning the least.

My only real complaint about Shelly is that her thought process of getting to the end with J&J is flawed as they will likely win over her. It's sort of like Dani from season 3 wanting to take Jason to the end in her season. Just because they are a good person, doesn't mean they're a great person to bring to the end with you.

Next my complaint with her is she is a bit of a hypocrite -- she's been this huge puppet master player trying to mastermind these double dealings and double crosses, but she's not coming clean about it. She's acting like she never lies and she's this straight shooter .. and I don't like hypocrites. I got behind Dr. Will in his season despite being a Nicole fan because at least he was owning his schtick in the diary room. Shelly isn't really ..

I think it is silly for someone to get into BB and say "I don't lie" - that's already a lieǃ I like BB because it brings up the worst in people, including in us, fans, who tend to say the most horrible things about the people we don't like lol

Sorry, even though I like her move (if it does indeed save Rachel, which looks promising), I still don't like her. I thinks she's mean and I hope she gets taken out soon. Daniele, Porsche, Shelly would be my ideal order of eviction. The rest of them can figure/fight it out. I don't even mind Kalia anymore, I just think she's making a Howie move this week (with Shelly being the Maggie).

The other guys are not oblivious to Shelly's game. She has been playing a good game, but she is on the radar of quite a few, it's just others are currently more immediate threats. I think once the big players take each other out, Shelly's days might be numbered. But things could work in her favor depending on twists, and how long it takes for the big guns to pick each other off.

We'll see .. of all the newbies, she's probably the person I would mind winning the least.

My only real complaint about Shelly is that her thought process of getting to the end with J&J is flawed as they will likely win over her. It's sort of like Dani from season 3 wanting to take Jason to the end in her season. Just because they are a good person, doesn't mean they're a great person to bring to the end with you.

Next my complaint with her is she is a bit of a hypocrite -- she's been this huge puppet master player trying to mastermind these double dealings and double crosses, but she's not coming clean about it. She's acting like she never lies and she's this straight shooter .. and I don't like hypocrites. I got behind Dr. Will in his season despite being a Nicole fan because at least he was owning his schtick in the diary room. Shelly isn't really ..

Why does she have to come clean about being a mastermind? Everyone lies in BB

Shelly mean???? Pffft no meaner than Dani by a long shot

I never said she was mean, I said she was a hypocrite, and she has to come clean, otherwise she believes her own BS .. which is just.. sad. Everyone lies, but her pretending otherwise is what would make me dislike her. She needs to do a better job about owning her lies. I've only once heard her say anything that sounds close to an admission ..

Besides what's the good of being a mastermind super genius if you don't claim ownership of it?

She's playing a good game but she needs to own up to her game and get America more on her side with it through the DR and atm she's just not.

most of the hg's are on to her playing both and all sides...but I enjoy watching her and find her likeable..just think her strategy will come back to haunt her when the numbers go down..she will not make F3

The more I watch this lady, the more impressed I am. To never stop talking yet never slip up and to keep so many different stories going without any contradicting each other is amazing. And she seems to be able to talk people into or out of anything. If she can keep this up all game without it ever blowing up in her face I feel like she is a candidate for best player ever. Am I alone on this?

Archived