Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Which Season Was Worse?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Season Was Worse? (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Season Was Worse?

1. Big Brother 9: 'Til Death Do You Part (34 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Big Brother 12 (34 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TheGreatXL

TheGreatXL

• Pip
  • 675 posts
This season is nice? Unfortunately, this has been one of the nastiest seasons. The difference is that this time they only felt like doing it behind each others backs, not to their face.

Which only creates boring stuff for viewers.

wynchgo

wynchgo

• Pip
  • 328 posts
This season was by far the worst. It was TOTALLY predictable from the start and the HGs just weren't interesting. No power moves and everyone voted with the house, with the exception of Kathy on a couple of occasions. It's almost as if they were playing for the others instead of themselves. At least with season 9, you got a little drama and something to watch, regardless if it was in disbelief or not.

Is it just me or does AG has some sick fascination with Jessie? Seems she always find a way to bring this meat head back for her own personal satisfaction!

Arghhhhhh!! Posted Image

MeBeCher

MeBeCher

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Season 12 was the most boring season ever. Season 9 was a little too trashy for my taste but at least it had more drama and uncertainty.

Yep this is the worst season eva

This season was horrible. I agree with you!
I'd love to see Enzo's face as he reads how
much people thought season 12 sucked! Especially
because he's 100% certain that it was the all time
greatest season ever! Sorry Enzo...

SOB

SOB

• Pip
  • 3 posts
It was also disgusting how Natalie prostituted herself to Matt during season 9, By far they were the trashiest.

Brooklyngirl

Brooklyngirl

• Pip
  • 518 posts
Can It be a tie?? They were both train wrecks in their own way, no matter how bad i couldn't look away lol

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
I never watched season 9 back in the day, was off dealing with real life. (I pretend I have one of those once in a while) I started watching part of season 9 on youtube today though and by the 5th episode I was like really, only episode 5? It seemed like SOOOO much drama happened in the first few weeks of the show. I started reading part of morty recaps just to see what I missed from the taped show, and I was like 0.o

Such an intense group of people. So far, I am laughing to myself over Alison being so b*tchy to Jen cause she wants Ryan and laughing about Alex getting jealous of Amanda. I think the jealousy factor .. even if it's trashy definitely adds a unique element to the show. I saw a side clip of some emergency situation with both Amanda and Alison later on in the season and again I was like 0.o.

It was unreal the amount of stuff this season had going on. And knowing who wins, and what they do with the money just kinda adds a torrid, deer in headlights quality to the whole season. It's trash, but it's the same sort of trash you get curious about at super market check out stands.

I think season 12 wasn't as good as season 9 in term of the human interest angle of drama although I reserve formal judgment til I am done watching it.

But as far as quality people, I think this case was "boring" because generally speaking most of these guys are nice people outside the house. Enzo needs to learn not to smack when he eats, Hayden needs a hair cut, and Lane perhaps needs to not talk like a good ole boy all the time.

But generally speaking, they're decent people. The issues people have with them, are things that they would never really notice in the real world.

-------------

All the above being said I don't believe season 12 was a flop. The viewers were looking for something different perhaps, but they still kept watching. Ratings were higher than the previous season.

Perhaps people love to hate more than they would rather hate and avoid.

elsaheat

elsaheat

• Pip
  • 25 posts

I never watched season 9 back in the day, was off dealing with real life. (I pretend I have one of those once in a while) I started watching part of season 9 on youtube today though and by the 5th episode I was like really, only episode 5? It seemed like SOOOO much drama happened in the first few weeks of the show. I started reading part of morty recaps just to see what I missed from the taped show, and I was like 0.o

Such an intense group of people. So far, I am laughing to myself over Alison being so b*tchy to Jen cause she wants Ryan and laughing about Alex getting jealous of Amanda. I think the jealousy factor .. even if it's trashy definitely adds a unique element to the show. I saw a side clip of some emergency situation with both Amanda and Alison later on in the season and again I was like 0.o.

It was unreal the amount of stuff this season had going on. And knowing who wins, and what they do with the money just kinda adds a torrid, deer in headlights quality to the whole season. It's trash, but it's the same sort of trash you get curious about at super market check out stands.

I think season 12 wasn't as good as season 9 in term of the human interest angle of drama although I reserve formal judgment til I am done watching it.

But as far as quality people, I think this case was "boring" because generally speaking most of these guys are nice people outside the house. Enzo needs to learn not to smack when he eats, Hayden needs a hair cut, and Lane perhaps needs to not talk like a good ole boy all the time.

But generally speaking, they're decent people. The issues people have with them, are things that they would never really notice in the real world.

-------------

All the above being said I don't believe season 12 was a flop. The viewers were looking for something different perhaps, but they still kept watching. Ratings were higher than the previous season.

Perhaps people love to hate more than they would rather hate and avoid.

just, wow. you hit the nail on the head, definitely :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users