Brendon - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as bad as bringing an innocent guy into the mess that has nothing to do with the game, her fiance. He said that guy was having sex with other girls while Brit is in the BB house.

Arrow, you are right. That was very low. Just for a second though, I thought maybe he felt a bit guilty. Upon viewing the rest of the BBAD, I see that he wasn't feeling any guilt.

Arrow, you are right. That was very low. Just for a second though, I thought maybe he felt a bit guilty. Upon viewing the rest of the BBAD, I see that he wasn't feeling any guilt.

Yep ,for someone as smart as Brendon is book wise he has zero ability to defend himself in a heated argument without making himself look like more a fool and it will be funny to see what her fiance's reaction is to Brendon about it at the final party and you know Brit will probably let us all know on a blog :animated_rotfl:

6 weeks? So what if Brendon and Rachel have been the brunt of the bashing in the House, thats usually how it goes, especially when you bring it on your self like they have. I stop liking them when they called that House meeting, and it def was cemented today when I finally saw Rachel make the comment about Floaters and what sore losers they were :huh:

You mean the house meeting that was Ragan's idea, but Rachael got blamed for. Pfff They did nothing to deserve that bashing they are getting, or the planning to hurt Rachael even more with her eviction. They did nothing that the other players in that haouse have not done also. Just because the other players are more sneaky about it does not mean they are less accountable.

Yep ,for someone as smart as Brendon is book wise he has zero ability to defend himself in a heated argument without making himself look like more a fool and it will be funny to see what her fiance's reaction is to Brendon about it at the final party and you know Brit will probably let us all know on a blog :animated_rotfl:

Did not take her long to hit with a remark on his family, did it. Seems to me she is no better then him.

I HONESTLY believe that we ALL saw Brendon have an actual NERVOUS BREAKDOWN on National TV!!! This man is just NOT STABLE! Honestly, some people just cannot handle this game.........And, I believe that Rachael is aware of this too. She's just pushing him over the edge. I think they both need some serious help/counseling.

Ireally do not understand how people can condone what the other players are doing and then say Brenchal has the problem because they are upset. Personally, I wish there was a way both could stay. Ragan can not handle this game he thinks he is at a spa and just wants to relax, play games, and everyone just get along.

Brendan hang in there and I hope you win HOH. Bet they will be kissing your booty then.

Shrugs. I know I should dislike Brendon -- but I just can't. I love the guy. He is so supportive and loving to Rachel (whether or not she appreciates it). When he said that when given a choice between money or love he would always choose love a part of me went awwww inside. Even if I'm a cynic and I believe that someone you've known for 30 days, can't be the love of your life.. the hopeful optimist in me thinks, well what if..

Besides it's refreshing to have a guy in a showmance who really means it. Unlike Drew in BB5.

Guest 6Borders

After actually seeing the POV comp last night I seriously can't understand why anyone would like Brendon. Not only was that incredibly poor sportsmanship (gotta give a point to Rachel...even she was embarassed by his behavior) but he could have seriously injured someone with that temper-tantrum ball throwing. Jeff and Jordan handled it really well but I am pretty sure they were not impressed! (I wonder just how much editing BB had to do on that one!!)

This guy (my opinion) has some very serious mental problems and the fact that he needs to grow up is probably the least of them. He and Rachel are both enablers to each other, which is why they both feel they did nothing wrong after any incident.

Shrugs. I know I should dislike Brendon -- but I just can't. I love the guy. He is so supportive and loving to Rachel (whether or not she appreciates it). When he said that when given a choice between money or love he would always choose love a part of me went awwww inside. Even if I'm a cynic and I believe that someone you've known for 30 days, can't be the love of your life.. the hopeful optimist in me thinks, well what if..

Besides it's refreshing to have a guy in a showmance who really means it. Unlike Drew in BB5.

Casper...we do disagree alot in her but the line I put in blod I don't disagree with. I don't think very often you can find a love-or-your-life in 30 days but it isn't impossible. It did not take me long to find my wife for who she was. The thing is in this case I break it down like this...

1. He IS truly in lvoe and blind to the absolutely dreadful way she treats him

2. He is under a blind puppy love spell

Obviously what I wrote is my opinion

She is a horrible nasty person and he won't see it

-Kyo

I'm going to laugh so hard if Britney, Kathy or Ragan win HoH this week and nominate Brendon. There only CHANCE at getting to the end is Brendon because the moment Brendon leaves, that leaves only two of them to play HoH against the 4 Brigade and who do you think is going to get nominated next if one of the Brigade wins?

I still cannot believe that none of them know about the Brigade yet. Even if I didn't know, it's so obvious the way those four guys hang around each other that they have an alliance.

"But but...maybe they think they're just friends?"

Question. How does almost every alliance in the BB house start? Right, as friends.

Stupid...stupid...stupid house guests.

You mean the house meeting that was Ragan's idea, but Rachael got blamed for. Pfff They did nothing to deserve that bashing they are getting, or the planning to hurt Rachael even more with her eviction. They did nothing that the other players in that haouse have not done also. Just because the other players are more sneaky about it does not mean they are less accountable.

So if they have done nothing that the other players havent done then YEAH, they deserve the bashing because they aint in power anymore, simple as that. All of Rachel and brendon's HOH noms have been for personal reasons and they talked A LOT of crap about people when they were in power. You know the power they very loudly flaunted in everyone's face "floaters beware" Heck I even remember Brendon threatening Hayden not to put him up when Hayden was HOH!

I am well aware the meeting was Ragan's idea, however they conducted the meeting and conducted it poorly and put an even bigger target on their backs.

I couldn't believe the way he acted at the POV. What a poor sport. Not only with the ball throwing but with the fit he had sitting on the love seat. Who know Rach-hell would need to be the voice of reason. I don't think that was part of his mean act either.

Looking forward to seeing his family members thoughts on his new love. Wonder if they are supportive or horrified. :animated_scratchchin:

Please tell us you are being satirical :animated_rotfl:

Ive read and said everything I have on this guy. He is where he is and he seems determined. If he stays and wins HOH or POV then thats great and more power to him because he will absolutely have to win to stay.

I think he has real feelings for Rachel. I think he will get hurt by Rachel. I think he thought he looked good defending his girlfriend. Having said that I want to know where did his brain cells go? I guess on vacation. I think he looks like an ass when he attacks Brit. Like her or not she is funny and before brenden and Rachel get all high and mighty they might try to remember the things they have said about other people in the diary room and between themselves. They are not innocent by any means. Rachel always has an excuse for every thing she does. She claimed to be a big brother fan so she knows if you are in a showmance you will be targeted. Every single game move these 2 idiots have made have been personal. She should have played the game and not brenden.

Totally agree with you. It most certainly is a bad thing when you try to go off on people and you don't know how. You look like a complete idiot. He's not Evel Dick and it just comes off as him looking like a little kid having a temper tantrum. It's obvious he can't think of anything clever to say that could really hurt, so he just loudly repeats things he's heard or gossiped about with Rachel and none of it has any basis in fact. Then for effect he stomps his feet. It's laughable. If he's a person that doesn't like confrontation, he's been going against the grain since he got in the house, first threatening Haydon when he was HOH.

Thank you. I don't see how people can make fun of someone like him. He isn't a confrontational person and if he is, its laughable because you know he doesn't want to be doing it, he's terrible at it. He threw a bowling ball because he knows he just lost the game for one of them. It is more sad than anything, making fun of someone that is seriously this messed up and would throw away 500K just to be with them, its not funny at all. He didn't lie when calling Britney a spoiled brat, she is, she pretends to be buddies with them and then runs away the next week.

And your right fatcat, NOONE has to befriend anybody, but when you think someone is your friend and then they turn their back on you, it does indeed hurt. Kristen did the same thing to Andrew and she left, Brittney won't be too far behind after Rachel. If she makes the final 2, she still won't win unless she is somehow up against Brendon or god forbid Kathy but I don't see her beating them either.

I know we pay to watch the feeds and we have to make fun of people or there wouldn't be a point in watching this damn show! But the last 6 weeks has been nothing but making fun of these two people, both are very flawed individuals, enough is enough.

Oh please give me a break. If throwing that bowling ball because he lost and lost badly in the competition doesn't wreak of being spoiled and bratty, nothing does. He is a grown ass man. He has no business, after that display, of calling anyone in the house or outside of the house spoiled. He is the epitomy of a spoiled brat and so is his little girlfriend, who cries and harasses people to apologize to her for beating her in a game. LOL. They both are pathetic. Last night's show said all there needs to be said about Brendon and Rachel.

Well you know if he had hit someone Rachel would have stood up and said you don't understand there're trying to come between me and my man!!!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Did not take her long to hit with a remark on his family, did it. Seems to me she is no better then him.

Oh playing it up that Rachel will be saved to Brendon is funny as hell :animated_rotfl:

Missed what Brit said about his family and was it bad ?

Rachael obviously feels that her VIP job is not enough in vegas. She needs to be on more billboards and more highly sought after in other parts of the country than just Okalahoma. I will never understand how someone can stoop as low as she does with herself and with someone she claims as her soul mate. Brendan must be so insecure that he is not seeing what she truly is. I thought he got it when he couldn't take hearing about vegas any more and walked out of the kitchen to get away from the convo, and then let her know that he can not take it any more, but then continues to listen to her spout off about the great life she has. Brenchel are embarrassing themselves on national tv. Brendan can not think that UCLA could take him seriously after this show.

I agree 100%. Brendon is my favorite and the only one I'd like to see win this game.

Oh playing it up that Rachel will be saved to Brendon is funny as hell :animated_rotfl:

Missed what Brit said about his family and was it bad ?

probably not as bad as a threatening posture like you are going to hit a girl

with that said what do you guys think will actually go down tonight? Rachel or Brendon leaving?

-Kyo

Archived